SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Page 36 of 50 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 43 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:10 pm

I'm pretty sure it was in that Mario LA interview that she also mentioned taking the bar in another state. If it wasn't that interview it was another, sorry I don't remember which one. I even posted it in a thread when I watched it.

ETA:

GuardianAngel wrote:Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:34 pm

http://www.accesshollywood.com/videos/the-bachelorettes-rachel-lindsay-talks-finding-true-love/

She might take her bar in a different state. 3:05

Confirmation taping MTA "this week" 5:00

Knodding her body yes when they guessed Bryan. She was probably happy someone finally rooted for him.

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 36 Captur30

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4347p192-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-sm-media-sleuthing-spoilers-discussion-12

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:33 pm

sdmom wrote:New preview.
https://mobile.twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/888798294150873088/video/1

They want us to think Bryan walked out on her family?
Look at the watch ....

yes. and rachel is walking in the garden, confused, upset. she is wearing the same top and watch.

the edits are good. It could just be bryan closing the door behind him and rachel before him, like all the couple do at the end.

cutting room is wonderful eh?

but yes, the meeting did not go that well for Bryan. Some sister need to chill like some other sister (eh Ashley?).

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:15 pm

Rachel previewed that she sticks up for a guy in her last blog, and it has to be Bryan she is referring to IMO. A la Jojo not really taking to heart her mom's concerns about Jordan, I can also see Rachel hearing her sister out, but at the same time getting annoyed (as suggested by the "I'm frustrated" and "I'm irritated because the energy is totally different" ITM preview snippets where she is wearing the same top) and ultimately having Bryan's back when his sincerity is questioned by her family.

Darling peach has always come to bat for her fiance really. When Mario Lopez says, "So he was his faults," Rachel is quick to reply, "Yeah, but everyone has their faults." In the ABC interview, she says she had similar concerns in the beginning but that "he's here because he's proven to me that he is who he says he is." And in just this past episode, she expresses, "Through time, his actions, his words, just the feeling I get, he has totally proven me wrong." It sounds like it is not Bryan only vs. a problem but Bryan and Rachel vs. a problem; it sounds like they're a /team/.  Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 36 1f46b

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:28 pm

I saw some article where it said that Rachel wants to move to LA but don't think it's a credible source so it's hard to say if it's true. I imagine Bryan would love that.

I wonder if Rachel will start to wonder if she's missing something about Bryan given the questions she's getting now and will be getting post-season?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:49 pm

albean99 wrote:I saw some article where it said that Rachel wants to move to LA but don't think it's a credible source so it's hard to say if it's true. I imagine Bryan would love that.

I wonder if Rachel will start to wonder if she's missing something about Bryan given the questions she's getting now and will be getting post-season?

@albean99 not sure what you mean by these comments? Care to expound on them?

sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:53 pm

@albean99 JMO. Rachel has said she has looked up her fiancé and he told her everything up front. She found nothing new. So I have a feeling Rachel won't care what anyone else says. IMO, Rachel is over the Peter love as she is seeing how petty and nasty he was. I think she will feel even better about her decision. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:12 pm

albean99 wrote:I saw some article where it said that Rachel wants to move to LA but don't think it's a credible source so it's hard to say if it's true. I imagine Bryan would love that.

She would be an idiot to, IMO, as public opinion has rarely turned out to be an accurate predictor when it comes to the character of these contestants. I remember when people adored Josh and thought that he was an all-American family man who was the hero to Nick's "villain". Or when people adored Jef and thought he was this selfless humanitarian. Or when people thought Jojo had made a huge mistake not picking Luke, the American hero. I remember when people thought that Molly was a home wrecker and would get death threats. Or that Shawn was an abusive, controlling guy. Or Jordan was only with Jojo for fame and would cheat on her and dump her in a hot minute. People love to think they know everything based on an edited TV show. Maybe people will be right and he will turn out to be this insincere player, but, if I were Rachel, I would never question my judgment because of fickle, easily manipulated viewers. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:24 pm

I really am not sure Rachel was that emotionally involved. In lust probably. Trying a parallel attempt as too scared about bryan at first and her own emotions, yes. but outside of kisses SHE initiated, i saw no conversation. She even mistakenly thought he wanted to stay in WI when she told him she had a WI license... immediately followed by a speechless Peter and an immediate response that he wanted to move to LA.... although they already had the same conversation few days ago.

nope. she was infatuated, she had a crush but it quickly turned 180° when she put aside her lust. she just could not let go everyone and prods already started the edits and montage.

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:26 pm

And I think after watching the newest clip, Rachel would thank her lucky star, she did not fall for this petty gossiping pretty boy, aka St Peter.
IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:29 pm

sdmom wrote:And I think after watching the newest clip, Rachel would thank her lucky star, she did not fall for this petty gossiping pretty boy, aka St Peter.
IMO.

Me too !!! Now Im all in for Eric as the next Bachelor !!!!! :yes:
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:31 pm

@sdmom Agreed. I wonder what Rachel thinks of all this. She's probably so relieved she dodged a bullet. The only reason I see given for why Peter doesn't like Bryan is that he is confident with swag. His comments say a lot more about him than they do about Bryan. Not a fan of petty folks.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:02 pm

Bookworm85 wrote:@sdmom Agreed. I wonder what Rachel thinks of all this. She's probably so relieved she dodged a bullet. The only reason I see given for why Peter doesn't like Bryan is that he is confident with swag. His comments say a lot more about him than they do about Bryan. Not a fan of petty folks.

I feel like she's pretty much said as much with her "the pettiness of the men has shocked me. Who are they, women gossiping in a locker room? They're worse [than women], I'm sorry!" and "every day, I'm reassured about the decision that I made" said in the same interview. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 50 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 43 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

+82
luv2laugh
twinkle73
whit90
Maddy
gurlbrit