SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 8 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by Guest Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:21 am

IMO Peter does not fit the TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. Rachel mentioned it several time and it was NOT Peter.

I think she put Peter on a pedestal.
I think she made her mind a beautiful HEA romance with him and picture herself in Madison a with white picket fence married with him and two kids (not listening Peter on their 1-1 date about moving in LA and telling him she has a WI license... means for me that she was NOT listening the BL and the message peter tried to tell IMO)
I think his cold stiff reserved nature is more what she understands in term of "serious guy". Her Dad (always a model for a daughter) looks like a very strong opinionated maybe not affectionate demonstrator kind of guy. will need to see him interact with rachel at meet the parents but I have a feeling that he loves her but not showing it much IMO)
i honestly believe she has a physical type and peter has all the check marks on her list (not the only one but more model beautiful)
I think because he was not chasing her and because she is very physical, she tried to get him becoming more physical with her... did not work IMO

I think his lack of enthusiasm, lack of physical contact, lack of cuddles/closeness, lack of romance interest... and the so called TIME she keeps referring during her interview (it may take more time but I WILL take the right decision -not verbatim).

Rachel, IMO, tried to tell us after show that it may took time but she realized things.... so for me it is very obvious that we have another Brooks/Des situation here.

i do not believe Peter was particularly a jerk here. I just think he was just not interested. He liked her. Maybe had a crush on her but I do not think he fell for her. Because he is top 2, does not mean he was madly in love with her IMO.

In a way, I feel yucky to see Rachel chasing for affection Peter so much. It is disturbing to me.

ALL is JMOAA.

Back to top Go down

latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 8 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by emusha Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:28 am

Peter's frown in this gif and him nuzzling into her is like the reverse moment as the one where she nuzzles into him during the helicopter ride. They're both so tender, soft and connected with each other imo And Peter is so lost in her as she is in him...that they both bury their face into each other....imo

Cila51290 wrote:

via GIPHY

source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfsxD1TFNsU

latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 8 Screen16
source: http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/most-recent/VDKA3958007
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:02 am

I can just hear the producers whispering into their respective ears - you've got to show emotion and tell each other how you feel. So Peter initiates the neck nuzzling (intimate) and Rachel is looking bored - IMO! It will be interesting to see if Peter steps it up or appears to just be going through the motions in the coming episodes.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:24 pm

Peter helping at a charity event today in Madison. The first family of Wisconsin (the Watt brothers are also in attendance per social media).
latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 8 Img_1326
Source

latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 8 87b72b10 latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 8 86669110 latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 8 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:09 pm

Norcalgal wrote:I can just hear the producers whispering into their respective ears - you've got to show emotion and tell each other how you feel. So Peter initiates the neck nuzzling (intimate) and Rachel is looking bored - IMO! It will be interesting to see if Peter steps it up or appears to just be going through the motions in the coming episodes.

latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 8 3806527698 They must be great actors then cause a lot of people do see the spark. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:18 pm

I see no spark. Peter looks miserable or bored to me. IMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:19 pm

Cila51290 wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:I can just hear the producers whispering into their respective ears - you've got to show emotion and tell each other how you feel. So Peter initiates the neck nuzzling (intimate) and Rachel is looking bored - IMO! It will be interesting to see if Peter steps it up or appears to just be going through the motions in the coming episodes.

latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 8 3806527698 They must be great actors then cause a lot of people do see the spark. JMO

IA @Norcalgal. This is the feeling I've had since epi 1.

@Cila51290 that's great that others see a spark. That's the only thing I ever look for with this franchise. Seeing spark and genuine interest, I'm happy. My eyes don't see that at all with Peter. If I did, I'd enjoy his presence on my TV much more. IMO he's not acting at all. To me, he is clearly showing he has minimal interest in her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:49 pm

I feel he could have at least kissed her forehead in the second sc, that would show tender affection, imo. Remember how Nick kissed Vanessa's forehead on the zero gravity date? That's spontaneous TLC, imo. Hopefully I am proved wrong And that turns out to be a romantic date!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:01 pm

sdmom wrote:I feel he could have at least kissed her forehead in the second sc, that would show tender affection, imo. Remember how Nick kissed Vanessa's forehead on the zero gravity date? That's spontaneous TLC, imo. Hopefully I am proved wrong And that turns out to be a romantic date!

In the latest preview on Facebook(https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorette/), Rachel and Peter do share a kiss in the helicopter.  Those sneaky editors are at it again. Hugesmile.

latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 8 Kiss_i11

My sc from the Bachelorette facebook

Last edited by richmondrose on Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:33 pm

This is a discussion thread. Not a fan thread.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:42 pm

Kashathediva wrote:This is a discussion thread. Not a fan thread.

There are several posts and a somewhat ongoing discussion was about whether or not Peter is interested in Rachel and also whether he did/did not initiate contact/affection with her. The posts are discussing that and not simply sharing a positive post about a contestant imo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:52 pm

latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 8 19931882_1603508603023701_1567394412835635200_n
peterkrauswi
Working together for an awesome cause! Thank you @amfam for such a fun and inspiring day! #onesaturday #dreamfearlessly #taketimetogiveback #dreambigworkhard
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

+97
Sheokaf
Buckeye_Fan
whit90
Boshem
BlackHalo