SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 56 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by Just Looking Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:36 am

mimitalks wrote:Regardless of the outcome - in my opinion - "Welcome home" while throwing your arms fervently around someone and that look and forehead kiss before closing the door of the van at HTD does not show disinterest. I see a man continuing to "fall" for a woman. I see deep interest - "unexpected" on his part maybe (he uses the word a lot, doesn't he?). I'm with you, Rolly.
IA. I don't understand the comments about Peter showing no interest in Rachel. IMO, he's very affectionate and loving, just not OTT

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 56 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:38 am

quietpal wrote:I know it's been hashed and rehashed, but outside of the show, what proof has there been that Rachel's with Peter? I know some see a love story developing (which I don't see), but that's only on tv. Have there been any sleuthed clues :detective to point to Peter as F1? I've seen nothing. Zero.
I'm really curious (but not really) how Peter acts when he's really into a woman. Does he give chase, or does he do like on the show and let the woman lead all the time?
Peter and Rachel are not even on the same plane. They're in two different stratospheres as far as what she wants in a man and what he's giving her IMO. I don't see equality in their relationship. FWIW, I don't think he should give her what she wants if he's not feeling it with her or never gets to being in love with her, but it's these reasons (IMO not on the same page, no sleuthing clues) that make me believe he is not her F1. Maybe he likes her as a person, but I don't think he's into her romantically, even with awkward kisses. IMO

IMHO: NO, ZERO, ZILCH, NADA

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:40 am

I can't wait for this season to be over. Rachel can toddle off with her guy and soon someone else will be lead. I'd still like Peter to get the gig so guess we'll see.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15304

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:27 am

If Peter somehow, someway is F1, I will eat my shoe! rofl :shocked!: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 56 318829699
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:28 am

Honestly, IMO that's what he wanted out of THIS gig, so it's a win-win for Peter, and his followers, if that happens.

I just think it's sad that so many people don't care that Rachel is happy and in love, just because it isn't with Peter.
Dang, the girl would be bored out of her mind if she chose him.   jmo.

I think we're all anxious for all of this to be over! Smiley
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:32 am

So sad and hilarious to me how many pachel fans are suddenly going to hate half of their precious couple once the finale airs. I've seen it elsewhere already calling her dumb etc... she was smart enough to see that a guy wasn't into her but do you no no

Or my favorite, now of all of sudden Rachel is lying about being happy because she picked her default choice, so ridiculous to me

all imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:43 am

Sorry, but I don't understand people saying that Peter isn't into her

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:55 am

Just Looking wrote:Sorry, but I don't understand people saying that Peter isn't into her

No snark intended but if/when he gets to be the Bachelor and falls for an athletic, probably brunette, valley girl-type night 1 and can't keep his hands off her, you might see what some of us are saying (JMO). IMO Men are not really complicated. IMO If the girl they are interested in is being pursued by others as well and they are not stepping up their game, the simple truth is that they are just not that into her.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:39 am

Rachel is a very affectionate person. The fact that she is repeatedly asking for more affection from him stands out. She wants more then he was willing to give.

I have a feeling Peter has no problem with touching and such and that is probably part of what RS knows. I am sure there are plenty of women Peter had no problem kissing and hugging, and more. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:31 am

I see how people can say P isn't into rachel if you literally ignore everything rachel says about him.
But I do chuckle every time I read some of these posts. If anyone has never watched the show and went off purely on some of this descriptions, they would think peter stands 7 yards away from rachel at all times and runs screaming anytime they come into contact. sheesh.

My honest question for those who feel like peter was not into rachel is, do you then believe Bryan was the only guy who was into her?
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:44 am

Imo Peter is attracted to Rachel, IMO he has feelings for her. Is he in love with her, no, IMO, but he likes her a lot. The problem with Rachel and Peter Imo, is, that their wants and needs don't match. They don't fit. They can have good conversations, be smitten with each other. But at the core, Rachel has said many times, that her love language is very physical. She wants and needs to be touched, kissed a lot, and not in a picturesque way, but in a way that looks bad on screen, but feels good. Peter is too reserved for her, IMO, and that's where they don't hit it off. It's no one's fault, it happens in life all the time. They had one great date, and then there's hit a standstill because of this. Peter isn't the guy for Rachel, it's that simple, IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:57 am

I think Rachel really liked him after their first 1-1 but eventually she figured it out, IMO.

"He's just not that into you" giggling

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

+97
Sheokaf
Buckeye_Fan
whit90
Boshem
BlackHalo