SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 57 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:51 am

Nibbles22 wrote:Honestly, IMO that's what he wanted out of THIS gig, so it's a win-win for Peter, and his followers, if that happens.

I just think it's sad that so many people don't care that Rachel is happy and in love, just because it isn't with Peter.
Dang, the girl would be bored out of her mind if she chose him.   jmo.

I think we're all anxious for all of this to be over! Smiley

IA with all but in bold because the big majority of fans do not care about long term compatibility and love. They take this show as a sport competition: their favorite MUST win at all cost and nothing else is acceptable.

jmo

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 57 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by Nibbles22 Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:03 am

Not based on what I've been reading, I'll just leave it at that.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:16 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:Imo Peter is attracted to Rachel, IMO he has feelings for her. Is he in love with her, no, IMO, but he likes her a lot. The problem with Rachel and Peter Imo, is, that their wants and needs don't match. They don't fit. They can have good conversations, be smitten with each other. But at the core, Rachel has said many times, that her love language is very physical. She wants and needs to be touched, kissed a lot, and not in a picturesque way, but in a way that looks bad on screen, but feels good. Peter is too reserved for her, IMO, and that's where they don't hit it off. It's no one's fault, it happens in life all the time. They had one great date, and then there's hit a standstill because of this. Peter isn't the guy for Rachel, it's that simple, IMO.

Yes...this! My years in speech communication have always helped on this show....editing and all. Peter couldn't give Rachel the affirmation she needed physically and verbally. He was into her, for sure, but they didn't match up in their communication style and short term needs/wants. IF he was biding his time with Rachel auditioning for TB (which I don't believe to be true) he's a lousy actor. He absolutely fell for Rachel...they just weren't meant for each other. JMO.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:04 am

Nibbles22 wrote:Not based on what I've been reading, I'll just leave it at that.

question

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:34 am

philphan wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:Imo Peter is attracted to Rachel, IMO he has feelings for her. Is he in love with her, no, IMO, but he likes her a lot. The problem with Rachel and Peter Imo, is, that their wants and needs don't match. They don't fit. They can have good conversations, be smitten with each other. But at the core, Rachel has said many times, that her love language is very physical. She wants and needs to be touched, kissed a lot, and not in a picturesque way, but in a way that looks bad on screen, but feels good. Peter is too reserved for her, IMO, and that's where they don't hit it off. It's no one's fault, it happens in life all the time. They had one great date, and then there's hit a standstill because of this. Peter isn't the guy for Rachel, it's that simple, IMO.

Yes...this! My years in speech communication have always helped on this show....editing and all. Peter couldn't give Rachel the affirmation she needed physically and verbally. He was into her, for sure, but they didn't match up in their communication style and short term needs/wants. IF he was biding his time with Rachel auditioning for TB (which I don't believe to be true) he's a lousy actor. He absolutely fell for Rachel...they just weren't meant for each other. JMO.

I have to agree with that in bold.

My years in HR, recruitment and training, have helped me on this show too. But most of the time I failed to see who was F1 because I was blind to see the obvious edits. This show is a TV REALITY SHOW, meaning script and edits and cuts. This is not my world, no matter my experience in HR. This is a scripted show and we just need to put names on top. It does not matter what the prods try to show us. It is distorted from reality. We need to concentrate on repeat timing, show up, FIR etc. Then we can have a better idea of who is F1 etc....  Liking X or Z is not the right approach IMO. To have a favorite is okay but only if we keep a distance that he may not be F1... JMO

Now that I have been un-spoiled, I get it. Once I was just looking at my TV without SM or forum influence, I could concentrate on BL. And BL tells me that Peter was there to represent himself all along and when he had a good time with Rachel, he was "PLEASANTLY SURPRISED" (his words in a PI after his first 1-1). Not sure what he expected though... I never met someone who was interested to do not touch and try to kiss. This is a natural thing to do when there is chemistry. It was one side until SC IMO. Then, I saw a switch in Rachel, more facial, less kisses, she pulled away from him. IMO, his wish to "DISCUSS THE GROUND BASE" and not meeting her half way regarding the BL (on top of falling hard for Bryan), did the trick.

Peter never fell in love with Rachel. He probably had a crush later, I will concede that. Because she was in lust, does not mean it had to be reciprocated. This guy could not let go in this bubble and this guy needs time to process, analyze, share, move forward. He said it himself on his IG: he could not say ILY after 2 dates... which is fine. Some contestant immerse themselves and forget the cameras, he could not. Maybe because he was a model and very self aware of the cameras (models must be so they show their best sides and all). Maybe Rachel was not "it". He just did not force himself. I am okay with that. He was also genuine to tell her about his feelings and even though Rachel was not impressed, he was open to do not sweet talk to her and pretend.

But saying that Peter was in love or falling in love is IMO a pack of BS. I do not remember him complementing her, talking about a "US" or a "WE", projecting a life together, anything to make me think he thought about a relationship with her. I heard "moving in LA", I heard his fear to have another relationship, I heard A LOT ABOUT HIMSELF...

I never ever saw him physically turned fully to her, looking in her eyes and talk about them. ever.

I honestly fail to understand why it is so dramatic that Peter is not F1. Along the years, I had many favorites. Once the show ended, they became (most of them) jerks in RL. No big deal. I watch the show to see a love story, not to become a SM groupie. If the couple marry, I am happy for them but my entertainment ends at the finale and maybe a couple of interviews the following day after.

I do not know those people. I do not know who they are. I do not know what happened during the show. I do know know the cut and edits. I do not know their motivations (outside of their IG).

After the SHV clues recently found, I have no doubt. none. Rachel picked Bryan and it was always Bryan from FIR.

Peter will get probably, with the pressure and support of his fans, the next bach gig. I hope for his fans that he will not turn as another Juan Pablo jerk or all the contestants living their fame dream thru the alumni bach. I really hope he is a decent man. Did he get a good edit? probably since many fans adore him. Adoration is IMO a very dangerous thing. I fear he may not stay on his pedestal forever.... duh

For me, I have no interest to watch his season. Peter annoys me. BUT it will be interesting to hear how many girls he kisses and if his BL will be different with his harem of girls...

If only prods would remove all the BS dramas....... Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 57 2292733854 I was NOT impressed about the racism but not surprised. It sucks that people do tolerate as part of this show. Humiliation, racism and all that should be way more limited. It gives a very sour taste at the end of the day... IMO

JMOAA

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:38 pm

FashionLover wrote:I see how people can say P isn't into rachel if you literally ignore everything rachel says about him.
But I do chuckle every time I read some of these posts. If anyone has never watched the show and went off purely on some of this descriptions, they would think peter stands 7 yards away from rachel at all times and runs screaming anytime they come into contact. sheesh.

My honest question for those who feel like peter was not into rachel is, do you then believe Bryan was the only guy who was into her?

Of course not. Which is why, IMO, the argument used that "okay, Peter might not be as OTT as Bryan, but that doesn't mean he doesn't like her!!" doesn't make sense to me. Because, yes, Bryan is all over her, like no guy has ever been before, but no one is holding the guys to Bryan's standard. I could tell that Dean, Eric, Matt, Adam, and even some of the early eliminated guys, like Anthony and Alex, really did like her. It doesn't have to be in the form of agressive makeout sessions or cheesy lines or always holding hands, if that's not the guys' thing. But, just the way a guy looks at her, shows affection, opens up to her, sits and stands close to her, takes the initiative for physical touch, his interest level in his voice, etc. tells the story. There have been shy, awkward, or slower moving contestants in the past. It doesn't matter, IMO. The signs are all the same. I'm very interested to see how Peter behaves around women he's interested in during his season. I would bet a lot of money that those girls aren't going to have to ask for a kiss and he's not going to be staring out the window blankly when they're trying to snuggle or get his attention. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:53 pm

FashionLover wrote:I see how people can say P isn't into rachel if you literally ignore everything rachel says about him.
But I do chuckle every time I read some of these posts. If anyone has never watched the show and went off purely on some of this descriptions, they would think peter stands 7 yards away from rachel at all times and runs screaming anytime they come into contact. sheesh.

Lool there have been some eps where I have read the comments first and watched the ep later and it was different to what I expected but everyone views things differently I guess.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:06 pm

Aria wrote:

My honest question for those who feel like peter was not into rachel is, do you then believe Bryan was the only guy who was into her?

Of course not. Which is why, IMO, the argument used that "okay, Peter might not be as OTT as Bryan, but that doesn't mean he doesn't like her!!" doesn't make sense to me. Because, yes, Bryan is all over her, like no guy has ever been before, but no one is holding the guys to Bryan's standard. I could tell that Dean, Eric, Matt, Adam, and even some of the early eliminated guys, like Anthony and Alex, really did like her. It doesn't have to be in the form of agressive makeout sessions or cheesy lines or always holding hands, if that's not the guys' thing. But, just the way a guy looks at her, shows affection, opens up to her, sits and stands close to her, takes the initiative for physical touch, his interest level in his voice, etc. tells the story. There have been shy, awkward, or slower moving contestants in the past. It doesn't matter, IMO. The signs are all the same. I'm very interested to see how Peter behaves around women he's interested in during his season. I would bet a lot of money that those girls aren't going to have to ask for a kiss and he's not going to be staring out the window blankly when they're trying to snuggle or get his attention. IMO.

and then, we shall remember how much he was not into Rachel... but I have to say that it will be hilarious if he refuses to kiss because he wishes to "talk the ground base" first eh? rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:16 pm

Diana wrote:So sad and hilarious to me how many pachel fans are suddenly going to hate half of their precious couple once the finale airs. I've seen it elsewhere already calling her dumb etc... she was smart enough to see that a guy wasn't into her but do you no no

Or my favorite, now of all of sudden Rachel is lying about being happy because she picked her default choice, so ridiculous to me

all imo

This.
I don't understand it.
So many were so excited for this season. The first WOC. Beautiful. Intelligent. Witty. A season of firsts!
Now that Rachel appears not to pick Peter, I see a change of tide, also. She is receiving a lot of negative etc and I don't understand.
She is the same person she always was. She chose the person she chose for her and not for anyone else.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:16 pm

Bottom line is Peter is not the one for Rachel. But I don't think for a second there wasn't something there bewteeen them. I liked the Rachel I saw with Peter in the beginning. But he didn't move as fast as she needed and here we are.He came on the show for what the experience could bring to him and found himself having to navigate these engagement talk waters. They weren't meant to be, he knew that and she knew that, but it doesn't take away the fact that there was a special connection there for the time on the show, IMO. Nothing more nothing less. I'll enjoy watching how it ends between them. I hope it stays respectful and classy.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:19 pm

One more thing, Rachel had already IMO checked out with the other two at this point. Peter knew that, so I don't get why he gets the hard time, why put yourself out there more when you're pretty certain she wants TOG more anyway.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:25 pm

I think Peter does like Rachel a lot, but it's not the kind of love at first sight, "I must be with his person at all cost" infatuation. More like your friends set you up on a blind date with someone they think is perfect for you and you agree that they seem perfect on paper and think they're easy on the eye, so you wish to see where things go. But at the same time you're scared of commitment because you know how many people are invested and involved in the relationship, so you feel the need to be doubly sure your feelings are real instead of a product of everyone telling you how you should feel. In the end it's probably just your gut telling you it's not quite right, but it's hard to come to that conclusion with all the expectations. I don't know if things would've been any different for Peter and Rachel in real life, but he's so in his head on the show, I don't think he's able to just let go and be himself. I thought it was telling when Peter's friends told Rachel she must've noticed by now he's kind of goofy and Rachel was like "not really". He clearly can't relax in this situation, so it's impossible for them to truly connect. JMOAA.

I do find it fascinating how differently people see the same things, like that sneak peek of Rachel and Peter shopping for baby clothes. I read so many comments about how Peter looks so uninterested, while I thought he just looked super nervous and in his head because of it. I totally saw myself in him there. I get really nervous about meeting new people, especially important people, and when I'm nervous the only thing I can focus on is the thing making me nervous. My boyfriend will be chatting about something else trying to get me to relax, and I barely hear what he's saying and simply feel irritated that he's trying to distract me from the important task at hand. laugh out loud When I first met the parents, I think I spoke like two words on the way there. I can't help it, it's just how I'm wired. What I saw in that clip was Peter trying hard to be present in the situation while all he could really think about was what's happening later. I feel for him, because this is the guy whose hands were shaking while meeting Rachel. He must've been absolutely crapping himself at the thought of meeting her family, especially when it's such an unnatural situation and he's expected to ask for their blessing when he's not even in love yet. Poor guy. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

+97
Sheokaf
Buckeye_Fan
whit90
Boshem
BlackHalo