SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 6 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by Cila51290 Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:36 pm

I love his ambition and drive. Good for you Peter! Don't just sit around and wait for this franchise to feed you. Hugesmile
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 6 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by Guest Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:55 pm

He did say Rachel made him think about the future in the last episode. So whether he's with her or not (he's not  latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 6 1f61c ) he was inspired to take his business to the next level. Good for him. Make hay while you can.

Given all his talk about leaving Wisconsin on the show, I wonder why he's settling into Madison permanently with this office space? What does it mean for TB and what does it mean for his fitness tour?  

As for his pic of Rachel and fireworks on July 3rd, I think that was an ABC request because Rachel also posted something from their one-on-one date. I think TPTB are trying to keep Pachel fans tuning in. It is weird though that he was the only contestant of the six left that asked people to tune into the show. I'd expect the lead to but not just one contestant. Makes me think that he is toeing the company line because he's next TB.

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:56 pm

His SM likes and posts don't scream F1 to me. IMHO they scream disappointment/rejection/moving-on-by-building-his-business.

But he's a human being so I'm not bothered, in his mind if it wasn't for TOG he'd have the girl.

I still remember how brokenhearted Drew from Desiree's season looked on ATFR but I digress.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:35 pm

I think Peter is smart to move forward with building his business while he has got momentum and a good backing. I don't think it will affect him negatively if he is the Bachelor. I actually see it as a positive. He was listed as Business Owner this season and as a business owner he is using smart business savvy to expand and solidify his business now regardless of whether he is is the next Bachelor. He is wise not to wait until contracts are signed with TPTB. Forge ahead and make his business dreams a reality. That said....I definitely think Peter will be the first choice as the Bachelor based on his popularity and his edit.
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:47 pm

Ilovepeter wrote:
Given all his talk about leaving Wisconsin on the show, I wonder why he's settling into Madison permanently with this office space? What does it mean for TB and what does it mean for his fitness tour?  

Don't know if you've been to Madison but it's a very nice city with a potential clientele that could support his business. He has ties there so why not? I believe he said he was open to moving but that doesn't mean he's anxious to move. Like many others who've put themselves at the mercy of this show, most find a HEA and most in a short amount of time.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:13 pm

Madison looks like a great place. I didn't mean to suggest anything bad. I thought I remembered him saying he wanted to leave Madison in one of the two discussion he had with Rachel, but I must be misremembering.

I think he's the first choice for TB too because of his looks, the way he comported himself on the show and his edit. Selfishly, I like seeing him on my screen weekly but I hope he turns it down because I know I'll probably hate him when he's the lead ... it always happens. But as a business owner, that kind of exposure is hard to turn down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:40 pm

Ilovepeter wrote:Madison looks like a great place. I didn't mean to suggest anything bad. I thought I remembered him saying he wanted to leave Madison in one of the two discussion he had with Rachel, but I must be misremembering.

I think he's the first choice for TB too because of his looks, the way he comported himself on the show and his edit. Selfishly, I like seeing him on my screen weekly but I hope he turns it down because I know I'll probably hate him when he's the lead ... it always happens. But as a business owner, that kind of exposure is hard to turn down.

My DH went to med school at UW Madison. I have visted Madison as well. I wasn't overly impressed.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:54 pm

It can be hard living an adult life living in a college town or it can be great.
I lived as an adult (from 22-34) in Columbia, Mo. I thought it was difficult. That was me. In many ways it was very small town even though it had over 60K at that time, so everyone knew everyone's business in certain circles. However, the sports aspect(football and basketball) was great and they had great firework displays.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:00 pm

I'm 100% biased but Madison is a great city and a great place to raise a family. There's my Wisconsin pitch for the day. Lol

latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 6 87b72b10 latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 6 86669110 latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 6 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:02 pm

umngirl wrote:I'm 100% biased but Madison is a great city and a great place to raise a family. There's my Wisconsin pitch for the day. Lol

Lol. I would choose Green Bay as a great city to live and raise a family, but I'm biased. Besides, it is the home of the Green Bay Packers! There is my shameless plug. latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 6 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:05 pm

umngirl wrote:I'm 100% biased but Madison is a great city and a great place to raise a family. There's my Wisconsin pitch for the day. Lol

It's a great college town.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:45 pm

Madison is more than a college town - it's also the state capitol which brings in a lot of visitors and business to the city that a typical college town doesn't have. The hiking trails and lakes make it easy to get outdoors (except in the winter when it is miserably cold!)

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

+97
Sheokaf
Buckeye_Fan
whit90
Boshem
BlackHalo