SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Page 44 of 50 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 44 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:34 pm

Or sleep with anything without legs, too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 44 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:36 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Or sleep with anything without legs, too.

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 44 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:54 pm

Hey at the rate this season's going, you never know what is yet to be uncovered.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:58 pm

so he would be what 23 when he wrote that? AND if it was for a job TV application, I am sure he wanted to sell himself too.

I do not read anything infamous in this application if it is his application of course and the mod can verify in private.

But I kinda like it that he said that he does not sleep around and he is picky. The description of his ideal girl is rachel except the color of the eyes but this is often not what we get at the arrival anyway laugh out loud

obviously if he says his truth and does not sleep around, he shall not be call a player right? If at 37 he had multiple long relationships, that is quite normal right? he never promised to be a monk either right? I see no player in him.

if dad made a severe background check and found nothing, then I trust this federal judge that he found nothing. :Knight:

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:05 pm

Alanna wrote:But I kinda think it's true!! I'd love a season where we had like Shawn, Baddy, Bryan, Ed, etc., all populate the house and see what happens laugh out loud I bet any of them could be f1 with any woman, but I guess they need to space out these guys so they have a steady stream of f1's going.

A season of battle of the baddies would be very entertaining and fun to watch, IMO.  Can we request this? laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:07 pm

@Ladybug82 can you please refresh my mind why Bryan is called baddies? scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:16 pm

I was finally able to watch Bryan meeting Rachel's family last night. A few thoughts. First of all, I think Rachel's family was a little harder on Bryan, but I also think they knew she liked him the best. Bryan handled himself well, even with the question about who would come first...Mom or wife. As for Rachel, she did NOT like her family questioning him. She was in protective mode...almost Mama Bear mode! giggling Chill, Rach! Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 44 3806527698 When Bryan said he loved Rachel's family, I didn't think it was odd. I feel he was just letting them know that he felt comfortable with them and could see them as family. Remember that Bryan is very affectionate, but his words seemed insincere at that moment and Constance raised her brow at his statement. I will say one thing. I don't see a lovey dovey family, but they seem nice. FWIW, I didn't feel warm and fuzzies from Olga either. Both Mama Lindsay and Mama Abasolo seem quite similar in personalities. Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:24 pm

HEA wrote:@Ladybug82 can you please refresh my mind why Bryan is called baddies? scratch

Yes! How do you become a player without playing cantstopl
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:39 pm

bleuberry wrote:It does sound like him. I don't think the way he talks is him pretending to be smooth. I think that's actually how he talks.
I totally understand that because I talk to people like that too. Say only what I mean, sometimes in a flirty way sometimes it comes like too direct. My husband knows me and I talk like that to other people in his presence, he knows it's me, I'm just like that. I felt Bryan from night 1, I know how it feels to talk like that and be a person like that.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:54 pm

bleuberry wrote:A little birdie sent this to me today. Not sure if it's real, it appears to be some kind of contestant questionnaire from The Player, so 13-14 years ago.
Wow, thanks to the little birdie! It sounds very real and sounds totally like Bryan!
And yes, GA, he is still the same! peace
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:07 pm

I found a funny comment at Bryan's IG under the picture where he is praying love conquers all:
luvmelongtime365: RACHEL IS A Successful Lawyer And Bryan Is A Successful Dr Chiropractor. They are both successful and in love. PETER IS A gym trainer/failedmodel/future serial killer laugh out loud. There is no competition. @thebryanabasolo I AM WITH YOU BOO. YOU ARE WINNING. THE TRUTH WILL COME TO LIGHT. Y'ALL HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I USED TO ADORE PETER. NOW ALL I SEE IN PETER IS A WEIRDO. I GET SERIAL KILLER VIBES FROM PETER. BRYAN, WELCOME TO THE COOKOUT.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BW_MgTEDjzD/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo
giggling cantstopl rofl Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 44 3806527698
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:19 pm

@Maddy my favorite comment is the person who told everyone to chill out and try crocheting. SM is out of control. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 50 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

+82
luv2laugh
twinkle73
whit90
Maddy
gurlbrit