SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by JaeO Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:26 pm

Do you guys think they have already had a rose ceremony because it look like the guys have gone back quiet except wells.

JaeO

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by Amethyst Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:34 pm

I'm not going to blame Corinne for it, either. My sense is Corinne admitting to having some memory issues for a part of the night, the producer knew about the hot-and-heavy footage, got worried, and made the report. I don't think the producer ever expected production to be completely shut down. She was just giving her superiors a heads-up about a potential situation that could develop.

Yeah, Corinne could have helped out DeMario more than she did once the news broke, but I can't blame her for being publicly silent on the issue. She never made a complaint, she never blamed DeMario (that I can recall,) or accused him of r*pe. Why would she talk about it? It was never in her best interest to do so.

In the end, it was just bad judgment on both their parts, IMO.

It also sounds like she had a LOT more than the four drinks that was previously reported. It might have been four drinks at the point she was with DeMario, but it sounds like she kept going after that. They all did, from DeMario's report.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahkyla Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:02 pm

JaeO wrote:Do you guys think they have already had a rose ceremony because it look like the guys have gone back quiet except wells.

I think they did. Alex was active on IG again today.

Eta: and iggy

Sarahkyla

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:20 pm

Interesting in the Demario Interview, he says he hasn't spoken to Corinne since Mexico. But in other "stories" they had been texting after, so that was false. Also Corinne is tagged on Instagram getting her hair done yesterday.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:21 pm

If any of these contestants end up engaged after the few days they've spent together I'll think they're off their rocker (more than usual) Suspect
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:24 pm

Won't be surprised if Robby gets engaged. After all, it just takes him one date to say ILY. All JMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:25 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:If any of these contestants end up engaged after the few days they've spent together I'll think they're off their rocker (more than usual) Suspect

You do realize that the alcohol quantities are merely rashioned and completely prohibited Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 50 3806527698

tptb will force one just to keep the "romance" aspect of this show going. Plus I haven't read that Amanda is eliminated yet so there is hope. :dripdrip

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahkyla Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:33 pm

I'm thinking Kristina might be the one that gets engaged and I would fully support it. At least her and her guy got to spend time together in the real world. He even went back to Lexington with her for a few days and met her friends. And they've actually spent more time together than any other Bach/ette/paradise couple that's gotten engaged on the show.

That's the only one I wouldn't give a side eye to though...

Sarahkyla

Back to top Go down

Post by JaeO Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:39 pm

So who all do you think have been eliminated so far?

JaeO

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:28 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:If any of these contestants end up engaged after the few days they've spent together I'll think they're off their rocker (more than usual) Suspect
From what I've read they're financially compensated for getting engaged. I think the money is an incentive. A franchise engagement isn't the same as a real world engagement. They date for a while and then break up like most couples from the franchise do JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:37 pm

nd4reality wrote:

You do realize that the alcohol quantities are merely rashioned and completely prohibited Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 50 3806527698

tptb will force one just to keep the "romance" aspect of this show going. Plus I haven't read that Amanda is eliminated yet so there is hope. :dripdrip

Good point on the rationing laugh out loud Wish that would make a difference but even without it I put nothing past these contestants.

Re the bold, sadly I don't think TPTB have to force anything with these contestants - the desperation is real imo. All that future shilling and followers are incentive enough reason to fake an engagement. Jmo, Amanda and others did it before they can do it again  no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:40 pm

Especially the way Demario talked about it in the interview...when he first got to paradise he was happy to have the cameras on him, hoping to couple up and redeem himself. Followed Corinne's lead because she had built her brand. Felt like he owned Paradise. This is how all (most) of these people are thinking...do whatever producers say, couple up, stay on the show longer=become more famous, get more followers=$$$$. Make $10k+ a month or whatever Amanda makes. Amanda probs wants to double that. JMO. But yea.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

+102
stuckinsc
Em27
nikikass
TheWrongReasons
Southerngal