SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 50 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Alanna refresh my memory. Wasn't there one of Kaitlyn in a pool holding Shawn's favourite beer?

IIRC Elan posted a pic of a pool, and dinner for three? Does anyone remember what season that was?
I don't know where the snaps are anymore but Kaitlyn literally snapped the entire weekend with Shawn, including the one where she's hanging out with his beer in hand. There were also caps of her floating in the pool, lounging around on the pool chairs and grilling. Thanks Kait laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 50 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:20 pm

sdmom wrote:Wait wait wait, what just happened??
Be still my little ❤️
This truly is too good to be true and I can't believe it! When was the last time he posted a real time picture?
Oh, @Mommyof2 You got your wish of a shirtless Bryan!

Rachel posted s picture of copper on Instagram.

So I asked Bryan to post something and lo, a picture of himself  within 1/2 hour appears laugh out loud

lolpanda

meanwhile I'm still :shocked!:  and Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 50 2498057887 .

BONUS: it was a standard IMO SHV type picture of pools and/or backyards and it was shirtless ! !

I really think we cannot ask for more.

Well yes we can, I really would like another shirtless one hi  but let's not be greedy here.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:23 pm

Alanna wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@Alanna refresh my memory. Wasn't there one of Kaitlyn in a pool holding Shawn's favourite beer?

IIRC Elan posted a pic of a pool, and dinner for three? Does anyone remember what season that was?
I don't know where the snaps are anymore but Kaitlyn literally snapped the entire weekend with Shawn, including the one where she's hanging out with his beer in hand. There were also caps of her floating in the pool, lounging around on the pool chairs and grilling. Thanks Kait laugh out loud

Ok thanks, I remember all that and I thought we had a few pics of that. I'm google searching the forum but nothing is coming up at all.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:35 pm

everglow wrote:Prayers answered. Requests fulfilled. Day made.  cheerleader

@sdmom iirc it's episode 4 when they land in South Carolina. I honestly feel like Bryan doesn't have all his luggage yet in that shot, because that one suitcase looked small enough to go into an overhead bin, and that could not possibly hold everything he needs for the full duration of filming IMO. Unless of course he cast the Undetectable Extension Charm from Harry Potter on it laugh out loud.  

A bit OT but @sfrank your profile pic! My sputter of a laugh when it aired and again just now. laugh out loud Josiah has his moments. And that moment is hilarious and definitely quotable.

Thanks everglow! Josiah was cocky but he cracked me up. I can't take credit for it though! Some awesome person this board made a gif and I took a screenshot. giggling
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:35 pm

Here is one pool photo from the 4th of July SHV for Kait/Shawn.
Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 50 2lu5dsl
Source is our archived thread. source
Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 50 A0fimr
Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 50 Capture_zpsqzenstsn

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:37 pm

I do remember kait posting a picture at a pool.

And I also remember élan posting something about dinner one season but cannot remember which one. He had a nice picture up iirc. Was that jaunPs ? He was one of the prods in his corner I think.

Someone stalk his Instagram again laugh out loud.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by SelmaHB Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:42 pm

R & B on IG  

SOURCE :  my SC

@GuardianAngel

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 50 Whatsa11

Last edited by SelmaHB on Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:45 pm

@SelmaHB - Please post a link to the info as well as translate to English.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:49 pm

what does the latest comment he liked mean???

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:54 pm

I flipped the photo for comparison:
Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 50 2lu5dsl
Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 50 Screen10

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:01 pm

rachelisqueen wrote:what does the latest comment he liked mean???

What was the comment?

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:06 pm

It doesn't look like the same pool as Kait's IMO. I wish we had pics of JoJo's.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+75
ElonM
jen689
whit90
Here4Roses
likeashipblown