SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 50 of 66 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 58 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by chi-girl Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:02 am

Not that I think Rachel's in Janesville...but for those calculating the possibility...it's a trip from Dallas to O'Hare and then you can drive to Janesville in about 1 1/2 hours--maybe a little less. Unless it's rush hour and then it's a whole lot longer. Plus there's construction on I-90 right now which slows things down even more.

I believe that there is also a regional airport in Rockford, and there is an airport in Madison both of which you can connect to from O'Hare. But if I were going to go from Dallas to Janesville, I'd be driving that last leg.

And no offense to anyone who lives in Janesville, but why would they choose to meet there? (It's a rather small town.) Why not Madison? Or Chicago?

chi-girl

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:04 am

^^ Methinks someone is trolling on twitter.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:07 am

chi-girl wrote:Not that I think Rachel's in Janesville...but for those calculating the possibility...it's a trip from Dallas to O'Hare and then you can drive to Janesville in about 1 1/2 hours--maybe a little less.  Unless it's rush hour and then it's a whole lot longer.  Plus there's construction on I-90 right now which slows things down even more.

I believe that there is also a regional airport in Rockford, and there is an airport in Madison both of which you can connect to from O'Hare.  But if I were going to go from Dallas to Janesville, I'd be driving that last leg.  

And no offense to anyone who lives in Janesville, but why would they choose to meet there?  (It's a rather small town.)  Why not Madison?  Or Chicago?  

I also don't think she is there. But, isn't possible those athletic videos are from a day or two ago when she was previously with that trainer (I think Sunday)? Isn't possible that the picture with her sister on IG is not current? I don't know about the pictures with her in a Texas tank though, haha.

Like I said, I doubt it, and Bryan probably is F1, but crazy things happening would be fun?

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:09 am

Janesville is 45 minutes south of Madison. Super easy drive, straight shot. It's smaller and less likely to be recognized, imo. And it's kind of in between Madison and O'Hare.

That being said, she's not in Janesville. Did you all watch the epi on Monday? She's picking the Miami "doc" who speaks in all clichés. Writing is on the wall. laugh out loud JMO.

Last edited by sosleepy on Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:13 am

And as far as I could tell, some people have always liked Bryan just fine.

**EDIT**
I'm also allowed to think he talks in nothing but clichés. Cause he does! It's like Bachelorism after Bachelorism with this guy! Nothing but Bachelor-speak! laugh out loud

IMO of course!

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:34 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : IF by people you mean members NO it is not allowed. EDITED as such.)
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:14 am

Diana wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Jen s just said Peter is the hottest guy in Bach  history. Well, something to that effect in  this twitter exchange|

https://mobile.twitter.com/jennifersaviano/status/879874367546699776
She's thirsty. It's a bit embarrassing JMO.

Give her a bucket. She can be miss Peter Miles as long as he ain't the next Bach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:27 am

My scs. Just had to. So much sweetness and happiness. It's all I could ask for. heartbeat

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 50 OL5fhTc
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 50 ChpSOZb
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by unknown82 Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:28 am

sosleepy wrote:*EDIT*I totally agree RACHEL likes him and he's most DEF on a F1 trajectory, 100%. But the guy literally talks in nothing but clichés. No seriously. Yuck. Not my thing. Good for Rachel though, if she's into that sort of thing, I guess.

Sorry peeps. Just watched BOTH freaking episodes tonight. Too much Bachelor. Can't handle these marathon weeks with double episodes.

I agree with you! I tried to give Bryan a chance by waiting to see his 1-1 with Rachel but I was disappointed at the lack of substance in their conversation. There is physical chemistry but I do not see a genuine connection between Bryan and Rachel.  On Andi's season, even though I was hoping Nick would win, I never questioned the connection Andi and Josh had.  I especially did not question that Josh was genuine about his feelings for Andi but with Bryan, I just feel I can not trust that he is really genuine about his feelings for Rachel. So with that being said, I am firmly in the belief that Rachel went with her gut feeling and picked Peter at the FRC.  I have no doubt about it. I have felt this way even before the season started and I will continue to feel this way until the end of this season.  JMHO
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by chi-girl Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:31 am

sosleepy wrote:Janesville is 45 minutes south of Madison. Super easy drive, straight shot. It's smaller and less likely to be recognized, imo. And it's kind of in between Madison and O'Hare.

That being said, she's not in Janesville. Did you all watch the epi on Monday? She's picking the Miami "doc" who speaks in all clichés. Writing is on the wall. laugh out loud

The demographics of Janesville are pretty homogeneous so it's likely they'd be more easily recognized there.   I believe the person who tweeted was trolling or confused. IMO.

Last edited by chi-girl on Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total

chi-girl

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:31 am

bluejay25 wrote:
chi-girl wrote:Not that I think Rachel's in Janesville...but for those calculating the possibility...it's a trip from Dallas to O'Hare and then you can drive to Janesville in about 1 1/2 hours--maybe a little less.  Unless it's rush hour and then it's a whole lot longer.  Plus there's construction on I-90 right now which slows things down even more.

I believe that there is also a regional airport in Rockford, and there is an airport in Madison both of which you can connect to from O'Hare.  But if I were going to go from Dallas to Janesville, I'd be driving that last leg.  

And no offense to anyone who lives in Janesville, but why would they choose to meet there?  (It's a rather small town.)  Why not Madison?  Or Chicago?  

I also don't think she is there. But, isn't possible those athletic videos are from a day or two ago when she was previously with that trainer (I think Sunday)? Isn't possible that the picture with her sister on IG is not current? I don't know about the pictures with her in a Texas tank though, haha.

Like I said, I doubt it, and Bryan probably is F1, but crazy things happening would be fun?

But her trainer also posted an IG story today of her, and in IG post he also said Rachel was training with him today. https://www.instagram.com/d.robalwaysopen/. Unless the trainer is trolling, which I doubt, Rachel is in Dallas today. I doubt she had time to travel to Janesville to watch the show with Peter, Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:36 am

Diana wrote:My scs. Just had to. So much sweetness and happiness. It's all I could ask for. heartbeat

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 50 OL5fhTc
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 50 ChpSOZb

laugh out loud stop it now and she hasn't looked at Peter like that all season. Case closed, Bryan it is
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:44 am

LoveDovez wrote:
sosleepy wrote:****EDIT***I mean, I totally agree RACHEL likes him and he's most DEF on a F1 trajectory, 100%. But the guy literally talks in nothing but clichés. No seriously. Yuck. Not my thing. Good for Rachel though, if she's into that sort of thing, I guess. JMO.

Sorry peeps. Just watched BOTH freaking episodes tonight. Too much Bachelor. Can't handle these marathon weeks with double episodes.

I think if she picks Bryan it says sooooooomuch about her.......

Like how Rachel is fabulous, smart, beautiful, fun, humorous, smily, passionate...or some other wonderful quality??

I'm not quite sure what you mean............
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 66 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 58 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+73
Imp
MVMom39forever
appiah01
Miyala
mysthelma
Norcalgal
everglow
BachelorBabe512
Bee
MissB
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure