SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 64 of 66 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by LynnTa Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:21 pm

I'm actually impressed by Bryan. He saw Rachel on TV and decided he liked what he saw. He googled her and found out more about her and he made the decision to go on the show to meet her.
In Bachelor terms ; Bryan is here for THE RIGHT REASONS! He wants Rachel and He came to get her. I find that noble.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:23 pm

LynnTa wrote:I'm actually impressed by Bryan. He saw Rachel on TV and decided he liked what he saw. He googled her and found out more about her and he made the decision to go on the show to meet her.
In Bachelor terms ; Bryan is here for THE RIGHT REASONS!   He wants Rachel and  He came to get her.  I find that noble.

Sorry but where did you get all that ??? I missed a chunk of sleuthing it seems.
TIA

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:38 pm

LynnTa wrote:I'm actually impressed by Bryan. He saw Rachel on TV and decided he liked what he saw. He googled her and found out more about her and he made the decision to go on the show to meet her.
In Bachelor terms ; Bryan is here for THE RIGHT REASONS!   He wants Rachel and  He came to get her.  I find that noble.

Please clarify, is this your opinion or did he say that somewhere? If so please provide a link because I've never read that anywhere, or heard him say that, but I certainly could have missed it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:44 pm

OOps ! I'm sorry I forgot that Its all my opinion. I am usually good at remembering .
Please remove it for violating the rules.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:50 pm

B
appiah01 wrote:
Rolly wrote:J
AllAboutLove wrote:
:shocked!:  no doubt that will be a first! I actually felt bad for Rach that she had to even ask! Especially after she got Peter in the hot tub and everything. I mean seriously! So bizarre and weird for a lead to have to ask to be kissed. But then again this is the guy who said he had never thought about having sex with Rach. Like WTH??? Suspect

There has so much said negatively about Rachel asking Peter for a kiss, I could not have seen that interaction more differently. I saw it as sweet and sexy and yes.... dare I say it passionate. The way they look at each other, the flirting glances. In that scene she says she never has to question how Peter feels about her, she gives him the GDR saying there is something with him she just can't explain. I would take one of Peter's soft sensual kisses any day of the week. I saw her asking for a kiss as sweet and playful not pathetic.

And what would be so wrong if a guy wins is more cautious, is more thoughtful, doesn't say she's the girl of his dreams night one and I'm falling I love with you on the first 1:1?!? What if I love you really meant I love you not I really really like you a lot? Jeez I would hope any grown azz man that wants to win her heart could be creative and say many sweet complimentary things to Rachel that express how deeply they feel without saying I love you if they don't really mean "love". Of course I know that's ridiculous and would never happen. There has to be an engagement and saying I love you is probably in the contract. I know reality TV is not real and with this show we've come to expect an engagement EverySingleTime. I wouldn't be heartbroken though if this show became a bit more real and an engagement didn't mean I want to date you.JMO.

It's only 6:10 am and I am already :soapbox ...... sad really. Probably way past time for me to be selective about the threads I'm in. It's only a show after all.Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 2498057887

I don't think it's bad to be more cautious but Rachel is very ready to get married and have babies-she's been clear about that with the guys from the jump. So, I can see why having someone who has been very verbally and physically forthcoming without any prompting is extremely attractive. All of these guys knew Rachel was the Bachelorette going in because of how early they announced her so they obviously had an idea about her/researched her prior to filming which may be why Bryan and even Peter probably had a certain feeling about her from Night 1.

Honestly, as a black female attorney in her 30s just like Rachel, as much as I would slightly side eye him, I would feel most confident with Bryan. He is pursuing and wooing her...even with some of his very obvious lines (which he is a Latino man from Miami- my experience is they are a bit smooth). I believe that he decided he wants Rachel and he is going full on in getting her. He's always so confident that he reassures her and she doesn't have to pull anything out of him. He also didn't say he loved her yet. I don't see falling in love as the same as being in love. You can always get to a point where it never happens- you were falling but never got there so I don't find those words as off-putting as I would if he said "I'm in love with you" at this point. I think Bryan seems like a reformed playboy. Lots of men grow up at some point and he's 37 and seems to want to settle down now.

I like Peter. I think in a normal environment, he and Rachel would be a great couple who dated 1 on 1 and took their time to fall in love. I think the issue is that there are time constraints. To me, it seems like Rachel is trying to get Peter to be more expressive both verbally and physically. She is the aggressor, which isn't bad but if you have someone who you don't have to do that with, who is attractive, who you have chemistry with- I'd choose that person too in that environment. Even though I fully understand why people prefer Bryan to Peter, I totally understand Bryan's appeal and I'm Team Bryan for Rachel [and I know all the junk that's been brought out of his closet but I don't take any story just at face value...definitely not lawsuits. I'm a lawyer- I know there's always more to the story].

What is " no idea all the junk that has been brought out of" Bryan's closet? I must have missed that.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:43 pm

I really like Eric!! I loved their date and their interaction, it had such an innocent, charming quality to it. Just like a couple of kids. I can see Eric being really heartbroken at the end of this.

Still, I can tell that Bryan is probably the one for Rachel. Totally not my type, but she really seems happiest around him (and after their date) and he seems 100% into her. She's definitely smitten with Peter as well, but it's like she'd always be wanting more with him and never quite getting what she needs. She likes to be wooed and she still has to initiate a lot when with him. Even if he is equally invested, he's probably just more subtle and reserved and always will be and I just can't see that having caused Rachel's current state of gushing about his fiancé who just loves her so much.

I've said it before, but this is the first time EVER where I've actually like all top 4 contenders, it will be really hard to see those goodbyes!! :tissuebox

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:51 pm

Me too about liking f4. Eric really grew on me and Dean is just a doll baby. These past 2 episodes made it crystal clear to me why Dean and Eric, in particular, are in her final 4. I still love Anthony, Will, Alex and Kenny but not for Rachel.

And, super duper clear to me why her f2 are, imo, Peter and Bryan. May the best man, for Rachel, win her heart.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:28 am

Ladybug82 wrote:(snipped)
 If she wants to spend the next year or 50 asking for kisses then so be it.  JMO

giggling I can see their "romance" going something like this...

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:48 am

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:56 am

Here are 2 previously unreleased clips.  giggling

1) Rachel and CH meeting Peter on night one:

2) Bryan's pre-show psych screening:
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:03 am

JMO but I would not mind asking for a kiss. I would mind having to ask if my bf's family would accept me. That is what I found to be sad.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:06 am

MiaHawk wrote:Here are 2 previously unreleased clips.  giggling

1) Rachel and CH meeting Peter on night one:

2) Bryan's pre-show psych screening:
OMG hilarious! Maybe Rachel prefers Don Juan types. laugh out loud

Last edited by quietpal on Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 66 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+73
Imp
MVMom39forever
appiah01
Miyala
mysthelma
Norcalgal
everglow
BachelorBabe512
Bee
MissB
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure