SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Page 19 of 54 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 36 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by Skates Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@chrissy1295 laugh out loud omg that made me laugh. She sounds like she's pulling Nick answering No.

First of all, if she wasn't living in L.A and they split, does he really think she'd tell  him that. Second of all, like I said up thread, they are sick of media asking them stupid questions.

Does anyone have a link to the podcast? TYIA

- IMO - I find it more like a sarcastic respond to the interviewer...he has probably said something not really nice to her for her to respond that way...or...the question may sound like is it true that you and Nick have split and you are no longer living in LA...a blending question which can sound either way...no for not splitting and no for still living in LA instead of answering with a yes as in no longer living in LA... - JMO -
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by Skates Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The reason Vanessa probably iced up after he said he was media is for the exact reason that he goes on in this podcast making assumptions that she was giving him eyes, she's not with Nick and has to stay with Nick for the charity, as if Nick has anything to do with it.

She's probably making eyes at him giving him malocchio. (evil eye) Smiley  She made him "feel like the biggest looser" by her straight up attitude, IOW get lost.

- IMO - He already has the mindset that Nick and Vanessa's relationship is fake...so whatever answers Vanessa makes, the answer projects to a negative answer...all his statements are obviously presumptions...from the group of women's responds when he has stated that Vanessa has been making eyes at him and their responds are "I don't really think she is making eyes at you" that says a lot on how Vanessa responds to him...Lol!!... - JMO -

Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:48 pm

Jane781 wrote:I'm positive I've heard her say in other interviews that she was moving to/is living in LA, though they do often make sure to put in the tidbit about going through the proper legal channels. And I know she gave up her place in Montreal.  So I just don't buy that she told some random guy, particular after being told that he's in media, that she doesn't live in LA.

-  IMO  -   I don't think Vanessa is denying her stay in LA when she says her family is Montreal...since Nick and Vanessa are not married technically they are still not officially a family...I think Vanessa has stopped confirming anything in regards to her staying in LA to avoid the media from creating more stories about it...this is actually her second time to answer the question with the same statement "my family is Montreal..." As long as Vanessa goes back to LA, everything is cool!! - JMO -
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:05 am

coolangel wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I think it's basically what she said. She doesn't live in LA. She goes on extended visits to see him. JMO.

IDK! Weeks in LA and couple of days in Montreal every other month. Which is 'living' and which is the 'extended visit'?  Hugesmile

JMO

chrissy1295 wrote:Those are some looong extended visits in LA. One might think she actually lived there! She must really like him! :gotcha:

JMO

Her words, not mine. Hugesmile

Idk. Maybe it doesn't feel like home yet, and since she goes back and forth, doesn't yet consider it her home.

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 19 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:19 am

bleuberry wrote:
coolangel wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I think it's basically what she said. She doesn't live in LA. She goes on extended visits to see him. JMO.

IDK! Weeks in LA and couple of days in Montreal every other month. Which is 'living' and which is the 'extended visit'?  Hugesmile

JMO

chrissy1295 wrote:Those are some looong extended visits in LA. One might think she actually lived there! She must really like him! :gotcha:

JMO

Her words, not mine. Hugesmile

Idk. Maybe it doesn't feel like home yet, and since she goes back and forth, doesn't yet consider it her home.

Just for the sake of facts, not her words, some rando's words. Unless he has her on tape saying any of these things, this is just another instance of the tabloids twisting things to fit their narrative IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:16 am

Oh nvm then, I thought someone brought over what she actually said. If she did say it, then I still don't think it's weird that she wouldn't consider LA home, despite spending so much time there. Or maybe I'm not so secretly waiting for her to see the light laugh out loud.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:49 am

It's very weird how some of these 'journos' have an axe to grind with Nick/Vanessa. I have no doubt this one was annoying and rude. It just seems, that some go out of their way to spin it all negatively, and I don't get why. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:19 am

I just think that usually when there's smoke or rumblings about a couple then things probably aren't so hunky dory. Also as a reformed Vanessa fan I do think she can be a little hot and cold. It's not that much of a stretch to me that she may have had that kind of an interaction. Nick looking depressed and miserable isn't helping things for them either. Vanessa usually looks happy though.

Also if she and Nick hate Bachelor related or personal questions about them as a couple, I'm not sure podcasts and interviews are a good idea. What do they think people wanna know about them? Their hobbies? laugh out loud

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:53 am

@bleuberry Vanessa didn't do a podcast. This guy has a podcast and is recounting (his version) of an interaction with her at Just for Laughs. According to him, they were trying to get her on the podcast and she told them they'd have to go through her publicist.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:59 am

I don't think Nick looks miserable at all, quite the opposite. But if Nick was looking miserable there is always the possibility that it's Vanessa that is making him so.  

Maybe Vanessa is difficult to live or be with. Maybe she is controlling and fake and not what she seems as some of the contestants that were on the season with her said about V last year.  She's been speculated to have dated an actor in the past so she is very well aware of that world and spent time in LA long before Nick came on to the scene and has dabbled in acting and things before herself and had an IMDB page before going on the show so maybe that's what she wants to have more of and her charity is a way to do that without looking like a total fame-person.

Maybe she is using Nick for her own LA opportunities which media has reported as the case for a while since filming days and if those opportunities don't happen then she can go back to Montreal where she doesn't have her own place since she stays with family in Montreal - so no real risk to be in LA with someone else footing the bill (Nick from what I know). 

My point is, since media/hearsay can be taken to be believable about Nick I can say the same for Vanessa. I don't see her any different from him in any way. jmo

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:07 pm

For what it's worth, when I was living between 2 countries and subsequently applied for residency, Immigration was very strict on where you considered your "home" and where you "lived"... in our interviews they asked for social media accounts and I have no doubt would use TV/print/pod interviews against you if needed. Same goes for IRS, if ever you were audited.

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:52 pm

Since we barely see much of Nick these days I do not understand how he looks miserable. When he was doing the panel he was all smiles when he posted with fans. When we do see a glimpse of him with Vanessa he is always smiling. Nick is a very private person and is doing his things in LA. If Vanessa did not love him I am sure she would go back to Montreal. He has moved on from this franchise and I am happy for that. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 54 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 36 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

+86
TrishB
Rachelsseason
Miyala
timfan
kerriway