SELECT CONTENT

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 50 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 41 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:38 pm

@GuardianAngel. I think it is in the SM thread.

suzq

Back to top Go down

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:12 am

Spouse House loves to spoil it's own show! people.com has an article and video talking about Jimmy and Kelli Jo's nuptials!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:38 am

@suzq Thank you! Major spoilers! It's awesome! I love it!  The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 1176891977

In never before seen footage shared exclusively with PEOPLE, Kelli Jo and Jimmy exchange their vows in a country-themed ceremony — complete with cowboy boots and hay bales — just less than six weeks after meeting on the hit TLC reality romance series.

“I vow to make you laugh and make you happy because I know that’s what you want,” Jimmy, 34, tells his bride in the clip. “I vow to be honest and true to you. So when we’re far apart, when you’re on your trips or I’m at the firehouse, I still vow to make you smile every day.”

Previously this season, Jimmy was scared to propose to Kelli Jo, 33, because his first marriage ended in divorce, and that fear of commitment hurt his relationship with her in the process.

Ultimately, the thought of being without Kelli Jo prompted Jimmy to propose in last week’s episode, and she said, “yes.”

“Who would’ve thought that walking in this house 41 days ago that I would be standing here about to marry my best friend and a man I’m falling more and more in love with every day?” Kelli Jo says in her vows. “I cannot wait to start the next chapter in my life with you. We will do life together and with all of our imperfections, we will do it perfectly.”

Before Kelli Jo and Jimmy are officially pronounced husband and wife though, Kelli Jo has one last surprise for her groom.

As she lifts up the bottom of her wedding dress, it’s revealed that she’s wearing the “superhero” socks that were gifted to Jimmy by his nieces and that he then gave to her as a wedding gift.

Jimmy’s nieces originally gave him the socks when he ran a marathon so that he could say that with them he could do anything he wants. Since he wanted to find a wife at the Spouse House, which puts seven men and seven women under the same roof for eight weeks to help them find “the one,” he brought the socks with him.

Now, it seems, he found his perfect pair.

Spouse House airs Sundays (10 p.m. ET) on TLC.

http://people.com/tv/spouse-house-wedding-kelli-jo-jimmy-exchange-vows-exclusive/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:27 pm

41 days... 1 day shy of 6 weeks.

The proposal was the day of the 6th engagement ceremony so each episode is approximately 5 or 6 days.  By my calculations, they got married towards the end of April, possibly the 25th, 26th or 27th depending on what day they actually started filming.

I need to find my previous post about Danny/Naya's wedding and go from there with the calculations.

Can't wait to see the wedding Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:48 pm

Found my post.

Evidently the show started filming on March 14th which was the day Kelli Jo posted on IG that she was off to her new adventure (wearing the dress she had on when entering the house). The People article about Danny and Naya's wedding stated they got married on April 2. I had calculated it to be April 4th/5th if the show started filming on March 15th/16th. The timeline of Danny only knowing Naya for "20 days" before the wedding has the show starting on March 14th for the wedding to be April 2.

So with this new information, it appears that Kelli Jo and Jimmy's wedding was on April 23rd.

I still say filming wrapped up on May 10th or 11th because of Missy's IG post on May 11th of her, Chris and Tom with the caption "It's a wrap" and Ashley Lauren posting on May 9th that she was going back to LA to finish up a project.

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:45 am

Thanks to @GuardianAngel and @havadrpepper! I appreciate all the work you both do!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:49 am

I am really happy for Danny/Naya and Jimmy/Kelli Jo. I feel for the participants coming in later -- people have already paired up and they don't have as much time to get to know each other. Next season -- I hope the episodes are longer and they have a cut off time for when new people come into the house (like halfway through).

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:13 am

I agree @suzq.  Like BIP those that come in at the end don't really have a shot at anything.  I also wonder if those that were evicted early on might have connected with someone that came in later.  There were some decent people that left early.  I mean could Jake or Jonathan or Ben have connected with some of these late arrival girls.  Or could the late arrival guys have connected with the girls that left early.

I do like that they let the married couples stay in the house but that does take away space for available singles.  I wonder if increasing the number of singles to the original number of singles after a wedding would help.  Looking back at this season, they lowered the number of singles from 14 to 12 just 2 weeks in.  There is still only 12 people and there are 2 couples so that only leaves 8 singles.  Out of those 8, there are 2 other couples (Tom/Ashley Lauren and Scott/Tracy) which leaves 4 singles. I don't like Ashley K and Isabella but they do have a point that there are not enough singles in the house.

I hope that there is another season and that they rethink the format a bit as well as longer episodes!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:04 pm

@havadrpepper Thanks for the filming info! Few more minutes and we're off to another engagement!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:06 pm

Jimmy proposes before the engagement ceremony! The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 1176891977

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:10 pm

I hope Scott and Tracy are next.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:13 pm

Ashley Lauren is so annoying. The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 2622943811

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 50 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 41 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
GuardianAngel
mizzoufan
suzq
Relalou
Newto
nd4reality
Sprite
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum