SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by sdmom Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:38 pm

Do we have anyone who lives in Miami and is willing to call his office for an appointment with Dr Abasolo? That's probably the best way to confirm his work status. I am willing to chip in for the medical expenses Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 21 3806527698

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:53 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Bryan's IG post today. He seems excited about his date tonight. I like his pun in the caption. Shows he has a fun sense of humor - something Rach said she was looking for in her man. Plus he tagged Rach in his caption too. Almost like they're an "us" already... 

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 21 Cd291adaa691c14467cf78774feae6e0
http://instagram.com/thebryanabasolo
https://instagram.com/p/BV0GEAnDl_a/

Quoting to bring the post over but I noticed Bryan once again using another app to make his collage. I noticed some people in his IG comments dragging him because of him using an app and old school to make the collage which seems ridiculous to me to be going at him for that. If anything I find it more endearing that he is more old school.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:14 pm

I agree. I find it so teenybopper and age appropriate for anyone to be that hooked into the appropriate way to collage social media. Get a life. The guy is a 37 yr old man. He's not 22. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:17 pm

Sad, but I am kind of used to it at this point that some people will drag him for everything he does. And someone actually commented why did he post an unflattering picture of Rachel (again)? Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 21 1f605
Like, they are both hanging in the air.. How flattering do they want it to be?
I personally find his low quality pics amusing.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:26 pm

Insta comments be nuts but also I think tptb usually get what they want: the girl's choice is never the fan fav, he is always some shifty untrustworthy character. IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:28 pm

Regarding Bryan and him working.  I saw where he liked a financial prayer earlier today on IG.  Hopefully he just liked the prayer and it's not indicative of anything going on with him.  

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:32 pm

makeover wrote:Sad, but I am kind of used to it at this point that some people will drag him for everything he does. And someone actually commented why did he post an unflattering picture of Rachel (again)?  Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 21 1f605
Like, they are both hanging in the air.. How flattering do they want it to be?
I personally find his low quality pics amusing.
Exactly. Glad I'm not the only one who finds his pics amusing especially the lower quality. It's like he's just excited to get the pics together and post them and quality of the pic be darned! laugh out loud

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:33 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Bryan's IG post today. He seems excited about his date tonight. I like his pun in the caption. Shows he has a fun sense of humor - something Rach said she was looking for in her man. Plus he tagged Rach in his caption too. Almost like they're an "us" already... 

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 21 Cd291adaa691c14467cf78774feae6e0
http://instagram.com/thebryanabasolo
https://instagram.com/p/BV0GEAnDl_a/

Oh dear, I'm seeing none of that excitement IMO.... The pun is cute but there is zero exclamation or gushing or mention of finding love.... IMO either he is really really downplaying things as F1 to hide the truth (has any F1 been as subdued as this?) or he is F2 and is being espectful of someone else's fiancé by using friendzone wording....JMO

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:36 pm

I actually went through Shawn B's IG posts earlier today from when he was on K's season at the beginning and Shawn's were far drier IMO. Sometimes Shawn didn't even bother to caption his posts. Bryan's I think are even more focused on Rach especially with him tagging her in his pic and talking about viewers hanging with both of them tonight (like they're a couple already). I'd say Bryan's pretty hyped and excited to be posting already before his date even airs. Shawn didn't even do that. So I think Bryan is letting it be known as much as he can how excited he is.

Jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:44 pm

^^ and this brings back to me that he is maybe not that into SM... cough lee cough demario cough IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:44 pm

I mean what's the guy supposed to say? Watch me on my date tonight with the love of my life whom I love so much (insert kissy-face emoji).
Yeah ok. laugh out loud

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:48 pm

I agree that he's not that into SM. Makes sense given his age too. He actually reminds me of how Rach was and not as active on SM compared to other contestants. That said I think he pretty much knows how to use SM but I just don't think he cares that much. Dude is nearly 40. I think he's comfortable in his own skin and doesn't care if his pics or captions don't look a certain way.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+75
ElonM
jen689
whit90
Here4Roses
likeashipblown