SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:09 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Rachel has gushed about how her fiance really loves her.  Maybe the doc put work on the back burner to have a very flexible schedule to work around her busy schedule to have SHVs.  Just speculation  
This is what I would expect of a man who really really really loves her. Everything absolutely stops while she needs him most and the show is airing so they're in secret and can't be together. I wouldn't be surprised if that's the exact case.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Cila51290 Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:27 pm

Has any other F1 ever stopped work completely to be able to go to SHVs?
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:36 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Has any other F1 ever stopped work completely to be able to go to SHVs?
Ed worked from the shv with Jill, lots of the yahoos have been unemployed so it didn't matter (Josh, Shawn B) laugh out loud, and Baddy was in Chico and had Jo stay with him and his family for a week or so iirc.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:43 pm

It is odd if he has stopped completely working, is he working somewhere else maybe preparing for a move as F1..?

@Alanna laugh out loud at Jordan, isn't that breaking the rules? But good job on the sneaking around..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:53 pm

Perhaps he is studying for his state exams in Texas if he is F1.
He may have very limited work hours vs not working.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:04 pm

Just in case it disappears ala Roberto, Bryan is still on the website for the Miami location as the treating doctor.

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 20 Captur11

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 20 Captur12

http://www.theaccidentandinjuryteam.com/en/our-locations/florida/miami-lakes/

His LinkedIn still shows the same office.

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 20 Captur13

https://www.linkedin.com/in/dr-bryan-abasolo-01a61993/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:07 pm

Is he just a consultant there or part owner?

If he's just a consultant then I would wonder how he is not working at this time. If he is a partner he's still earning so he's probably covered financially, albeit less profitably.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:15 pm

If he left his job and it was a show related reason, that's just odd to me JMO. I don't see that as proof that he loves Rach 'very very much' (if he's f1). There are a long line of f1s whose dedication and love were never in question and still managed to work. IMO.

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 20 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:17 pm

bleuberry wrote:If he left his job and it was a show related reason, that's just odd to me JMO. I don't see that as proof that he loves Rach 'very very much' (if he's f1). There are a long line of f1s whose dedication and love were never in question and still managed to work. IMO.
I think it does if he couldn't do both because of time constraints or employer issues or what have you. If he left to be a bum, then yeah, I agree laugh out loud but if it was one or the other and the relationship/Rachel needed him most (or more) then no contest imo. But we don't even know if he left so it's all moot!! I bet after these posts, he'll post something if he's still at work.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:19 pm

gisellexlopez wrote:this is random but i love how the date card for the handball date said shes looking for someone who's good with their hands which is Bryan's classic line laugh out loud
Yeah, I noticed that too.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:28 pm

I think there is a bigger history of people who left the show and did not go back to traditional work (whatever that is) vs going back to work. I think off the top of my head I could easily list 2 dozen plus.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:29 pm

Bryan's IG post today. He seems excited about his date tonight. I like his pun in the caption. Shows he has a fun sense of humor - something Rach said she was looking for in her man. Plus he tagged Rach in his caption too. Almost like they're an "us" already... 

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 20 Cd291adaa691c14467cf78774feae6e0
http://instagram.com/thebryanabasolo
https://instagram.com/p/BV0GEAnDl_a/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+75
ElonM
jen689
whit90
Here4Roses
likeashipblown