SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by makeover Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:04 pm

Rachel's watch in their 2nd date screen cap definitely has the same strap style as the current watch Bryan is wearing. The only difference is the face (hers is white, smaller and more lady like). Cute if they got couple watches on the date.

In her airport photo, it is harder to see what she is wearing unless someone has a better quality pic.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:09 pm

@makeover I think the watch she is wearing in that IG pic of her is the same one given the black leather and white stitching on the strap. Hard to say though for sure without seeing the face of the watch but the other details look identical to me.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:12 pm

I don't see how the thing in the airport photo is a watch, unless the silvery thing you can see is the clasp. It's definitely not the clock face IMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:14 pm

mindless wrote:I don't see how the thing in the airport photo is a watch, unless the silvery thing you can see is the clasp. It's definitely not the clock face IMO.

I think it's a clasp. I hope someone can get a higher quality pic.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:14 pm

@SelmaHB Yes that's it! TY. It looks the same but I'm not convinced. Now I'm wondering if the car in front of the watch shop go together as per @Seabear. If that's the watch shop.

The airport watch to me has the same stitching. When I enlarge the pic I can see the stitching. The clasp part would be twisted. I have a lot of watches, embarrassed to say how many, and I don't wear mine tight, so they sometimes spin around.

What caught my eye is he always wears the same watch post filming. Clearly prior to filming and during filming he has worn a few different ones but not that one. If they got matching watches, regardless of who paid for it, and they are both wearing them, to me that is a huge clue. If I was F2 and I liked the watch, I wouldn't wear it everyday especially when I have several other watches.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:15 pm

It's the clasp and back of the watch, IMO per stitching and same leather and shape of the band.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:16 pm

The Bentley/Rachel in MF twitter photo was in front of the Four Seasons Hotel des Bergues Geneva. Across the street is the Breitling Boutique. Bingo IMO! Smiley
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:18 pm

Seabear wrote:The Bentley/Rachel in MF twitter photo was in front of the Four Seasons Hotel des Bergues Geneva. Across the street is the Breitling Boutique. Bingo IMO! Smiley
JMO
 Awesome sleuthing @Seabearclapping!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:20 pm

Bryan liked Elans's IG post of Molly in Copenhagen, 10 minutes ago. Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:20 pm

Great sleuthing everyone! Getting closer to a smoking gun, imo. :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:21 pm

Diana wrote:snipped..
I think she's wearing in this photo too.

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 33 18579765_127315531162615_7556232935624409088_n
therachlindsay Guess who's back!!!! And I'm back just in time to announce that The Bachelorette starts in exactly ONE WEEK!!!!. Please watch every Monday night as I start my journey to find love, commitment, respect, trust, and a best friend. #thebachelorette #abc #bachelornation
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUIpe0FjPnb/?taken-by=therachlindsay
Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 33 Captur19

That looks like the claps part. Her fingers are stretched out, you can see the palm of her hand. The clasp part should be moved to the right of us in order for the face to be in the right position. If we can find that watch, and get a pic of the clasp that would confirm it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:23 pm

Bringing MF's tweet here. Rach is wearing the watch in the pic so looks like the pic MF tweeted may have been post-date?

Very interesting caption too by MF... "ride to love" and date with Bryan. Could be like Millsy said in that podcast that Rach was falling in love by then and with Bryan?

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 33 C9eeO5AUQAA1uYu
https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/853324635009564673
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+75
ElonM
jen689
whit90
Here4Roses
likeashipblown