SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Page 37 of 50 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 37 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:55 pm

albean99 wrote:I saw some article where it said that Rachel wants to move to LA but don't think it's a credible source so it's hard to say if it's true. I imagine Bryan would love that.

I wonder if Rachel will start to wonder if she's missing something about Bryan given the questions she's getting now and will be getting post-season?

She said herself, that she checked everything about him, and found nothing amiss. I'm going to assume, that she trusts her research and her own judgment more than random interviewers or fans. Besides, the edit has show Bryan in a good light, he hasn't done or said anything questionable except that 'sloppy seconds' comment. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 37 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Post by albean99 Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:11 pm

Just like every other lead, Rachel and isn't going to know the real Bryan until after all the Bachelorette stuff settles down imo. He may end up exactly who she thought he was or he may not. Right now I think it's more he's saying all the right things. She trusts him but I'm not sure I do.

Regarding my other comment, I get the feeling from a lot of his Instagram photos that Bryan would love to go to LA where there may be opportunities for him, maybe like Nick's trying to do.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:49 pm

sdmom wrote:And I think after watching the newest clip, Rachel would thank her lucky star, she did not fall for this petty gossiping pretty boy, aka St Peter.
IMO.

Watching the latest clip, I also think she is tired and done with the show, that she just want to take Bryan and go.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:11 pm

albean99 wrote:Just like every other lead, Rachel and isn't going to know the real Bryan until after all the Bachelorette stuff settles down imo. He may end up exactly who she thought he was or he may not. Right now I think it's more he's saying all the right things. She trusts him but I'm not sure I do.

Regarding my other comment, I get the feeling from a lot of his Instagram photos that Bryan would love to go to LA where there may be opportunities for him, maybe like Nick's trying to do.

His Instagram photos that are mostly of him with his family or still shots from the season?

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:58 am

albean99 wrote:Just like every other lead, Rachel and isn't going to know the real Bryan until after all the Bachelorette stuff settles down imo. He may end up exactly who she thought he was or he may not. Right now I think it's more he's saying all the right things. She trusts him but I'm not sure I do.

I'm curious to know what posts or comments etc from his ig suggest he'd like to go to LA? I haven't looked through everything, but what I've seen, I haven't got that impression. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:40 am

Love Pauldine's reply to someone calling Bryan a player. That is the same question I had as well.

Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:12 am

Dessler wrote:Love Pauldine's reply to someone calling Bryan a player. That is the same question I had as well.

People are obsessed with The Player show and bring that up as "proof". I read the recaps and he doesn't sound like one even on the show giggling
They are here...and you need to pick the first date and read in order until he is eliminated. He's barely on the show by these and seems to struggle the entire time.

Last edited by sfrank on Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:15 am

Dessler wrote:Love Pauldine's reply to someone calling Bryan a player. That is the same question I had as well.

And I believe her. For some weird reason that 'player' tag was attached to Bryan and it has stuck, with no proof backing it up. It looks like other contestants are the players from this season.

These tweets were not bad at all, good on her.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:29 am

so if we follow the same logical... all the actors and actress who played serial killer should be in jail right? Or all the contestants of TV reality should be named players too right?

go figure...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:35 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:
And I believe her. For some weird reason that 'player' tag was attached to Bryan and it has stuck, with no proof backing it up. It looks like other contestants are the players from this season.

These tweets were not bad at all, good on her.

because people have preconceived notions that all latino are players... like all french are great kissers (wrong, I can testify of that laugh out loud) ... like all americans have no maners... like all canadians live deep in the woods with bears and bears... like like like ... the list is endless

People never go out of their state, never meet anybody but their own circle, read something on SM and believe it is true... This is called no education and narrow mind. JMO

Nobody can change people's education and background and belief. it is what it is. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:55 am

NO game? That's a bit of an understatement considering he managed to woo Rachel straight out of the limo. I wonder what she considers game. dizzy
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:33 am

I'm taking it as he doesn't date around much, isn't a player, and doesn't date for game, or makes a fool out of the women he dates. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 50 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

+82
luv2laugh
twinkle73
whit90
Maddy
gurlbrit