SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 42 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:17 pm

Kels0012 wrote:Do we have other examples where members asked contestants via SM to do certain actions or give hints about the show's outcome or is it usually coincedence and wishful thinking? Just wondering if reading into the watch thing too much.

Honestly, I don't know if she wears that watch is because I asked for it, or just a coincidence. But imo, the significance is she keeps something (very likely) from her date with Bryan and continues to wear it. We don't know for sure, but looks like she wore it on the first IG post when she got back. Two occasions she wears it, if Peter is f1, imo, it will be very disrespectful and cruel to him. Keep an expensive gift from an ex is one thing, but wear it when you are engaged to some else? I hope she's not that insensitive.
Anyway, this is another puzzle piece to me. Let's continue to sleuth!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 42 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:18 pm

pav - for me the two watches worn by B and R are of a similar type. R wore hers in a SC on the date (and twice it appears after) which to me is important. Perhaps she had bought Bryan his but it seems as though she got one for herself whether thanks to product placement or not. jmo

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:21 pm

Thanks @bluejay25 for noticing the watch today and bringing it over!  yes Also thanks Rachel for listening to @sdmom and wearing the watch in your IG post! giggling

IMO the watch Rachel is wearing is the Breitling watch I posted in this thread. The leather band can be chosen two ways and Rachel chose the clasp style which would have been fitted to her on "purchase." IMO. In my photo the face of the watch looks cream colored but that is from the photo...the face is mother of pearl...so it actually has more of a white color IRL.
Great sleuthing everyone!!! Smiley group hug
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:23 pm

I guess what I am trying to explain is I don't think Rachel (or Bryan) 'bought' the watches. I think the whole date was kind of a guy's equivalent of a Cinderella date. Andy did so for Tessa, DeAnna for Richard the teacher. It could mean Bryan is her F1 or not as I see it. Yes they are wearing them afterward. I would too if I had a nice watch like that. It very well may mean something special to both if he is her F1.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:27 pm

@pavalygurl IA and I realize it's all about promoting their products, but I was curious if they will show Bryan getting his gift on the pretense that Rachel gifted him with it, and she does not get a watch for herself, where it appears she did.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:28 pm

Yeah I doubt they pulled out cash or presented their credit cards laugh out loud. Definitely a goodie by Production / vendor.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:35 pm

Thanks Rach for wearing the watch and IMO in response to @sdmom's request thumbsup

Also,  handwave Bryan in case you're reading here (IMO yes). The new IG profile pic is a vast improvement and thanks for that as it was one of my earlier requests posted since I thought it should be changed because the other one made you look like Josh M (not a good thing, IMO) and as posted then I don't think it's an accurate representation. The new one is much better, IMO  Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 42 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:37 pm

It's creepy and hilarious and so entertaining that we're watching them and they're watching us most likely laugh out loud Hope these guys are feeling lots of love and support despite the two spoilers and the edit Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:42 pm

Interesting about Andi and Josh. I had just started up watching again after the debacle of Ari/Jef (the season I joined this board. Experiencing deja vu laugh out loud). Then skipped Sean through JPG and returned for Andi's season. Granted, I wasn't on here much then and camped out in Nick's thread so I missed the sleuthing fun.

I think the watch is a big clue, at least Bryan wearing it because he seems to have a lot of different ones he wore prior to the show. This seems to be the dominant watch post show. Darn you guys and your sleuthing. Keep swaying me more and more to Bryan's side as the winner no matter how much my heart wants Peter.

Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:44 pm

Alanna wrote:It's creepy and hilarious and so entertaining that we're watching them and they're watching us most likely laugh out loud Hope these guys are feeling lots of love and support despite the two spoilers and the edit Smiley

I like thinking the bach contestants read and like my posts, well the ones I don't snark on. Feels like they know me. handwave Peter! Hey Bryan (saying hi since your thread laugh out loud). No handwave for u. Hugesmile
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolinagirl1864 Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:52 pm

I just saw on Bryan's Linkedin page that he works for a business called Accident and Injury.I don't know why I thought he had his own practice.Anyway,this company has locations in some areas in the US.One is Texas.It seemed like I found several in TX.One I know was in Dallas.So, if he moves it may not so hard to get another job.I haven't been able to find who owns this business and I don't know if he could own the practice in FL.Not sure how this company works.IF this has been discussed..sorry...I have not read all the pages.

Carolinagirl1864

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:53 pm

OT but @Kels0012 one day I posted Peter is the only one out of f4 who didn't thank Rachel for his date, then Lo and behold, the next post he thanked Rachel for a great day!

Back to Bryan. I am still optimistically cautious re f1. I think this weekend will be a huge clue but I will not be surprised if all three are quiet on sm. We shall see.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+75
ElonM
jen689
whit90
Here4Roses
likeashipblown