SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 38 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:28 am

I don't think the watches for both Rach and Bryan and which they have both worn post-filming are enough for Bryan to be F1 but IMO could be a piece of the puzzle when combined with:
- FIR (recently pretty good odds for FIR as F1 especially if get Ep 5 1on1 date; Rach said she was looking for a confident man and said Bryan is confident)
- First kiss (Rach talking about First Kiss in media interviews and saying she went back for seconds)
- Ep 5 1on1 (recent F1s get Ep 5 1on1 date)
- Rach talking about her F1 as "too good to be true" (which she said to Bryan only) and Bryan saying the same thing
- Rach talking about her F1 as her "best friend" (in People mag interview and posted on her IG) and Bryan saying the same thing about Rach (and posted by Bette Official Twitter)
- Rachel's blogs (Her Ep 5 blog talking about looking for that spark and saying Bryan and her spark is a roaring four alarm blaze; mentioning things about Bryan that weren't shown such as him talking to her about his parents' marriage)
- Rach liking a photo on IG that had Bryan in it (posted by Adam) and Bryan liking photos of him and Rach on IG
- Bryan posting specifically about watching with him and Rach before his date (like they are an "us" already)
- Producers and stylist posting pics of Bryan and Rach together and Bryan liking them and CH also liking the pic Cary Fetman posted of Bryan and Rachel
- Rach and Bryan being physically MIA for potential SHVs and the only two who have consistently been physically MIA for potential SHVs

:detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 38 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Carine Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:46 am

sarahg wrote:
I've (briefly) checked just about every interview Rachel's done post-show and haven't been able to find the watch  Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 38 1f626 (though IMO the outfits she's worn in most interviews wouldn't have looked great with it, so I'll just assume that's why).

Still checking tagged IG photos. If you wear it, I will find it, Rachel. Also plz wear it.

I have been checking around as well, I noticed she is not really a watch wearer she seems to like her rings/bracelets/bangles..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:55 am

sophienette wrote:
mindless wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@mindless I'm not quite sure why that makes a difference. It's an item that they are sharing in one way or another. Nick's F1 and Andi's F1 both were connected to that item they were both involved in on their respective dates.

Josh used the ribbon around a box of chocolates? that they purchased in I forget what country that I'm pretty sure @sophienette sleuthed. Someone please CMIIW

I think it's a huge difference, if it's something you need to sleuth and really pay attention to to notice. Those things you mentioned were acquired on dates but they weren't featured front and centre on those dates, let alone discussed, so most people wouldn't even notice or make a connection. It's different IMO to purposely draw attention to the item by showing the couple shopping for it and proudly wearing it, and then having it front and centre on SM afterwards. It's much more noticeable to the average person IMO. But yeah, they probably just don't care, since SM has been a mess anyway for the last few seasons.

Necklace from Chris still worn by Becca to this day comes to mind?

I don't think it was the necklace she got from Chris. She had a similar little round gold plate necklace before the show and there was a lot of debate over whether it was that one or the one Chris supposedly gave her. I'm guessing the former unless she's said otherwise.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:27 am

Carine wrote:
sarahg wrote:
I've (briefly) checked just about every interview Rachel's done post-show and haven't been able to find the watch  Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 38 1f626 (though IMO the outfits she's worn in most interviews wouldn't have looked great with it, so I'll just assume that's why).

Still checking tagged IG photos. If you wear it, I will find it, Rachel. Also plz wear it.

I have been checking around as well, I noticed she is not really a watch wearer she seems to like her rings/bracelets/bangles..

Here are a few photos I grabbed of Rachel pre-bachelorette season and work:  Looks like she does wear watches, too.
Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 38 Abc-rachel-lindsay-16x9
source
Meals on wheels photo here has her wearing a watch.
Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 38 Watch
Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 38 Lindsay01
law firm bio
Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 38 14-rachel-lindsay-bachelorette.w710.h473
source

Last edited by Kashathediva on Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by gisellexlopez Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:33 am

Could this be a watch? From her first photo back from filming in the airport Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 38 Image10 it looks like the band someone pointed out but what about the clasp #watchgate

Source: https://www.instagram.com/therachlindsay/?hl=en

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:36 am

There is a photo floating around on the site of the watch she purchased with Bryan on that date. It looked like the woman's version of his.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by gisellexlopez Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:44 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
makeover wrote:
hae1001 wrote:
Bringing over from the SC thread. Rachel appears to be wearing a watch with a similar band during their upcoming date.

What is that watch Rachel is wearing?

Flipped from the link.
Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 38 Watcg10

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 38 Navitimer-01-4
https://www.breitling.com/en/
Cropped flipped from the IG
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVvGIFYnlmz/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 38 Watche10

We just need to find Rachels watch.

There is a Breitling Boutique in Miami. Smiley

I would say it definitely has the black band with white stitching, what do you guys think
Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 38 Screen10

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:48 am

If true and she wore it for the pic to announce she's back and engaged, she's bold AF!!! D@mn that takes balls imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:56 am

Hmm. I don't know if that is a Breitling watch from that photo. Not enough detail to tell.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:05 am

If it is the same same watch that Rach got on her 2nd SD with Bryan that she is wearing in her IG airport pic post-filming and announcing her journey and caption about F1 then IMO Rach wearing it would be exactly what Nick did wearing his yellow wristband in his announcement IG airport pic post-filming. So could be a shoutout to the person that the object is linked to - the F1.  

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:08 am

Airport pic has the same white threading on the edge as makeout watch pic.

I'm not sure they are the same colour but they could be. Different lighting etc.

Both look like a match to Bryan's post filming watch.

Jmo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:34 am

The pictures Kasha posted upthread, all her watches seem to have metal links, pre filming. Post filming, I haven't seen her wearing any watches at all through her IG.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+75
ElonM
jen689
whit90
Here4Roses
likeashipblown