SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:08 am

mercieme wrote:
snipped
Ten Network uses financial incentives to stop leaks

Considering they're practically bankrupt, I'm thinking their "financial incentives" aren't great... cantstopl
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:09 am

mercieme wrote:I think Osher would also add Tara to that list....he was pretty up on her at the cast reveal IMO.

By the way, Osher did an interivew I think with the Herald where he said Ten Network uses financial incentives to stop leaks....so are they just wasting money then since the leaks keep happening last 2 seasons now laugh out loud

You see this is why I doubt all the stories of NASA covering up the existence of aliens. People can't even keep their mouths shut about a bloody TV show. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:11 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:
mercieme wrote:
snipped
Ten Network uses financial incentives to stop leaks

Considering they're practically bankrupt, I'm thinking their "financial incentives" aren't great... cantstopl  

"We can offer you $6.25 and a signed photo of Bert Newton". Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:15 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Yeah. If Osher is being genuine about not picking the F1 it could be he himself was surprised Matty chose Georgia 2.0. I dunno. I am going to have to see how it plays out because it feels suss to me on some level.  Suspect

Doesn't Osher say that every season? Or at least something along those lines? It's like he has a few scripted responses that he cycles through every season giggling

Oh I already posted before on the threads that Osher says that and has before. I was just replying to the post about it possibly being genuine (which if so, then not good either IMO for him to say that). 

The main thing for me, when Osher says stuff like that, it's usually a sign of TPTB bus is about to drive over the lead.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:30 am

Since I am convinced producers of the show read this forum, I am would love to be a fly on the wall at Ten Network when they debrief on our commentaries here tonight laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:33 am

Looks like the Georgia 2.0 script is going to be a thing this season going by TV Week Mag tweet - official for the show :/

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:35 am

I just hopped on to this side too. The girls seem REALLY bitc*y this season, looking for drama and talking about breaking each other. Matty seems a bit lost.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:23 am

Wow there's a lot of Flo in the promo. And with Elise being soooo hidden I'm expecting her to be something big when they finally reveal her.

So top 4: Laura, Elise, Flo & Tara?

I know Matty is very attracted to Elora, but I think their lack of conversation on the couch part of their date was noticeable. I think Lisa's absence from the promo was quite telling too. I think he'd love to feel a connection there, but I think he might be more into it than her and she's a potential walkout in my eyes.

Has the walkout been confirmed?
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:33 am

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:Wow there's a lot of Flo in the promo. And with Elise being soooo hidden I'm expecting her to be something big when they finally reveal her.

So top 4: Laura, Elise, Flo & Tara?

I know Matty is very attracted to Elora, but I think their lack of conversation on the couch part of their date was noticeable. I think Lisa's absence from the promo was quite telling too. I think he'd love to feel a connection there, but I think he might be more into it than her and she's a potential walkout in my eyes.

Has the walkout been confirmed?

Sort of confirmed but they don't say who. I read somewhere else it's apparently a "favourite" - Lisa or Flo IMO

One aspiring winner decided she had enough and reportedly walked away from the contest at one point in the season, as is common with each rotation of The Bachelor.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4723332/The-Bachelor-s-shocking-secrets-revealed.html
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:57 am

Bobette wrote:Sort of confirmed but they don't say who.  I read somewhere else it's apparently a "favourite" - Lisa or Flo IMO

One aspiring winner decided she had enough and reportedly walked away from the contest at one point in the season, as is common with each rotation of The Bachelor.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4723332/The-Bachelor-s-shocking-secrets-revealed.html

Interesting! Flo seems quite invested looking at the promo. My guess would be Lisa. She already doesn't seem as invested as him, and I can't see her hanging around if the girls are bitchy and Matty isn't her type.
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:03 am

My God, there is so much talk of Laura being the winner I'm starting to doubt it. Are they really going to make it this obvious?
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:13 am

The fact that it is this obvious only makes me think even more that Laura is F1. Every single season I have watched where it is made to be super obvious (at least to sleuthing eyes) it ends up being F1. Especially pre-season/early season. 

Currently, most general viewers thinks Lisa is F1 going by their comments and how many followers she has amassed already on her IG. I can see Lisa being a shock exit.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lightredemption
Zaynab
Skeppy
Emayem
Loulou
Schnitty4lyf
BlueJeans
dolcimumma
Miyala
Enough
Sundy