SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:32 pm

nd4reality wrote:Or gasp ! Josh has grown up. laugh out loud

Nah. I don't think so. laugh out loud

This L&S article is dated July 6, he's moved on and still talking about her. laugh out loud

'Bachelor in Paradise' Star Josh Murray Wants Amanda Stanton to "Move On" (EXCLUSIVE)
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:19 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Or gasp ! Josh has grown up. laugh out loud

Nah. I don't think so. laugh out loud

This L&S article is dated July 6, he's moved on and still talking about her. laugh out loud

'Bachelor in Paradise' Star Josh Murray Wants Amanda Stanton to "Move On" (EXCLUSIVE)

Well she is still dating TV and he is not.he has to try and link himself no?

Yeah it's going to be dinteresting watching the side circus is Unfold.

ETA she may have tried to contact him to tell him about Robby during the break In Filming, and he blocked her.

Last edited by nd4reality on Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:53 pm

It could be a showmance to help each other out _______ amount of time and then exit stage right. I have difficulty seeing it more IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:37 pm

Reality Steve wrote: The show started filming June 3rd before stopping filming on June 5th for the DeMario/Corinne incident. Filming resumed on June 24 and completed on July 4th. I’m assuming we will get the first three days of filming as part of this season (because it had three 1-on-1 dates in it), but nothing’s confirmed as of yet. I just can’t imagine they just completely disregard those first three days. So in total, the show had 14 days of filming, which is only 4 days less than it normally films for. It was filmed at the same location as the last two seasons, Playa Escondida in Sayulita, Mexico.

-Not counting DeMario and Corinne, there are 30 different former contestants who appear at some point this season. Last season had 30, the season before had 29. Season 1 had 25.

-To break it down even further, 21 of the 30 were from the two most recent seasons that aired, Nick and Rachel’s. 12 of Nick’s girls and 9 of Rachel’s guys.

-As reported here first, Wells was the bartender for the duration of the show. He didn’t go on any dates.

-When they returned to film after the break for the investigation, the show started with 8 girls and 11 guys. They were:

Danielle Maltby (Nick’s season)
Raven Gates (Nick)
Alexis Waters (Nick)
Lacey Mark (Nick)
Kristina Schulman (Nick)
Taylor Nolan (Nick)
Jasmine Goode (Nick)
Amanda Stanton (Ben’s season & BIP 3)

Original Cast Guys:

Vinny Ventiera (JoJo’s season & BIP 3)
Alex Woytkiw (JoJo)
Robby Hayes (JoJo)
Nick “St. Nick” Benvenutti (JoJo)
Derek Peth (JoJo)
Iggy Rodriguez (Rachel’s season)
Jack Stone (Rachel)
Kenneth “Diggy” Moreland (Rachel)
Matt Munson (Rachel)
*Spoiler*
Ben Zorn (Kaitlyn’s season)

So everybody that was there when filming was halted came back, sans DeMario and Corinne.

Before filming was stopped, I had already told you of 3 dates that took place:

-Kristina with *spoiler*
-Robby with Raven
-Matt and Jasmine

The DeMario/Corinne incident took place on day 1, but filming was halted and everyone was sent home right before the first rose ceremony took place. When everyone returned to Mexico, they all had a sit down and talk with Chris Harrison about the incident, the new “rules” were explained (only 2 drinks an hour, both parties have to inform producers if they are going to spend the night together in the same room), and this talk went on for hours. It’s possible the talk with Chris will be it’s own episode. Not much is known how the format of the show will work or what will air, but I’m guessing we’ll see all their arrivals and those three dates that took place before filming got shut down, we’ll see everyone arrive back in Mexico, then the group sit down with Chris Harrison. Consensus seemed to be that the cast felt bad for both parties involved, but definitely more on DeMario’s side in that they didn’t feel he did anything wrong.

It’s tough to say how many episodes are going to air and if it’s still going to air over 6 weeks, so all I’m doing is labeling each “episode” by it’s rose ceremony since they love doing “To Be Continued’s…” and stuff like that. So I’ll just break everything down by rose ceremonies.

The next day, Adam Gottschalk (Rachel’s season) arrived, and went on a date with Raven. This one:

Also, Derek went on a date with Taylor

Rose Ceremony #1: (Women giving out roses)

Jasmine gave her rose to Matt
Raven to Adam
Alexis to Jack
Lacey to Diggy
Kristina to *spoiler*
Danielle to Ben Z.
Amanda to Robby
Taylor to Derek

Eliminated this episode: Vinny Venteria, Alex Woytkiw, Iggy Rodriguez, and Nick Benvenutti.

Rose Ceremony #2: (Women asking dates, Men giving out roses)

Women (12): Jasmine, Raven, Alexis, Lacey, Kristina, Danielle, Amanda, and Taylor. The four women entering are: Danielle Lombard (Nick’s season), Sarah Vendal (Nick), Christen Whitney (Nick), Dominique Alexis (Nick).
Men (8): Matt, Adam, Jack, Diggy, *spoiler*, Ben Z., Robby, and Derek.

Dates:

DLo with *spoiler*
Sarah with Adam
Christen with Matt
Dominique with Diggy

This is the episode where the *spoiler*/Kristina/DLo love triangle essentially begins. *Spoiler* basically likes both of them. Was with Kristina from the word go, they spent time together after filming was stopped, they go back to film, DLo arrives, they go on a date and, well, all hell breaks loose. This will be the biggest drama of the season.

Danielle Maltby left during this episode because she had an opportunity to go to Africa for some charity work. She’s been posting about this on her social media ever since she left.

Rose Ceremony: Daniel Maguire (JoJo’s season, BIP 3) arrived at the rose ceremony. Talked to people at the cocktail party, then gave out his rose.

Jack gave his rose to Christen
Robby to Amanda
Diggy to Dominique
*Spoiler* to Kristina
Ben Z. to DLo
Adam to Raven
Derek to Taylor
Daniel to Lacey
Matt left at the cocktail party, then came back to the rose ceremony and gave his rose to Jasmine, then left the show for good. Not sure of the reason why.

Eliminated this episode: Danielle Maltby left during the episode for a charity trip in Africa. Alexis Waters and Sarah Vendal don’t get roses at the rose ceremony.
Post 1 of 2
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:48 pm

Reality Steve wrote: Rose Ceremony #3: (Men asking dates, Women giving out roses)

Men (11): Jack, Robby, Diggy, *Spoiler*, Ben Z., Adam, Derek, and Daneil. Three guys entering are Tickle Monster (Rachel’s season), Blake Elarbee (Rachel), Fred Johnson (Rachel).
Women (9): Christen, Amanda, Dominique, Kristina, DLo, Raven, Taylor, Lacey, and Jasmine.

Dates:

Tickle Monster on date with Christen
Fred on date with Dominique
Blake Elarbee with Christen
Robby with Amanda.

The *spoiler*/Kristina/DLo drama continued. *Spoiler* would spend a lot of time with DLo during the day, but then spend the night with Kristina. Ben Z. eliminates himself during the cocktail party.

Rose Ceremony:

Taylor gives her rose to Derek
Raven to Adam
Lacey to Daniel
Jasmine to Tickle Monster
Amanda to Robby
Dominique to Diggy
DLo to *Spoiler*
Christen to Jack

Kristina eliminated herself at this rose ceremony. Was sick of the *Spoiler* stuff, gave a little speech about not feeling appreciated, then left.

Eliminated this episode: Kristina Schulman leaves on her own during the rose ceremony. Blake Elarbee and Fred Johnson eliminated at rose ceremony.

Final Dates: (Women arrive, no 4th rose ceremony)

Women (10): Taylor, Raven, Lacey, Jasmine, Amanda, Dominique, DLo, and Christen. Three girls entering are: Jaimi King (Nick’s season) and the twins, Haley and Emily Ferguson (Nick’s season, BIP 3).

Dates:

Jaimi on date with Diggy
Haley and Emily are set to go on a double date with Jack and Tickle Monster, but Jack ends up cancelling at the last minute. The twins are furious, go off on everybody, tell the whole group to f**k off, then leave.

This is where Chris Harrison comes in and lays down what is to happen from this point forward. The remaining couples’ options are:

1) They can either go home with each other
2) They can go home separately
3) They can have an overnight date

The couples that chose the overnight dates were: Daniel and Lacey, Derek and Taylor, and Adam and Raven.

As for the remaining couples:

Jasmine and Tickle Monster go home separately.
Amanda and Robby go home separately.
Diggy has to decide between Dominique and Jaimi, and decides they’ll all leave separately.
*Spoiler* tells DLo he loves Kristina, and they go home separately.
Christen and Jack go home separately.

The show ends filming the morning after all three overnight dates. It’s not like the first three seasons where the final couples walk up to the altar that day, then decide to either break up or get engaged. It just ends the morning after all three couples overnight dates and them talking about their time together. Which is very anti-climactic. There were no engagements. As mentioned earlier, we don’t know if there’s an “After Paradise” this season. There certainly hasn’t been one announced yet, so we don’t know for sure. However, if there isn’t, there will be a reunion show at the end with everybody coming back. It would not be surprising to see an engagement happen at that, most likely Derek and Taylor. They are the couple that spent the most time together apparently, and Derek is with her in Seattle as we speak (her birthday was yesterday). As for other couples, here’s what I know:

-Daniel and Lacey had hooked up before the show ever started. Lacey is goo-goo ga-ga over him. But Daniel is such a famewhore for wanting to be on TV, I’m pretty sure Lacey is way more into him than he is into her. They’re currently “dating,” but that doesn’t mean much in this franchise.

-Adam and Raven I believe are still seeing each other. Again, it’s very hard to know because what these people consider “dating” is not what people who aren’t on TV consider dating. I do know that while production was shut down, Adam hooked up with Sarah, hence the reason she asks him on her date when she arrives. And it’s discussed. Raven I’m told is aware of this and this is discussed between them as well. So if you’re looking at a timeline, here are facts we absolutely know about Adam – all of which happened in about an 8 week time span:

1) What we saw on the “Bachelorette” last night was filmed end of April. He was telling Rachel how much he wanted her.
2) He hooked up with Sarah during the break in between BIP filming in June
3) Two weeks after that, he’s on an overnight date with Raven
So to be honest, your guess is as good as mine. I think Adam and Raven are still seeing each other, but I have no clue what that means considering they in different states. And oh yeah, Sarah now lives in Dallas. Where Adam lives. Have at it.

-Amanda and Robby are currently dating, whatever that means.

-A lot of you saw Jack’s IG story from this past weekend. If not, this is what he posted:

Yeah, they were just messing with people. They’re not engaged. But post show, I do think there’s a mutual interest between Jack and Jasmine.

As for the *Spoiler* /DLo/Kristina love triangle – it’s still going on. *Spoiler* and DLo have been together since filming ended. Kristina is still in Kentucky. So again, your guess is as good as mine. But from what I’ve gathered, everything we’re gonna see on this season of BIP with *Spoiler*/DLo/Kristina is still playing out as we speak. They’re at odds over him, and he’s still talking/seeing/in contact with both of them, but not exclusive with either. So anyone thinking *Spoiler* has a chance to be the next “Bachelor,” you can forget it.

Again, because there’s no engagement that happened out in Mexico, I fully expect to see one during their reunion show in September. And expect it to be Derek and Taylor, which is basically as laughable as you can get. Taylor got the redemption edit she was looking for, and Derek got, ummmmm, well, Derek got a girl from this franchise. Which is 180 degrees opposite of what he told Olivia he wanted when he dumped her over a text.

So keep an eye out on social media over the next month or so. I’m sure you’ll see things here and there. Obviously Jack and Jasmine are already having fun at people’s expense screwing with people making them think they’re engaged when they’re not. So just because you might see two people together post-show doesn’t necessarily mean they are an exclusive couple. We know how this franchise works. Everyone just passes everyone else around. Just keep that in mind when observing on social media. Should make for an interesting season though, that’s for sure.
Post 2 of 2
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:30 pm

Even if there were no engagements, this season sounds like a complete train-wreck both during the season and post-show. I am in! laugh out loud cheeky

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:37 pm

With the cast they had, there was no doubt there would be train wrecks. Dani M was smart to leave early and although I'm not real fond of Kristina, I say good for her for not putting up with the chit from *spoiler* and D-Lo. I may watch to see how they handle the scandal but not sure if I will stick with it.

As for RS's comment about *spoiler* not being in contention for TB... I'm thinking all this might just make him more attractive to TPTB. Especially if they could get Kristina and D-Lo to come on the show again :uptonogood

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:14 pm

@TheWrongReasons Oh no, did you read these spoilers? I think our girl DLo is going to go under the bus like Caila. hmmm
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:54 pm

@bluwavz yeah I just finished reading this hmmm
I wish she had just stuck with Ben Z! I have no idea why both she and K would agree to continue with this triangle irl ESPECIALLY if *spoiler*  actually did tell her he loved K hmmm And if he told DLo that, why not just go back to K then? Why continue on with both? What a mess.

DLo will probably get the "sex panther"/"seductress" edit and get it even worse than Caila since K is the "sweetheart" (vs. crazy/overly emotional AI).

As a viewer, I'm looking forward to the drama and I actually like all parties involved, but yeah, my main allegiance is to DLo and I'm already cringing for her.

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:00 pm

Maybe it was scripted. no idea

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:18 pm

This season sounds really stupid, even by BIP standards. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:27 pm

mindless wrote:This season sounds really stupid, even by BIP standards. JMO.

ITA. It gets worse and worse. Like fast food via TB. JMOAA.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

+102
stuckinsc
Em27
nikikass
TheWrongReasons
Southerngal