SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by Sable Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:24 pm

Details Emerge About What Corrine Remembers From Bachelor In Paradise Incident

https://www.yahoo.com/style/details-emerge-corrine-remembers-bachelor-041500293.html

Apparently Corinne's last memory is taking a shot of tequila. She apparently had 2 glass of champagne in the limo on the way to the set, a martini and 1 to 2 shots of tequila. The article says that some of her follow cast mates (who were not named) tell her she was too intoxicated to walk and that in addition to face planting in the Jacuzzi, she also fell down a flight of stairs and still has the bruises to prove it. I just do not find this version credible. Whoever said in a previous post on this thread that Corinne's story is growing legs is right! Can't wait till the investigation is over and we get the truth, or at least as much of the truth as we're going to get.
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by Sable Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:27 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@northernviewer I admit, that has crossed my mind, and it seems to have backfired for her, if that's what she was thinking.

By her doing what might have been the proper thing to do, may be seen by other future employers as a poop disturber.

Actually, I don't think that being the whistle blower at any point served her. It's well known in their field about their own confidentiality clauses etc. She really slit her own throat.
Maybe she thinks she will ride Corinne's coattails onto something else.

Unless of course Corinne distances herself from her.
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:30 pm

Corinne Olympios’ Boyfriend Standing By Her Side Amid ‘BIP’ Scandal — He Supports Her

http://hollywoodlife.com/2017/06/18/corinne-olympios-boyfriends-support-bip-scandal-jordan-gielchinsky/
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:37 pm

IMO he won't be the first cuckholded man to stand by his crying out for attention half.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:41 pm

Sable wrote:Details Emerge About What Corrine Remembers From Bachelor In Paradise Incident

https://www.yahoo.com/style/details-emerge-corrine-remembers-bachelor-041500293.html

Apparently Corinne's last memory is taking a shot of tequila.  She apparently had 2 glass of champagne in the limo on the way to the set, a martini and 1 to 2 shots of tequila.  The article says that some of her follow cast mates (who were not named) tell her she was too intoxicated to walk and that in addition to face planting in the Jacuzzi, she also fell down a flight of stairs and still has the bruises to prove it.  I just do not find this version credible.  Whoever said in a previous post on this thread that Corinne's story is growing legs is right!  Can't wait till the investigation is over and we get the truth, or at least as much of the truth as we're going to get.

I call BS on there being any cast mates backing Corinne's story. People who were there and witnssed the events of that day are coming forward and letting their name be known ... unnamed sources translates to " made up " sources in my book.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:56 pm

And here's the latest from the DM for what it's worth:

EXCLUSIVE: Bachelor in Paradise star Corinne Olympios hooked up with THREE hunky contestants the same day she had oral sex with DeMario Jackson

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4611648/Bachelor-star-Corinne-hooked-three-guys.html#ixzz4kTKTE2tt

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@northernviewer I admit, that has crossed my mind, and it seems to have backfired for her, if that's what she was thinking.

By her doing what might have been the proper thing to do, may be seen by other future employers as a poop disturber.

But was it the proper thing to do, filing a formal complaint based on heresay? My gut says all she probably really wanted to do was stop them from airing any footage of the "event" but the reality is ... Corinne was the real problem and im sure every day would have provided enough footage for the show to portray the fact that Corinne has no problem flashing her platinum vagine to anyone who wants to take a look. wine 🐷

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:32 pm

pikake wrote:And here's the latest from the DM for what it's worth:

EXCLUSIVE: Bachelor in Paradise star Corinne Olympios hooked up with THREE hunky contestants the same day she had oral sex with DeMario Jackson

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4611648/Bachelor-star-Corinne-hooked-three-guys.html#ixzz4kTKTE2tt

There are spoilers in the link for Rachel's season. Please do not read the link if you want to remain unspoiled.

TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
pikake wrote:And here's the latest from the DM for what it's worth:

There are spoilers in the link for Rachel's season. Please do not read the link if you want to remain unspoiled.

TY

Uh oh, I'm so sorry, I forgot about that ... please feel free to delete my post if you need to.

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:45 pm

@pikake Np as long as we put a notice, it's ok.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:24 pm

What a bunch of idiots promising her a show of her own..... Didnt they realize she had been playing them from day one of nicks season? I don't care how many followers she had, it infuriates me that they were looking to reward her selfish behavior. Grrrrrrrrrrr......
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:35 pm

Kashathediva wrote:

Actually, I don't think that being the whistle blower at any point served her. It's well known in their field about their own confidentiality clauses etc. She really slit her own throat.
Maybe she thinks she will ride Corinne's coattails onto something else.

I'd like to see Corrine and her coattails ride off into the sunset Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 20 2498057887

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

+102
stuckinsc
Em27
nikikass
TheWrongReasons
Southerngal