SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 30 of 76 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 53 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 30 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by rinacabigas Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:59 pm

@Ilovepeter I am wondering too about the #Bachelorette S 13

rinacabigas

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 30 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Sceptic Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:43 pm

Wanted to share this jewel with you from Petal Pusher Fan Videos.
Even if  cheeky  she doesn't pick him.

Sceptic

Back to top Go down

Post by rinacabigas Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:40 pm

Amidst the undeniable spoilers.....I'm still on Peter's camp to be the F1.  I have read and digested the pros and cons about him and guess what...I still think it was Peter all along that Rachel is in love with.

Contrary to what the majority beliefs that Peter is the challenging and complicated guy that Rachel tries to fix ...that's not the case in my opinion.  I'll say that Peter is the one who's good on paper, got it all together and confident.  Rachel melted when she saw how good Peter is with his niece at his HTD.  Rachel says that she imagine Peter how good a husband and father he could be. Many times Rachel talks about Peter how he's attentive to her, he's laser focused he is to her, how he gets her, that he can read and understand her more than anybody.  Rachel knows that Peter is honest so that she doesn't have any lingering doubts of how he feels about her,

Peter's non-committal in engagement is not a problem that Rachel can fix.  It's only Peter and him alone who can decide whether to propose or not in the end.  

In my opinion, Peter's conviction re: engagement and marriage is one and the same and hesitation to propose stems from what he's seeing from Rachel's action with Bryan in their presence.  For example: the watch (I'm not sure if Peter knows that it was given to them by Brietling with the agreement that they wear it at the same time as endorsement)....it's not the matching per se....but the fact that she has to wear it at the same time everytime she goes out with Bryan on a date, call Bryan first in RCs and pick him up personally where the guys are staying on all her dates with Bryan.  Peter is a jealous guy because he loves Rachel so he put his walls up because he's not sure if he's the number one in Rachel's heart.  Peter is a deep thinker....so al lot of questions in his head about Rachel's actions.  Such as, what if she rejects me if I pop the question, what if, what if and more what if down the line.  He had been hurt before and gone through therapy to rectify what he was doing wrong. Thus making him more cautious and afraid to gamble his heart especially that they're in the bubble. Also, I'm thinking that Rachel is deliberately making Peter jealous and challenging to come out hos shell and be more demonstrative if his feeling for her. However, Peter became more reserved and unsure thus he had good days when he's with Rachel and bad days if he's not with her.

Like what Peter stated to his friends, he's not sure if he can propose in the show's timeline because not enough time to know Rachel.  He also wants to continue dating Rachel at the end of the show to see if she's the same way in the real world.  I THINK WHAT SCARES HIM TO PROPOSE IS THAT THEIR ENGAGEMENT WILL NOT SURVIVE because they have not known the ins and outs of each other at the show, either their love to each other dwindled down or......  and like Peter said  he wants to be engaged one time & get married once in his lifetime.

I truly believe that, in the coming episode....from the last scene we saw they'll come to a resolution where they just agree and disagree on their discussion about engagement and sleep on it, clear their heads and discuss the subject again the following day.

So, they go to their LCD during the day and talk to the priest.  Then,
they continued their talk again about the proposal (which I think not a fruitful conversation because Peter ended up crying and frustrated with himself thus the word "What's wrong with me?").  I don't think he was let go at that time.  They reached an impasse.

Then at night time Rachel went back to Peter's hotel room (with the umbrella crying) wearing a gray sweater and Peter also had a gray chambray sweater/sweatshirt and they had a really heartbreaking conversation.  In my opinion, Peter laid all his cards to Rachel.  I'm thinking he probably bare his soul and really honestly told Rachel that how could he propose to her if he's not sure that Rachel loves him and  not Bryan.  He probably said that I'm the one for you...I don't want to give you up, I won't give you up.   Because Rachel loves him too....she decided to let it be that night as it is and see what happens in the FRC.  

In my opinion, Peter had been thinking all night what he'll do at the FRC.  Can he afford to lose Rachel, out of his life and gone forever?  Would he bear the burden of regrets of not proposing later on?

My final thoughts is that Peter will propose and ask Rachel's father for her hand in marriage being a traditional guy.  Rachel said YES and crying....BOTH will be crying and us crying too.  THE END!!!

My story and I'm sticking with it.  #ITISNOTIVERTILLITSOVER

All my opinions.

rinacabigas

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:51 pm

@rinacabigas i feel like that would be the greatest story in bachelor/ette history. I am sooo pulling for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:56 pm

I have accepted that Peter is not F1 based on the evidence and I am happy for Rachel. But @rinacabigas I love your scenario so much and pray it comes true!

ETA: Rachel: "...BUT when it came down to it, I was only in love with one of them." (3:17 of source) I don't think we know yet who she truly loves because Peter hasn't told her ILY. So keep on truckin' with the #ITISNOTIVERTILLITSOVER

Back to top Go down

Post by rinacabigas Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:56 pm

@themindof_vee @ilovepeter thank you!!  Let's pray and cross our fingers that it will be Peter that will get the final rose.  If it's TOG...it's not the end of the world!!

I have a hunch that Peter will say the 3 letter words to Rachel the night of their LCD after the "I won't give you up, I'm not giving up on you" statement. That's why Rachel said I hope he won't change his mind at the FRC. All my opinions of course.

From now until August I'll keep on truckin (borrowing the word from @ilovepeter).  #ITISNOTOVERUNTILITISOVER

rinacabigas

Back to top Go down

Post by rinacabigas Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:00 pm

BTW, Peter and Rachel posted IG family pictures almost the same time this morning. Just for your info!!

rinacabigas

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:39 pm

@rinacabigas I think he'll tell her ILY as soon as we get back from the TBC. I think I've posted earlier somewhere that there is a talking head where she's wearing the black evening dress from their date and she's so happy saying "as much as I didn't want to cry ... I have followed my gut ...." There is also a scene of them on that couch where we left off, where she puts her hands in her head suddenly and you can tell she's smiling but they make it look like she's crying.  So my guess is that he'll stun with an ILY in the middle of that impasse.

Back to top Go down

Post by rinacabigas Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:56 pm

@ilovepeter YES! YES!  Perfect moment to say ILY. That's the best scenario for the smiling talking head S/cap and the other S/cap where Rachel covered her face that we thought she's crying but actually laughing.  She's wearing the black dress with spaghetti strap.  I remember that now and you brought it up before.

My questions are: why not a lot of SC for TOGs?  Hopefully during the MTA we see more of P & R scenes that gives clarity of what to come in August 7th.

rinacabigas

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:02 am

I don't post much around here anymore, but I did want to drop in and say that I believe that Peter is F1, as well.  This is in spite of the SHV pics, Astrid gate, all of it.  I don't feel like going into my reasoning, but I'm here! :yes:

Last edited by adf23 on Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:52 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Members not purposely posting are not mentioned)

Back to top Go down

Post by Keepit100 Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:26 am

I love the optimism and hope that is the case. I struggle though with her blog saying she tends to lean towards the one she has to "fix". I can't see this applying to anyone but Peter. TOG is all in and there aren't any obstacles, IMO. So I don't see how this could apply to anyone but Peter. She chose a different route this time. One that isn't as hard. Also, she said that it was an agonizing break up. I can't see this meaning anyone but Peter. They haven't shown much in previews of TOG, but it would be hard to believe it was agonizing vs the tears shown of her and Peter. I am baffled by her comment that says " who proposes is not who you think". Of course, no one doubts TOG proposing.

I'm so confused!!!!!!

Also, Peter is doing the charity event on August 12th. If he were F1, this would be awfully soon after press, etc. it doesn't line up, but I wish it dd:(

Keepit100

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:06 am

Keepit100 wrote:I love the optimism and hope that is the case. I struggle though with her blog saying she tends to lean towards the one she has to "fix". I can't see this applying to anyone but Peter. TOG is all in and there aren't any obstacles, IMO. So I don't see how this could apply to anyone but Peter. She chose a different route this time. One that isn't as hard. Also, she said  that it was an agonizing break up. I can't see this meaning anyone but Peter. They haven't shown much in previews of TOG, but it would be hard to believe it was agonizing vs the tears shown of her and Peter. I am baffled by her comment that says " who proposes is not who you think". Of course, no one doubts TOG proposing.

I'm so confused!!!!!!

Also, Peter is doing the charity event on August 12th. If he were F1, this would be awfully soon after press, etc. it doesn't line up, but I wish it dd:(
It sure is confusing. Could the agonising breakup be Bryan. I can imagine her be pretty gutted if she chose Peter.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 76 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 53 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+78
frostedcupcakes
iamreal2u
Pattycake92
ElonM
bleuberry