SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 9 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:17 pm

emusha wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:This is a discussion thread. Not a fan thread.

There are several posts and a somewhat ongoing discussion was about whether or not Peter is interested in Rachel and also whether he did/did not initiate contact/affection with her. The posts are discussing that and not simply sharing a positive post about a contestant imo

Thank you. Smiley
My above post is in response to posts deleted approximately 90 minutes ago. Members were commenting on such and it was addressed but thank you for your concern.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 9 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by Maddy Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:20 pm

latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 9 19765220_256241208195126_4597483386213236736_n
ubyguinther
My mom is gonna be sooooo jealous #thebachelorette #teampeter
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:52 pm

It's hard for me to see Peter as not being into Rachel and vice versa. Not everyone is OTT and some people (like me) don't want someone who is. I think it's a lot closer at this point in the show between the f2 than Rachel will admit to. The guys have noticed that Rachel has something going on with Peter also imo which we saw after they had the hot tub alone time.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:01 pm

albean99 wrote:It's hard for me to see Peter as not being into Rachel and vice versa. Not everyone is OTT and some people (like me) don't want someone who is. I think it's a lot closer at this point in the show between the f2 than Rachel will admit to. The guys have noticed that Rachel has something going on with Peter also imo which we saw after they had the hot tub alone time.

I just re-watched this over on the no discussion thread. The interview has some splice and dice but over all it does say she fell in love with one man if that can be believed. credit to @HEA

'Bachelorette' Rachel Lindsay Opens Up About Finding Love on the Show
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ3sXHuLRaI

around 0:30

Inteviewer: Did you know in the limo out
Rachel: no. It's a late bloomer.And you'll see the difficulties. I am going back and forth struggling with it
Interviewer: did you fall in love with more than one guy
Rachel: no I fell in love with one guy

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:06 pm

I remind myself that teasers are only showing me few seconds out of probably hours of total time they spent together.

Looking at Peter's teaser, I see Rachel more affectionate BUT I also see Peter warming up too which is a GREAT thing since I was afraid that we would have a cold fish at the FRC. IMO

However I do not see the "late bloomer" she is talking about with Peter (around 3:00). And she was specifically talking about herself not a mutual love. And she was on him like a bee on honey from 1-1. She asked for a kiss, she is on top of him multiple times. She is trying to push him to be more affectionate. IMO she is already sold.

However, she was struggling emotionally with B and this is exactly what she said during the interviews. IMO

JMOAA

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:09 pm

I never believe the lead when they say that @Kashathediva  I think there's a lot of selective memory going on post- show, both for their f1 and themselves, imo. For example, Ali said it was always Roberto and admitted later that it was really Frank. I don't think this is the case this time but do believe Rachel has strong feelings for Peter at this point in the show. It's normal and smart when you consider how little she knows was these guys. JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:19 pm

albean99 wrote:It's hard for me to see Peter as not being into Rachel and vice versa. Not everyone is OTT and some people (like me) don't want someone who is. I think it's a lot closer at this point in the show between the f2 than Rachel will admit to. The guys have noticed that Rachel has something going on with Peter also imo which we saw after they had the hot tub alone time.

And this is why for some people, Peter is more to their liking. They relate more to his personality. IMO
But at the end of the day it is not what WE like, but what Rachel liked for HERSELF. IMO
It does not matter what we prefer or what we think of X or Y.
We do NOT pick on behalf Rachel.

But for me, it takes TWO to tango......... and right now, I see rachel dancing solo............

What should matter is to take a step back, be emotionally detached and make comparisons (sleuthing) of what is OTT, what is natural, what seems fake, what words they use during PI, how they behave at the mansion, who they are friend with, do they look into the lead, is the lead equally into them, etc

What are the edits telling us. What script this TV reality show is giving us. Why did the prods decided to show specific segments. What story do they want us to see? What tricks? Fake conversation, fake "blood accidents", fake dramas.

For now, I saw Rachel taking a step back on episode 6 with Peter and move forward with Bryan.

JMOAA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:38 pm

@albean99 In my opinon the lead often falls for both her final guys but picks the guy that is the sure thing and pretends it was him all along. I'm betting that Bryan is closer to being ready to settle down and have kids which is what Rachel is looking for asap. Peter is still building his business.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:56 pm

Ilovepeter wrote:@albean99 In my opinon the lead often falls for both her final guys but picks the guy that is the sure thing and pretends it was him all along. I'm betting that Bryan is closer to being ready to settle down and have kids which is what Rachel is looking for asap. Peter is still building his business.  

on several interview she clearly stated with no hesitation that she fell in love with one guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:58 pm

richmondrose wrote:
sdmom wrote:I feel he could have at least kissed her forehead in the second sc, that would show tender affection, imo. Remember how Nick kissed Vanessa's forehead on the zero gravity date? That's spontaneous TLC, imo. Hopefully I am proved wrong And that turns out to be a romantic date!

In the latest preview on Facebook(https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorette/), Rachel and Peter do share a kiss in the helicopter.  Those sneaky editors are at it again. Hugesmile.

latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 9 Kiss_i11

My sc from the Bachelorette facebook

I guess they do have a connection after all. beatingheart
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:10 pm

ElonM wrote:
richmondrose wrote:
sdmom wrote:I feel he could have at least kissed her forehead in the second sc, that would show tender affection, imo. Remember how Nick kissed Vanessa's forehead on the zero gravity date? That's spontaneous TLC, imo. Hopefully I am proved wrong And that turns out to be a romantic date!

In the latest preview on Facebook(https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorette/), Rachel and Peter do share a kiss in the helicopter.  Those sneaky editors are at it again. Hugesmile.

latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 9 Kiss_i11

yeah... she probably begged for a kiss again.... cantstopl

sowwwweeee could not resist... :stirthepot

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:16 pm

HEA wrote:
ElonM wrote:
richmondrose wrote:

yeah... she probably begged for a kiss again.... cantstopl

sowwwweeee could not resist... :stirthepot

He's making extreme body contact on his part too.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

+97
Sheokaf
Buckeye_Fan
whit90
Boshem
BlackHalo