SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Page 20 of 54 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 37 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by coolangel Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:59 pm

For me, smoke or rumblings should come from the couple's actions for it to mean anything. So if N/V start spending weeks away from each other, refuse to be a part of each other's endeavors, or start the unfollow-refollow dance on SM, that is smoke for me. So far, N/V have done nothing of that sort.

Detractors who want their relationship to fail writing another article/podcast about how they think their relationship is failing means nothing to me. It's been going on since halfway through the season even before ATFR partly thanks to RS IMO. It's sad that people are wishing heartbreak for them just so they can be proved right.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:23 pm

coolangel wrote: For me, smoke or rumblings should come from the couple's actions for it to mean anything. So if N/V start spending weeks away from each other, refuse to be a part of each other's endeavors, or start the unfollow-refollow dance on SM, that is smoke for me. So far, N/V have done nothing of that sort.

Detractors who want their relationship to fail writing another article/podcast about how they think their relationship is failing means nothing to me. It's been going on since halfway through the season even before ATFR partly thanks to RS IMO. It's sad that people are wishing heartbreak for them just so they can be proved right.

All JMO
Exactly this. Other couples spend months/weeks away from each other, unfollow-refollow each other, etc and yet Nick and V have not done any of that but there's smoke and rumblings? Makes zero sense to me.

JMO

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:03 pm

whit90 wrote:Since we barely see much of Nick these days I do not understand how he looks miserable. When he was doing the panel he was all smiles when he posted with fans. When we do see a glimpse of him with Vanessa he is always smiling. Nick is a very private person and is doing his things in LA. If Vanessa did not love him I am sure she would go back to Montreal. He has moved on from this franchise and I am happy for that. JMO

I actually have never seen him smile so much, the guy IMO has never before seen teeth. He looks miserable when he knows he's being followed by paps, and I love that look. laugh out loud

As far as what to talk about on podcasts, he did one I forget with who, where he offered to stay longer because there was always something to talk about. It's just personal questions he doesn't like to discuss because he knows the story the next day will be he is a horrible person for not carrying grocery bags, or there's trouble in paradise because a neighbour never see's them together. dizzy

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
whit90 wrote:Since we barely see much of Nick these days I do not understand how he looks miserable. When he was doing the panel he was all smiles when he posted with fans. When we do see a glimpse of him with Vanessa he is always smiling. Nick is a very private person and is doing his things in the LA. If Vanessa did not love him I am sure she would go back to Montreal. He has moved on from this franchise and I am happy for that. JMO

I actually have never seen him smile so much, the guy IMO has never before seen teeth. He looks miserable when he knows he's being followed by paps, and I love that look. laugh out loud

As far as what to talk about on podcasts, he did one I forget with who, where he offered to stay longer because there was always something to talk about. It's just personal questions he doesn't like to discuss because he knows the story the next day will be he is a horrible person for not carrying grocery bags, or there's trouble in paradise because a neighbour never see's them together. dizzy

And even on that podcast he got a bit annoyed, because, after talking about Vanessa and doing stuff with her, he used words 'We parted ways...' to simply say, that Vanessa went to Canada to prepare for her charity event, and the Podcaster immediately jumped on that with 'Did you split up?!' He had just said how they were at weddings together etc, but still the Podcaster went with the split up question. That Imo must get annoying after a while, and if eg Vanessa got those questions at that event from a rude man with a huge ego, IMO, she might even been short with him. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:12 pm

whit90 wrote:Since we barely see much of Nick these days I do not understand how he looks miserable. When he was doing the panel he was all smiles when he posted with fans. When we do see a glimpse of him with Vanessa he is always smiling. Nick is a very private person and is doing his things in LA. If Vanessa did not love him I am sure she would go back to Montreal. He has moved on from this franchise and I am happy for that. JMO
IMO, the pic Nick's business partner shared of Nick walking around their new LA offices /location .. well he looked far from miserable to me. . I just can't ever remember still shots of Nick posing for a pic as he said "cheese". It's not him. If that's required IMO, he will  always be described as miserable by those who wish him to be.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:22 am

Why did Nissa get such a bad rap at ATFR?  They had a plan, knew where they were going to live, and were honest about having to get to know more about each other.

**edited**
Loved Vanessa's IG tonight. Could it have been a stick it to the squad photo?

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:24 am

I think Nissa really did get short changed. But the best revenge is living a great life. Godspeed, Nissa!!!!!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:48 am

So true, Nick knew what he and Vanessa had. He didn't live to prove it to anyone else like I think we witnessed tonight. That's what I've come to admire about Nick. As much as people assume he's worried about what people think, he really doesn't GAF.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:57 am

Mgrissom wrote:Why did Nissa get such a bad rap at ATFR?  They had a plan, knew where they were going to live, and were honest about having to get to know more about each other.

**edited**

I think it was as simple as showing off her mancrush monday. I don't see how it has anything to do with the squad since she's never even mentioned them nor thrown shade in that general direction.

**edited**
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:06 am

SeekAny wrote:So true, Nick knew what he and Vanessa had. He didn't live to prove it to anyone else like I think we witnessed tonight. That's what I've come to admire about Nick. As much as people assume he's worried about what people think, he really doesn't GAF.
No, he doesn't. I think he secretly chuckles to himself how clueless people really are about him and his life...professionally and personally. He realizes they are opinions and boy has he seen a bunch of those over the years. He's going to let you in to a point but beyond that...the buck stops there, so to speak, IMO.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:16 am; edited 2 times in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:09 am

Mgrissom wrote:Why did Nissa get such a bad rap at ATFR?  They had a plan, knew where they were going to live, and were honest about having to get to know more about each other.

**edited**

Is there really any need to drag other couples in Nick and Vanessa's thread? It's unfair, because we don't want this thread to go OT, but I'd like to really reply.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:10 am

GuardianAngel wrote:No mention of any other contestant is allowed in this discussion thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 54 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 37 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

+86
TrishB
Rachelsseason
Miyala
timfan
kerriway