SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Page 47 of 81 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 64 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by Guest Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:04 am

Robby posted pics of his dates with jojo  all the time. Did Jordan?

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:05 am

lexforlife wrote:Robby posted pics of his dates with jojo  all the time. Did Jordan?
Not really but Jordan wasn't that effusive or into her, I mean, into the show laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:13 am

Alanna wrote:Peter posts a pic of himself from last night, Bryan posts about Rachel and tags her. Just another thing to throw on the Bryan f1 pile imo.

Peter: https://instagram.com/p/BV2EPiTAEIC/

Bryan: https://instagram.com/p/BV04GrDD2JH/

Of all the pics to choose from Peter chooses this one. Why not post a pic of the group date. This is one of the reason's why I think he is very much into himself and I think IMHO it will get worse. Maybe he is coming out of his shell due to his previous health issues and is more confident with himself IDK. I don't think a F1 would post pics like this IMHO.

I'd like to know what other's think why he would post a pic like this in reference to the show last night?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:13 am

nd4reality wrote:
sdmom wrote:Him tagging Rachel is really interesting, imo. If he's not f1, that's very disrespectful. So, could he be so hurt to do that?

Also, 2 stylists and 1 producer post pictures of Bryan and Rachel after their 1-1 and I don't see them doing that for Peter and Rachel. Could that be a clue to Bryan's f1?

I am driving myself crazy.... dizzy Rolling Eyes duh

IMO this is very very noteworthy.

In a past season (last one ???) the stylists were following and posting the lead and F1 pictures. JMO from what I remember.

I just check Cary's IG and that's not true. He posts the leads and other contestants pictures, not just f1.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:47 am

So after his hot tub session and other moments with Rach he posts this pic of himself? Just himself? Good grief. I thought the dude was totally full of himself and in love with himself and this is only adding to that confirmation for me. It's like "look at me look at me"... very attention seeking and desperate IMO. Then again, this is the dude who wanted to be famous and be the Bachelor since he was in HS and not only got nominated but applied himself (his own words - BOTH times his own words) and even the song he had playing in his first IG story after filming was about becoming famous and "dreaming about being a big star".  If this dude is F1, I'd hope he is a heck of a lot better at showing his love for Rach than he is at showing his love for himself (IMO) #smh  Suspect

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 47 19429380_449869438708077_3464471954126274560_n
GuardianAngel wrote:
Alanna wrote:Peter posts a pic of himself from last night, Bryan posts about Rachel and tags her. Just another thing to throw on the Bryan f1 pile imo.

Of all the pics to choose from Peter chooses this one. Why not post a pic of the group date. This is one of the reason's why I think he is very much into himself and I think IMHO it will get worse. Maybe he is coming out of his shell due to his previous health issues and is more confident with himself IDK. I don't think a F1 would post pics like this IMHO.

I'd like to know what other's think why he would post a pic like this in reference to the show last night?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:00 pm

But I guess what do we want him to post if he's the f2? A screenie of him and Rach in the hot tub?? I think Bryan's blood pressure is probably high enough already after last night laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:04 pm

I was looking it from the perspective of Peter being possibly F1. So far he's only posted one pic of him with Rach and it is way off in the distance and more of a silhouette type. None of that screams F1 to me so if he is F1 then to me I think Rach may have some competition for his attention from himself Suspect

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:08 pm

sdmom wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
sdmom wrote:Him tagging Rachel is really interesting, imo. If he's not f1, that's very disrespectful. So, could he be so hurt to do that?

Also, 2 stylists and 1 producer post pictures of Bryan and Rachel after their 1-1 and I don't see them doing that for Peter and Rachel. Could that be a clue to Bryan's f1?

I am driving myself crazy.... dizzy Rolling Eyes duh

IMO this is very very noteworthy.

In a past season (last one ???) the stylists were following and posting the lead and F1 pictures. JMO from what I remember.

I just check Cary's IG and that's not true. He posts the leads and other contestants pictures, not just f1.

Not Cary but the other stylists. I clearly remember those discussions in the recent past. JMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:09 pm

I thought he just grabbed the picture that the producer posted of him. He was not in the other group pictures.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:30 pm

That pic was taken by a producer, but is he intentionally modelling in that pic? rofl

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

100% agree, seems totally narcissistic, jmo.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:39 pm

It does seem like some of the leads do take one(s) to the f4 that they are not really into, out of respect for others whose hearts they don't want to break. For instance, Nick did not seem into either Raven or Corinne (not really serious about them), but he did seem to have a greater connection to Danielle L, Danielle M, and Kristina. But he knew Vanessa was the One he really wanted, so strung Raven and Corinne to the end. And Andi seems like she really couldn't stand Nick all thru her season (so cold) yet strung him until the end. Same with Kaitlyn. I don't think they all do that, but possibly this is what Rachel is doing with Peter.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 81 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 64 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

+72
bilolo
Luvstruck
Siah
Miyala
Tajlena
pavalygurl
luvstx
sfrank
SeekAny
Topazgold
Dessler