SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:08 pm

mercieme wrote:@Sundy....here is the other promo that was posted, not sure if it's what making any SCs from it...thanks. Seems Michelle was in shock about something, I think someone left maybe prior to the RC IMO.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheBachelorAU/status/897820273478582273/video/1

I will check it out. Might be useful to see if we can match anything
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:13 pm

Ok so here we go. I'm not sure? Sneak peek 2 episode 8 courtesy tenplay
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 69 Img_1623
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 69 Img_1610
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 69 Img_1611
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 69 Img_1625
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 69 Img_1624
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 69 Img_1626
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:15 pm

Thanks @Sundy...that's Tara on the couch with Jen and Laura, correct?

I think that was Flo also at the CP not sure what she was reacting to.

I am still thinking someone left before RC based on Michelle's IMO shock reaction, maybe Sharlene???

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:20 pm

Correct it's Tara and Flo. I think for sure Sharlene leaves during the rose ceremony. I'm wondering if the new caps match Flos crying rose ceremony cap. I know it's been previously match to the Jen crying cap but I think she has different lipstick in those caps to tonight. And I am wondering if the third girl in the line up is Tara and the green dress?
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 69 Img_1109
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 69 Img_1110
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 69 Img_1612
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 69 Img_1627
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:22 pm

@mercieme three people leave in episode 8 according to the ad. Perhaps 2 leave before the RC
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:25 pm

I'm not sure Jen crying is the same RC. That RC will be the same do as Laura crying. You can see Laura next to Jen crying and her dress is blue and pink (another Camilla brand dress) but in ep8 Laura is wearing black
Sundy wrote:Correct it's Tara and Flo. I think for sure Sharlene leaves during the rose ceremony. I'm wondering if the new caps match Flos crying rose ceremony cap. I know it's been previously match to the Jen crying cap but I think she has different lipstick in those caps to tonight. And I am wondering if the third girl in the line up is Tara and the green dress?
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 69 Img_1109
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 69 Img_1110
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 69 Img_1612
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 69 Img_1627
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:27 pm

SugarAndSpice wrote:@mercieme three people leave in episode 8 according to the ad. Perhaps 2 leave before the RC

Correct....I do think Sharlene left after her talk with Matty....but Jen and Michelle were still in the CP based on the SCs and we speculated those 2 (if not Michelle then maybe Alix) as leaving also. I really don't know who the shock exit would be at this point because I don't consider Sharlene leaving a shocker.

@Sundy Jen's hairstyle in your Thursday episode sneak peek SC is different from the one she has in the Laura crying RC line up SC.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:28 pm

@SugarandSpice - I need to correct myself, just woken up sorry. I think Flo might cry at tonight's rose ceremony and the Jen crying is a later date. I also think sharlene will walk prior to the rose ceremony
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:32 pm

@Sundy Gotcha. You could be right about flo, based on Tara's green dress. I'll adjust the sticky of the RC SC that group Laura crying with Flo crying SC when I get to my computer yes
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:27 pm

Are there two cocktail parties or two rose ceremonies? Because both Jen and Laura have two different outfits/hairstyles.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:35 pm

spangler wrote:Are there two cocktail parties or two rose ceremonies? Because both Jen and Laura have two different outfits/hairstyles.

Only one CP and one RC....the one for tonight has Jen in a gold dress.

The discussion upthread was just to figure out who is crying when / where.

The speculation is that Flo will cry at tonight's RC. That's the SC with the girls in the RC line up. Hope this makes sense.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:48 pm

Makes perfect sense. Just confusing that they look like they are in a RC line up when Laura is wearing the same Camilla dress that she was crying in.

Speaking of Laura, there aren't too many SC left for her. Just the ones for this episode, one of her in the blue and white dress kissing Matty and the ones of the F7 date where they're all in their active wear. There's still quite a few to be seen for Tara and Elise...

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+37
ssin0547
Katiebelle
Dirty Street Pie
natik
spangler
Billysmom
solaroo
dolcimumma
AprilApril
Bumbleguild
Enough