SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Page 16 of 50 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 33 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 16 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Post by sfrank Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:48 am

Ladybug82 wrote:If someone tried to pass that off as corn bread to me, I'd have the similar reaction before  rofl for a good long time. laugh out loud

ITA! I saw the meme online as well and said "hell no"...then I saw that was exactly Bryan's response too and  rofl
I agreed with it completely..
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 16 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Post by summerdayze Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:50 am

He comes off as greasy/smarmy (not my cup of tea either) but I do feel that he is genuinely interested / attracted to her.

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:44 am

I think Bryan and Rachel felt instant chemistry and it kinda of blew them both away.

That said, I think she fell for Peter with the great first 1:1, but watching all the stuff after that was shades of Brooks and Des. Rachel wants more affection and instead she gets to make all the moves.

I think the ease with Bryan just outstripped the effort with Peter. Kind of like a light bulb, I have a man who loves me and makes me feel like a queen who I want right back. Why am I fighting so hard for someone who isn't giving it back to me?

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:58 am

I think this pic is from hometowns.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTJnxlWjti1/

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:48 am

IMO I don't see any comparison to Des/Brooks DeAnna/Graham Ali/Frank. In each of those cases the 'etts were basket cases. They were chasing and trying to convince themselves they were the ones for them even though it wasn't being reciprocated by them. Whereas IMO Rachel is totally into Bryan and no one else. She fell in love with one guy. She said she struggled, and we would see her go back and forth. IMO that is because she thought Bryan was too good to be true.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:41 am

@GuardianAngel I see shades of Des in her interactions with Peter. I feel like she does try to deepen their connection. I have also come to realize and see the Des was also falling for Chris too, that beautiful ending did not just happen in one week. Unlike Des, I see Rachel objectively seeing both guys and not getting overly caught up in one like Des's edit showed.

I think Bryan would have been F1 regardless, but I think Peter has made that choice much easier than it could have been. And Peter's first 1:1 has replaced Brooks's as the best first 1:1 date ever.

On a side note, I think we will be getting shades of JP and Ash with Rachel's family. And much like Ash's family I expect by AFTR that Rachel's family will have grown to appreciate how good Bryan is for Rachel.

After so many seasons of this show, some storylines are bound to repeat somewhat.

All IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:21 pm

stuckinsc wrote:@GuardianAngel I see shades of Des in her interactions with Peter. I feel like she does try to deepen their connection. I have also come to realize and see the Des was also falling for Chris too, that beautiful ending did not just happen in one week. Unlike Des, I see Rachel objectively seeing both guys and not getting overly caught up in one like Des's edit showed.

I think Bryan would have been F1 regardless, but I think Peter has made that choice much easier than it could have been. And Peter's first 1:1 has replaced Brooks's as the best first 1:1 date ever.

On a side note, I think we will be getting shades of JP and Ash with Rachel's family. And much like Ash's family I expect by AFTR that Rachel's family will have grown to appreciate how good Bryan is for Rachel.

After so many seasons of this show, some storylines are bound to repeat somewhat.

All IMO.

I agree Good Post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:39 pm

Bryan doesn't give me the fake vibe as Josh does. Josh seems like he is trying too hard to be cool. Bryan just exudes confidence, but I don't think he is OTT, which can sometimes be mistaken for cockiness. Bryan has laid pretty low on SM and a good majority of his photos are family-oriented. He wasn't part of the drama in the house. He was focused on Rachel and you better believe she took notice. I'm curious to see him on ATFR and during media rounds as it may give us a better picture of who he is in RL. Jmhoaa.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:16 pm

Hmm, he's a bit of a smooth operator but he is 37 and has been around. He knows what he is doing. That doesn't mean he isn't genuinely falling for Rachel. I trust that Rachel made the wisest decision out of the choices she had. I couldn't say the same about some other 'ettes. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:05 pm

He's getting photos taken in his HTD outfit. I wonder what that's about.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWidyQrjyYy/

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 16 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:15 pm

He did the same with his watch date outfit. At that time I had assumed they were BTS pics back from filming. But with this new pic, are we to assume they are real time rather than BTS? If so, what is he doing?

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:17 pm

bleuberry wrote:He's getting photos taken in his HTD outfit. I wonder what that's about.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWidyQrjyYy/

And no watch, laugh out loud!

Ok, Bryan, are you and Rachel holed up in LA somewhere and she took that photo today?
If so, please confirm in a subtle way giggling

(My wishful and wild thinking! If it's confirmed she took it that would be too good to be true 1000%, laugh out loud )

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 50 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 33 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

+82
luv2laugh
twinkle73
whit90
Maddy
gurlbrit