SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 61 of 66 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:15 pm

Well hopefully she figured it all out eventually. She's not the first b'ette to like what is unavailable to her and won't be the last IMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:It annoys me that he never sits facing her. He turns his head to listen to her. I hope he was producer pick because I would have let him go this epi. Clearly he's not interested in her IMHO. I can't even look at that cap asking for a kiss and I can't believe she did that.

TA.

And now he appears to be acting all offended with his SM likes. It really is not a good look. IMO.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:19 pm

Diana wrote:Just sad no no

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 19429150_147559032469337_8396327804282601472_n
https://instagram.com/p/BV5JwEIgBV9

It reminds me of the phrase, "He's just not that into you." Very sad indeed.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:19 pm

@nd4reality IA but when I think of DeAnna/Graham Des/Brooks Ali/Frank, I could clearly see they so wanted those guys, no question.

I don't see that chemistry at all from Rachel. It's as if she's trying to get him to come out of his shell, by being cutesy and little girlish asking for a kiss.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:19 pm

Brooks, Bentley, Frank ..... it just does not stop.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:23 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@coolangel I have said the same thing. He is fine in a group setting. IMO When he is alone with her he changes into his Peter Miles suit.

I paid special attention to any SM we got while they were on their HTD's. There were at least 2-3 pics that I could think of that he was nowhere near her, other than one posing for the camera with people surrounding them. I would have expected hand holding, more PDA not because you have to but because you want to. He doesn't seem to want to, from what I can see, otherwise he would.

The differences in her F2 guys are astounding to me. Peter is stiff as a board and shows no interest and Bryan is always facing her, kissing her and very tuned into her.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:24 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@Norcalgal I'm beginning to think the hot tub time was planned by the producers to misdirect the viewers into thinking there was more between Peter and Rachel than there really is - also could feed into the other guys thinking the same and flaming jealous feelings which TPTB really love.

Everything we are shown through editing is purposefully chosen. I saw a high level of comfort between Rachel and Peter - she had her legs in his lap (thus made it difficult for them to sit closer together). Was that by choice of Rachel or Peter? But as much as I like seeing Peter on my screen, I'm scratching my head about him. I just can't believe that someone who is in the F2 could be portrayed so one dimensional. I haven't seen the playfulness of P & R's first date replicated on any other, except when playing handball - and there were a bunch of guys around.

Bryan was definitely given the physical edit up until this last episode when they had the talk about his family accepting Rachel. So his edit is expanding and Peter's is receding. I am firmly on TeamRachel - just hope she's as happy as she seemed when the show began airing.

This is what I said on Tuesday.
The edit was purposely done this way. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:27 pm

nd4reality wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:It annoys me that he never sits facing her. He turns his head to listen to her. I hope he was producer pick because I would have let him go this epi. Clearly he's not interested in her IMHO. I can't even look at that cap asking for a kiss and I can't believe she did that.

TA.

And now he appears to be acting all offended with his SM likes. It really is not a good look. IMO.

What's going on? What is he doing?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:33 pm

coolangel wrote:
BachelorBabe512 wrote:I see more of a mixed bag with Peter regarding his "physical interactions" with Rachel.  They just seem to be more measured and thought out as opposed to the "in your face" interactions we may be seeing with some of the other guys.  To me, physical affection doesn't necessarily have to mean kissing.  I thought Peter and Rachel's interaction during the handball date was very telling.  He keep his eyes on her and made sure to be near her and touch her often, and that was in front of the rest of the group.  Almost feels like he's trying to communicate something in each interaction.  All JMO of course.

You raised a very good point IMO and now it's making me see Peter as more calculated than ever before Suspect . He does show physical affection/touching her/grabbing her when there are others around and sits miles away when they are alone. question IMO It's like he wants to mark his territory (so to speak) to show others but when no one else is watching, he is not interested in initiating any physical contact and waits till Rachel has to beg for a kiss. no no Guy is fake AF IMO.

All JMO
Spot on post IMO @coolangel :claphands  That's exactly how I see Peter. To me, dude is playing games to get Rach to chase him and using lines like "I can't stop kissing you" but just wants to "talk". I think it's a game to him because his actions don't match his words. I think he for real is all about strategy and always has been and if is not F1 then for sure I think he is acting this way on purpose so he can get far just like he liked that comment about strategy to go far so he can be the bachelor and 30 women can be after HIM. Dude is shady af IMO  Suspect

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:35 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
TA.

What's going on?  What is he doing?  
@Mommyof2 I posted in Peter's thread here
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:49 pm

I feel Rachel is like a lot of other Ette's wanting the one who has indifference and makes them chase.....in this case star struck by Peter's male model looks and willing compromise to have him. I do think she will pick Peter because she is willing to be with him as Fred was to her.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:56 pm

Peter also has frozen arm syndrome IMO. One of his arms is usually on a knee or hanging limp when they kiss. I don't see progression in his and Rachel's relationship, especially after having a 1-on-1 and SQ time. To be honest, I don't even know if he likes her romantically. He maybe enjoys spending time with her, but his words and body language don't make sense. For example, last night he said you have inspired me to look into the future. Like what does that even mean?Suspect  I wonder if he even sees a future with her. Right now I don't see it.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 66 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+73
Imp
MVMom39forever
appiah01
Miyala
mysthelma
Norcalgal
everglow
BachelorBabe512
Bee
MissB
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure