SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

breakfast - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:26 pm

@nd4reality It was one of the many that I view on youtube. Can't remember which one.

Back to top Go down

breakfast - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:28 pm

Maybe Bryan doesn't have a type. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:06 pm

Sometimes,  when you click, you click.  His age is ripe for a girl ready to settle down. I think I said it before but I think that his age was/is  huge advantage for Bryan to take home Rachel. I think that impressed her and that's one of the reasons she opened up quickly to him (tonsillectomy and all,laugh out loud).I'm hoping to see how and why he got the GDR and his 1-1 plus her blogposts on both. It will be very revealing, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:12 pm

@lexforlife IA I do think Bryan's age is a huge advantage....as he said about dean he needs to back that up and show her what he's got beyond the cutesy romantic fairytale stuff. his 1:1 will be telling

all jmo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:14 pm

I hope they show some of what went into giving out that GDR. I don't want to leave going scratch

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:25 pm

Alanna wrote:Wow at the ex. Drop dead gorgeous and hot!! I'd be so insecure if I was Rachel. Maybe not the most pc thing to say but it's true.

Looks like he's gotten much better since he was kicked off The Player laugh out loud
I wouldn't be. Not because what you said isn't PC or anything like that. I just don't think Bryan was ever at any point serious about this girl. I actually don't think he even considers her an ex. This is JMO but I'm of the opinion that they were just f*cking and no one's broken that news to her yet laugh out loud. That interview she did she said, & i'm paraphrasing, that their most memorable date was him ordering her food after she had a long day ... I feel like that says everything about their relationship laugh out loud

Hopefully if Bryan is Rachel's F1, she would never feel insecure about any of his actual exes (which I'm very curious about, hopefully we'll find out more on his 1-1) because of how special/secure he makes her feel.

All Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:27 pm

Me too. I want them to show how their 1-1 in that group date went and how he got the GDR.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:29 pm

nd4reality wrote:Its getting up there for her too. She's not a spring chicken imo.

Which interview was that ?

Oh, if I had a quarter for every time somebody said that to me...you are no spring chicken! giggling I was 31 when I got married. BTW, how old is Rachel?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:36 pm

32, I  think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:44 pm

Better to be happy and healthy at 32 and and single than the alternative, I say!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:50 pm

I have a feeling next week Bryan will be melting hearts all across the land. I just feel he will be very open and honest with Rachel and we already know that he is quite affectionate. Can't call him stiff. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:39 pm

Facebook post from what looks to be an old female friend of Bryan's, based on her commentary, laugh out loud.  She is a bodybuilder now!

https://www.facebook.com/cari.dadi/posts/10154722333077810

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+75
ElonM
jen689
whit90
Here4Roses
likeashipblown