SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 55 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by mimitalks Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:45 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:
mimitalks wrote:Regardless of the outcome - in my opinion - "Welcome home" while throwing your arms fervently around someone and that look and forehead kiss before closing the door of the van at HTD does not show disinterest. I see a man continuing to "fall" for a woman. I see deep interest - "unexpected" on his part maybe (he uses the word a lot, doesn't he?). I'm with you, Rolly.
Yes, because every woman wants to be kissed on the forehead!  giggling
Sean kissing Catherine on the forehead from the side in their carriage ride to the Ice Castle - that, to 58 year-old-married me with 2 grown kids - was beyond any lust I had seen from him. Tender kissing, ladies, means you are being thought of as a treasure. We can agree to disagree on what's romantic - or not.

mimitalks

Female Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 55 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by kerriway Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:48 pm

albean99 wrote:I get what some of you are seeing even if I don't see it exactly the same way but don't really understand the criticism when he was the one who was dumped and not vice versa. It doesn't really matter in the long run I guess.  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 55 3806527698

You're right. In the end, she dumped him. The fact that Peter stayed this long is either on Rachel and/or TP. Either she really felt Peter cared/cared for him, TP wanted him to stay, or Rachel knew he didn't care so it was easier for her to keep him as F2 because she knew she wouldn't be breaking his heart.

F1 is solved so I'm at the point now where I'm actually curious as to where Peter's coming from, especially since he may be the Bach. Other fans are seeing so much interest on Peter's part in his interactions with Rachel and I wanted reasons or scaps or examples so I could see what they saw. Call me crazy but I like when two guys are vying for the affection of the 'Ette. Josh vs Nick, Josh vs Shawn. Sigh, guess I'm asking for too much.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:49 pm

My comment had nothing to do with Sean and Catherine.  It had everything to do with Peter, and his lack of 
genuine passion or affection for Rachel.  jmo Smiley
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:52 pm

Rolly wrote:I read some of these posts and I wonder if we are watching the same show.JMO.Everybody surely sees what's happening in these episodes differently. I definitely see a love story between a Rachel and Peter and from Rachel's  comments she knows how much he cares about her too. Maybe it's just a preference in how people show love and affection. Peter is more cautious but he is thoughtful and seems to be taking this process seriously. I don't think his being there was just to be the lead.

I can't wait to see how the end of this season unfolds. I have a feeling there will be more unexpected twists and turns. And even though many are seeing Bryan as F1 I still think it could be Peter.

Rolly, I think this almost every season! Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 55 3806527698

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:34 pm

Alanna wrote:Definitely think Peter will open up and tell rachel he loves her just as she's had her moment of clarity and knocks on the door to dump him. IMO. So he'll have his storyline to be the Bachelor all set and ready to go next fall.

One more thing, I don't think women like to be the chasers. For example, I think Chris would have chosen Becs against all odds if she had opened up at the 11th hour even though he was doing all the chasing and wooing as the lead. Not so for the girls imo. They choose the man that chases them and is always there for them, even when they're the leads themselves. It's why the alpha Baddy always walks away with the chick imo.

I think there are leads in the past who would have picked the guy they had to chase and who basically ignored them the entire time (if they hadn't left). Like Deanna/Graham, Brooks/Des, and Ali/Frank. Even Emily seemed to be drawn to Jef because he was reserved and didn't make the initiative in the early weeks. Ashley was super into Bentley in the beginning. I don't know, I think there's something appealing to the leads about that ONE person who isn't going after them, while all of other 25-30 are. I see a lot of my friends going for the hard-to-get, commitment-phobic guy, while they ignore the guy that's obsessed with them and trying to woo them with all their heart. I think that plays out on the show too. That's why I think that if Rachel had really wanted Peter, she would have picked him even if it meant that she had to deal with the "I'm not ready to propose or call you my girlfriend and I'm probably always going to need to maintain a distance of 5 feet between us" deal he was offering. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:43 pm

Rach said she is engaged before the season even started.
Peter has essentially said post-filming on his SM it's unrealistic for him to be saying ILY.
No matter how true that may be, that's all I need to know that Peter is not F1.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:05 pm

kerriway wrote:
albean99 wrote:I get what some of you are seeing even if I don't see it exactly the same way but don't really understand the criticism when he was the one who was dumped and not vice versa. It doesn't really matter in the long run I guess.  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 55 3806527698

You're right. In the end, she dumped him. The fact that Peter stayed this long is either on Rachel and/or TP. Either she really felt Peter cared/cared for him, TP wanted him to stay, or Rachel knew he didn't care so it was easier for her to keep him as F2 because she knew she wouldn't be breaking his heart.

F1 is solved so I'm at the point now where I'm actually curious as to where Peter's coming from, especially since he may be the Bach. Other fans are seeing so much interest on Peter's part in his interactions with Rachel and I wanted reasons or scaps or examples so I could see what they saw. Call me crazy but I like when two guys are vying for the affection of the 'Ette. Josh vs Nick, Josh vs Shawn. Sigh, guess I'm asking for too much.

You mean Nick vs. Shawn, right ?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:35 am

sdmom wrote:
kerriway wrote:

You mean Nick vs. Shawn, right ?

Ooops yes, Nick vs. Shawn, never want to see Josh again laugh out loud

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:55 am

I know it's been hashed and rehashed, but outside of the show, what proof has there been that Rachel's with Peter? I know some see a love story developing (which I don't see), but that's only on tv. Have there been any sleuthed clues :detective to point to Peter as F1? I've seen nothing. Zero.
I'm really curious (but not really) how Peter acts when he's really into a woman. Does he give chase, or does he do like on the show and let the woman lead all the time?
Peter and Rachel are not even on the same plane. They're in two different stratospheres as far as what she wants in a man and what he's giving her IMO. I don't see equality in their relationship. FWIW, I don't think he should give her what she wants if he's not feeling it with her or never gets to being in love with her, but it's these reasons (IMO not on the same page, no sleuthing clues) that make me believe he is not her F1. Maybe he likes her as a person, but I don't think he's into her romantically, even with awkward kisses. IMO

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:04 am

Because because because because because because because #teamdelusional #whatmorecanIsay #isitoveryet?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeanBaby Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:21 am

laugh out loud @quietpal I honestly want(ed? - unclear) him to win, but I have absolutely no response to your post other than #grassgate. I also MUST be a conspiracy theorist because I still believe it's in the realm of possibility that all of this is a giant ruse (if only because I'd find it hilarious that anyone put THAT much effort into a foiler). All JMO but I would laugh for actual days.
BlueJeanBaby
BlueJeanBaby

Female Posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:29 am

Kashathediva wrote:Because because because because because because because #teamdelusional #whatmorecanIsay #isitoveryet?
cantstopl rofl hehehe

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

+97
Sheokaf
Buckeye_Fan
whit90
Boshem
BlackHalo