SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Page 43 of 50 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 46 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 43 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:55 pm

@bleuberry 13 years ago is a long time. To me it isn't relevant. Since then he went to graduate school and found a profession. Seems he grew up, while his description then is most of other bachelorette contestants now. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 43 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:57 pm

sfrank wrote:I don't understand how following a romantic quotes page makes someone sketchy. And why is  Bryan being 37 and single the worse thing in the world? I dated someone for 4 years and I thought I would marry him. It didn't work out. It happens. My best friend from college just got married last year at 38.  Not everyone finds the one right away. Some times it takes years to meet the one. IMO it doesn't make someone a bad person.

I agree. Better single and happy than with someone and miserable.
BTW should I be concerned I'm wondering. My DH just joined a serial killers have more fun group. He tried the romantic quote page group and found it a bit sketchy. I can't blame him. Gotta run for a bit. We're out of lye and anti-freeze. Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 43 2498057887

Last edited by Kashathediva on Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:57 pm

Seems his strategy has changed in the past 14 years to tell'em straight up they're in trouble and start the party asap laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:59 pm

Maybe he can give TOG some acting tips, after all, it is his special talent.

Last edited by ElonM on Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:59 pm

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 43 3806527698
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:00 pm

LOL, that actually sounds exactly like Bryan to me. Obsessed with his parents, shy at first, bragging about how he doesn't sleep around, and a little cocky. I don't see anything wrong with it!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:06 pm

@Aria IA IMO He hasn't changed too much from what we know of him today.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:09 pm

It does sound like him. I don't think the way he talks is him pretending to be smooth. I think that's actually how he talks.

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 43 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:13 pm

sfrank wrote:I don't understand how following a romantic quotes page makes someone sketchy. And why is  Bryan being 37 and single the worse thing in the world? I dated someone for 4 years and I thought I would marry him. It didn't work out. It happens. My best friend from college just got married last year at 38.  Not everyone finds the one right away. Some times it takes years to meet the one. IMO it doesn't make someone a bad person.

Brad was how old when he was Brad1 and how old when he was Brad2 and how old is Brad Womack today and he's still not married. From what I remember Bachelor 1 Alex Michel never married either. My uncle died when he was 78, he never married. Some of us (men or women) never find their HEA. Honestly, the more mature someone is the better IMO.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 43 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:23 pm

"I've got a little bit of everything a girl could want" rofl rofl Rolling Eyes
Okay, Mr. Cocky
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:26 pm

FashionLover wrote:"I've got a little bit of everything a girl could want" rofl rofl Rolling Eyes
Okay, Mr. Cocky  
But I kinda think it's true!! I'd love a season where we had like Shawn, Baddy, Bryan, Ed, etc., all populate the house and see what happens laugh out loud I bet any of them could be f1 with any woman, but I guess they need to space out these guys so they have a steady stream of f1's going.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:29 pm

stuckinsc wrote:@bleuberry 13 years ago is a long time. To me it isn't relevant. Since then he went to graduate school and found a profession. Seems he grew up, while his description then is most of other bachelorette contestants now. JMO.

Plus, he was filling out a questionnaire for the show. At least he said he is picky. It would be a red flag if he said I will sleep with anything with legs! laugh out loud.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 50 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 46 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

+82
luv2laugh
twinkle73
whit90
Maddy
gurlbrit