SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Page 37 of 54 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 45 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by coolangel Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:38 pm

And since we are already throwing names for Nick's forever love, here is one I was hoping for waaaayyyyy before his season of the Bachelor #SharNick #PetaMakeItHappen Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 37 1f440  Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 37 1f440

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 37 Captur24
Source

All JMO Hugesmile
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:42 pm

I was surprised when they lasted through DWTS. I figured they may been like Chris and Whitney and break up in the middle of the season. I never really saw them lasting, but is always I would've been happy if they had.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:49 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Amethyst wrote:
I remember liking Vanessa at the beginning of Nick's season, and not quite so much toward the end. But I recognized that she is Nick's type, so I thought, he will finally get a chance to see if it works with the personality type that attracts him. If you are looking at it in a positive way, you can say that he likes women with strong, assertive, outgoing, lively personalities. On the downside, such women have the potential to be demanding and difficult. So I thought, okay, he will see if that works for him. But at the same time, I also felt that IMO it's not the type of woman who will work best for him in the long run. I think he might do better with someone who is more easygoing and relaxed.
IA with this and have always seen him working best with someone like Sharleen.

I could see that. Sharleen has a lot of self-confidence, which I think he would find attractive. Plus she is intelligent and accomplished, and that would hold his attention.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:52 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:I was surprised when they lasted through DWTS.   I figured they may been like Chris and Whitney and break up in the middle of the season. I never really saw them lasting, but is always I would've been happy if they had.

I thought they seemed fine at ATFR and during DWTS. I'm a huge DWTS fan, and I know that it can put a lot of strain on a BN couple. But I thought that Nick handled the stress of competing on DWTS really well, and Vanessa looked genuinely happy to support his efforts. Maybe around June things started to go south, IMO.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:59 pm

Amethyst wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:I was surprised when they lasted through DWTS.   I figured they may been like Chris and Whitney and break up in the middle of the season. I never really saw them lasting, but is always I would've been happy if they had.

I thought they seemed fine at ATFR and during DWTS. I'm a huge DWTS fan, and I know that it can put a lot of strain on a BN couple. But I thought that Nick handled the stress of competing on DWTS really well, and Vanessa looked genuinely happy to support his efforts. Maybe around June things started to go south, IMO.

Yeah they were super happy imo during and immediately after DWTS, which is when Nick visited Montreal. Maybe June is when it started to go downhill, but I though they looked happy in early July too so who knows.
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:03 pm

I thought he looked unhappy at her charity event so whenever that was and then Carly/Evan's wedding was it seemed to be speeding to a quick expiration date. JMO

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 37 87b72b10 Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 37 86669110 Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 37 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:04 pm

I never thought they seemed happy overall. Just from what I saw (& I'm not a fan so I didn't watch too closely) they had happy moments. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:25 pm

I appreciate hoe they handled the situation.
No shade, no unfollow/re-follow, no drunken pic, etc, and they didn't drag it until however long. Even the breakup handling, it's still very Nick.

Wish them the best in finding what they want.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:37 pm

I think the mismatch was obvious from the beginning but what do I know. no idea

http://people.com/tv/nick-viall-vanessa-grimaldi-split-not-overnight-decision/

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 37 87b72b10 Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 37 86669110 Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 37 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:00 pm

Aria wrote:
Billysmom wrote:https://www.yahoo.com/tv/inside-nick-viall-vanessa-grimaldi-171540841.html

I wonder how true that "she hates LA/fame!" thing is. I remember Geoff on the E+G podcast said he was friends with Michael Rosenbaum as they did stand up together and he asked him about some dumb rumor in the tabloids about how Vanessa was back with him and he said "no, that's all made up! We're over now. We just met and dated last year when she was in LA auditioning for stuff!" It will be interesting to see what Vanessa does next and if she does completely disappear from LA and the limelight. IMO.

I think she might have been auditioning for TB, as she went with her friend Jen....?

As curious as I might be about what happened, I really hope neither agrees to do a sitdown postmortem with ch.....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:12 pm

As a Nissa fan, I don't even feel sad... I feel a sense of relief.

She was constantly splitting her time between life in Montreal & Nick and Nick seemed downright miserable.

Other than everything else that was pointed out, I noticed LaConfident (Nick's best friend) had stopped liking Vanessa's pictures. Thought it was too little of a thing to bring up before, but looking back now, he may have known a break up impending for a while.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:29 pm

Amethyst wrote:I'm sorry but not surprised to hear of this. Per fan reports they've looked disinterested and disengaged from each other in public for at least the past month or two. Plus, Nick looked really miserable at Carly and Evan's wedding.

I remember liking Vanessa at the beginning of Nick's season, and not quite so much toward the end. But I recognized that she is Nick's type, so I thought, he will finally get a chance to see if it works with the personality type that attracts him. If you are looking at it in a positive way, you can say that he likes women with strong, assertive, outgoing, lively personalities. On the downside, such women have the potential to be demanding and difficult. So I thought, okay, he will see if that works for him. But at the same time, I also felt that IMO it's not the type of woman who will work best for him in the long run. I think he might do better with someone who is more easygoing and relaxed.

Maybe like Rachel he will take his next shot at love as a chance to break old patterns and try something new.

I always felt it was rather a shame to take Vanessa away from her native Montreal. It will be interesting to see if she returns there.

You pretty much expressed my feelings on this. While I admire Vanessa for a lot of reasons, personality-wise she's not someone I, as an introvert, could really see myself being friends with. And that is why I thought she'd be perfect for Nick, since neither are Andi and Kaitlyn and Nick was nuts about them. Now I think his picker is simply broken. I think he's attracted to a certain kind of woman, who in the long run finds him boring and then it gets frustrating/exhausting for both. He needs someone more calm and analytical rather than high energy and temperamental. Andi was probably the closest out of the three, but she was too immature during her season IMO.

Oh well, I too am mostly relieved. There were so many signs it wasn't working out and the last couple of months have been a battle to convince myself it wasn't as it seemed. Many of the excuses used for Nick's silence were things that were said about Chris and Whit back in the day, and I always thought it was obvious they weren't happy, so I couldn't in good conscience believe these two were any different no matter how much I wanted to. It's proven once again that if things are good, it'll show, and vice versa. And that having a solid friendship is essential. JMOAA.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 54 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 45 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

+86
TrishB
Rachelsseason
Miyala
timfan
kerriway