SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:01 am

Sprite wrote:I feel sorry for the bartenders. They are going to have to get a chart to keep track of who got booze when.
I've never been intoxicated...two drinks in an hour and they would have to pick me up off the bottom of that pool! Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 47 3806527698 It may be because of the hot sun and sweating that are able to tolerate more than one might in a different environment.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by Duke702 Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:04 am

^^ Oh man the hot sun makes you feel MORE intoxicated. They are not monitoring anything. Yea basically just means they can't take a ton of shots. But people will still be very drunk this season. Especially the girls. 2 drinks and hour, over 3 hours= 6 drinks = pretty drunk for someone who weighs 100 ish pounds(Amanda)

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:06 am

Duke702 wrote:^^ Oh man the hot sun makes you feel MORE intoxicated. They are not monitoring anything. Yea basically just means they can't take a ton of shots. But people will still be very drunk this season. Especially the girls. 2 drinks and hour, over 3 hours= 6 drinks = pretty drunk for someone who weighs 100 ish pounds(Amanda)
Whoops, I thought you might sweat some of it out. Shows how much I know about alcohol when consumed. I have too much fun without it.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:18 am

mprssdbyu wrote:
Duke702 wrote:^^ Oh man the hot sun makes you feel MORE intoxicated. They are not monitoring anything. Yea basically just means they can't take a ton of shots. But people will still be very drunk this season. Especially the girls. 2 drinks and hour, over 3 hours= 6 drinks = pretty drunk for someone who weighs 100 ish pounds(Amanda)
Whoops, I thought you might sweat some of it out. Shows how much I know about alcohol when consumed. I have too much fun without it.

Oh yeah. Hot weather makes it worse because both alcohol and the heat dehydrate you. I remember when I was in Jamaica years ago with some friends, over the course of the day...the whole day...I had 5 drinks. They had to help me climb the hill up to our bungalow because my knees were jello. The fact that I had my waist length hair put in corn rows a la Bo Derek in 10 that day, didn't help. Those things weighed a ton. It's lucky I didn't do a face plant because they would have had a heck of a time getting me back up.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by JaeO Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:21 am

Ben Z liked something on IG 2 hrs ago.

JaeO

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:26 am

I read another article that said they went through everyone's luggage to confiscate any illegal prescription/non prescription drugs. Also any legit prescriptions would be allocated by a nurse on a daily basis. It seems production is trying to monitor the substance levels regardless of whether from alcohol, drugs or both. This seems like it should be a no brainer. I hope the OTT drama will be dialed back.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:27 am

It's seems like too many contestants are on social media doesn't it...?

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by JaeO Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:32 am

It does seem like a lot of guys have been active in the last 24 hrs. Ben z, Robby, Wells, Vinny and Alex.

Last edited by JaeO on Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total

JaeO

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:38 am

Two drinks per hour is a joke. laugh out loud 24 drinks in 12 hours. What if one person had one drink, and someone else had their maximum and still had another 1/2 hour to wait for their next round, can their buddy go get them another drink on the pretence it's for them? laugh out loud They might be keeping a closer eye, but I doubt they are going to loose out on wasted behaviour and forgo their drama.

#NoDrinksForYou

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:46 am

Where there is a will, there is a way.
I guess some parameters are better than none.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahkyla Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:55 am

JaeO wrote:It does seem like a lot of guys have been active in the last 24 hrs. Ben z, Robby, Wells, Vinny and Alex.

This is why I've been frustrated. laugh out loud.
I said I was done trying to figure it out cause I don't know what to make of it. BUT... I think maybe they're letting Wells keep his phone since he's not technically "on" yet (giving out roses, etc.) For now he's just the bartender. Vinny as far as I know hasn't been active since yesterday morning and I'm thinking they just started filming yesterday. So aside from those two, it's been Alex, Ben, and (since he's eliminated now) Iggy.

Sarahkyla

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:58 am

I think they maybe changed the format or something....IDk.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

+102
stuckinsc
Em27
nikikass
TheWrongReasons
Southerngal