SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Page 36 of 54 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 45 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by ReneeM Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:19 pm

Aria wrote:And, hey,, Andi planned on sleeping with Nick after her breakup with Josh! If it hadn't been for his d*mn commonplace apartment! So, Nick, let's hope this LA apartment is a little bit better so you two can get this party started! IMO.
She always did have her priorities in order Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 36 1f60a .

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by BlackHalo Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:35 pm

I for one am shocked...

that they lasted this long. no no Was convinced it was doomed during ATFR.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:47 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/inside-nick-viall-vanessa-grimaldi-171540841.html
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:51 pm

So I guess the edit didn't exaggerate the moving thing. All the articles I've seen cites that as one of the major sticking points.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:03 pm

Billysmom wrote:https://www.yahoo.com/tv/inside-nick-viall-vanessa-grimaldi-171540841.html

I wonder how true that "she hates LA/fame!" thing is. I remember Geoff on the E+G podcast said he was friends with Michael Rosenbaum as they did stand up together and he asked him about some dumb rumor in the tabloids about how Vanessa was back with him and he said "no, that's all made up! We're over now. We just met and dated last year when she was in LA auditioning for stuff!" It will be interesting to see what Vanessa does next and if she does completely disappear from LA and the limelight. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:05 pm

I think no matter what, basic personality differences would come into play. imo: Nick has always been more introverted as a person. Vanessa more OTT, extroverted and "on". Exhausting/draining for the introvert and too boring for the extrovert.

Just the many photos/vids of Vanessa and how extra and "on" convinced me of this that Nick needs a Sharleen (I've always said this) and Vanessa needs someone less introverted (introverted/extroverted as in where they get their energy from/depleted).

jmo

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:07 pm

This is just hilarious to me.

I hope to never see his face on my TV again.

Who am I kidding ? He'll be back like a slimy bad penny.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:08 pm

Billysmom wrote:https://www.yahoo.com/tv/inside-nick-viall-vanessa-grimaldi-171540841.html

But a second source said
"They both put in a lot of work in the relationship and care a lot for each other," the source continued. "However, time proved that they were better off parting ways in the end. It wasn't the distance or the limelight [that broke them up]. They just weren't the best match for each other."

So who knows no idea

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:10 pm

I'm sorry but not surprised to hear of this. Per fan reports they've looked disinterested and disengaged from each other in public for at least the past month or two. Plus, Nick looked really miserable at Carly and Evan's wedding.

I remember liking Vanessa at the beginning of Nick's season, and not quite so much toward the end. But I recognized that she is Nick's type, so I thought, he will finally get a chance to see if it works with the personality type that attracts him. If you are looking at it in a positive way, you can say that he likes women with strong, assertive, outgoing, lively personalities. On the downside, such women have the potential to be demanding and difficult. So I thought, okay, he will see if that works for him. But at the same time, I also felt that IMO it's not the type of woman who will work best for him in the long run. I think he might do better with someone who is more easygoing and relaxed.

Maybe like Rachel he will take his next shot at love as a chance to break old patterns and try something new.

I always felt it was rather a shame to take Vanessa away from her native Montreal. It will be interesting to see if she returns there.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:12 pm

Interesting how people on this board were commenting that Nick didn't seem happy at Carly and Evan's wedding were right on.......

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:22 pm

Amethyst wrote:
I remember liking Vanessa at the beginning of Nick's season, and not quite so much toward the end. But I recognized that she is Nick's type, so I thought, he will finally get a chance to see if it works with the personality type that attracts him. If you are looking at it in a positive way, you can say that he likes women with strong, assertive, outgoing, lively personalities. On the downside, such women have the potential to be demanding and difficult. So I thought, okay, he will see if that works for him. But at the same time, I also felt that IMO it's not the type of woman who will work best for him in the long run. I think he might do better with someone who is more easygoing and relaxed.
IA with this and have always seen him working best with someone like Sharleen.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:28 pm

It was so obvious from the ATFR that they were doomed. There was no excitement, no joy that comes when you see couples in love - especially newly in love. And yes I understand that they are mature adults and don't have to be giddy every minute and blowing each other kissess - but there is a joy that is unmistakable with couples in love and they NEVER had it post show, JMO. All the talk about being real etc. was just a cover for the already broken relationship that was at the ATFR. JMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 54 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 45 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

+86
TrishB
Rachelsseason
Miyala
timfan
kerriway