SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:06 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:It definitely will NOT be a good thing imo if Matty dumps the slow-burn at F2 especially if she is the favorite/underdog. 

Matty has already been promoting a slow-burn in the media so if he does this only to dump that person at F2 he will get a ton of backlash imo and more than any lead prior specifically because his whole story arc is based on him being a slow-burn F2 and so much heartbreak because of it.

No doubt to me Matty will be seen as heartless and hypocritical if he does what was done to him and the backlash will be more than last year combined.

I meant it may be a good thing for Georgia because people will see him as "just as bad" if you know what I mean.  I agree Matty will face a lot of heat if he dumps the slow burner, especially if she is a likeable Olympic sporting hero, which sleuthing suggests he might, IMO.  He must realise this IMO and perhaps that's why he had a freak out mid-season when he realised how things were panning out.  

I think the fact that he's promoting the slow burn so much in interviews is producer driven because they're desperate for something to counter-balance the fact that by all reports Matty couldn't hide his feelings for the F1.  If they're going to have any shot at a suspenseful ending they need the F2 storyline to be convincing and the preseason focus on the slow burn is geared towards that IMO.

It could be very painful to watch though.  I can't stop thinking about Elise's Black Heart tweet. hmmm

Me Too!!! this makes me think back to her tweet regarding that she was moving to Sydney pre season tweet...and she sounded happy???? are they playing us?? Hugesmile

Lily from Bach NZ moved to Auckland (Lead's hometown) after filming even though she was F2. Elise has lived in Sydney before so may just be changing career paths or seeking new opportunities/a fresh start.  Sydney is a big place - she won't necessarily be running into Matty & F1.  Or maybe we are all being played and she is F1 which would be awesome.  I'd love to see the slow burn win!

Last edited by Bobette on Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:07 pm

If Matty is pushing for a slow-burn in media and TPTB have told him to say this, then I can only imagine TPTB are doing this intentionally and not in a good way for Matty, especially if slow-burn is F2. It's essentially a slow-burn F2 pushing for a slow-burn F2. Nothing good will come of that at all. So whether Matty realizes it or not, by him pushing slow-burn narrative, he will only compound the backlash he will receive if slow-burn is F2. Forget Nikki or Nikki 2.0/Matty for backlash for those leads, Matty's will be far greater IMO.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:08 pm

Out of interest I researched the new 'black heart emoji'. It means many things, not just sorrow. It can be used to be seen as mysterious. If Elise posted a black heart to mean sorrow IMO that's a dead give-away.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:14 pm

I just want to point something else out since Matty seems to be opening his mouth to drop random info in his interviews. If Matty is to be believed that his F1 arrived back in Australia 30 hours after they departed from Thailand by going through 3 destinations versus 12 hours for him arriving direct (we have pap pics of Matty arriving at his sister's house on Thursday May 25th); y'all know that this information invalidates the speculation that Laura also arrived back in Australia on Thursday May 25th. Just doing the math, IMO the F1 arrived back in Australia on Friday, May 26th. Just want to park this here to reference again should incase more information is uncovered.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:15 pm

Do we know when Matty was back in Australia? What date?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:17 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Do we know when Matty was back in Australia? What date?

Thursday, May 25th...i will go look for Bobette's post in the archived SM thread when she added the pap pics and titled it " the eagle has landed, and will archive it as well in the F1-F4 No Discussion thread".

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:24 pm

Are there any pics of Matty at the airport post-FRC filming?

Here is the article about Matty going to his sister's house May 25 http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4543550/Matty-J-returns-home-wrapping-taping-Bachelor.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:27 pm

Nice, you found the article, even better. We don't have him arriving at the airport but we have matrix BTS pics of him and the taxi driver at his sister's house. I won't be surprised if someone at the airport taxi company tipped the paps who were gladly waiting for him at his sister's house.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:33 pm

I maintain that I am entirely suss on the whole thing. Personally from what I have seen of Laura so far I think she would be too much for Matty. I mean, I would love her as a friend personally but she has a huge personality and I'm not entirely sure that's who I see Matty with. That said her ToniMay business is completely going nuts with all this promotion so I can see her being in a happy place about it all regardless of the outcome. The only thing that really has me scratching my head is the gloss over of Elise at the red carpet. Imo that doesn't bode well. Matty was pretty invisible last year until the trapeze date so perhaps I'm reading to much into it. Elise's social media is either heartbreak or F1. Can't quite put my finger on it yet. I'm still up in the air and not really invested in either of the girls as yet. Will be interesting to see what the first conversations with both girls are like as Matty has said a few times that he believes in love at first conversation (part of me thinks that's just a bit of a yarn though)
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:36 pm

So no pics of Matty at the airport arriving back from FRC filming which makes me think that Matty arrived back in Australia before May 25.

To summarize what is known:
- FRC seems to have been filmed ~May 20 (could be May 19, since Matty was on his IG May 20).
- Matty seen in Australia May 25th going to his sister's house

For comparison:
- Richie and Georgia's season: the lead/F1 only spent 1 night together post-FRC and flew back the day after FRC filmed
- For G's season: Aug 26 FRC filmed the very next day she was back in Sydney Aug 27. Right after being back in Australia, G had a SVH that weekend. So basically, instead of lead/F1 spending a few days together like the US show does, they fly back the very next day after FRC filming and immediately have a SHV once back in home country. Also, Georgia didn't even see her family until after SHV in home country.

Overall, Matty filming FRC ~May 20 and only being back in Australia May 25 is way too many days IMO. I would suspect that if FRC was May 20, then Matty would have been back in Australia by May 22 the latest and had SVH in Australia and then after that he went to see his family (May 25) as G did last year.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:53 pm

So who was posting on the ToniMay IG whilst filming was taking place?  Someone else?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:55 pm

Sundy wrote:I maintain that I am entirely suss on the whole thing. Personally from what I have seen of Laura so far I think she would be too much for Matty. I mean, I would love her as a friend personally but she has a huge personality and I'm not entirely sure that's who I see Matty with. That said her ToniMay business is completely going nuts with all this promotion so I can see her being in a happy place about it all regardless of the outcome. The only thing that really has me scratching my head is the gloss over of Elise at the red carpet. Imo that doesn't bode well. Matty was pretty invisible last year until the trapeze date so perhaps I'm reading to much into it. Elise's social media is either heartbreak or F1. Can't quite put my finger on it yet. I'm still up in the air and not really invested in either of the girls as yet. Will be interesting to see what the first conversations with both girls are like as Matty has said a few times that he believes in love at first conversation (part of me thinks that's just a bit of a yarn though)

We have already seen Laura having 1 on 1 time with Matty at the 1st cocktail party where she was also shown as being fun, vivacious and friendly with the other girls.  We know she makes jewellery, and her brand has received promotion on the Ten site.  She has also had several ITMs and lots of screen time so viewers will feel like we and Matty "know" her at this point IMO.

With Elise it's the complete opposite - her red carpet chat with Matty was not shown but it's in the TenPlay extras.  He didn't ask (which I take to mean he wasn't told to ask) what she does for a living - bizarrely most of the talk was about was her dress, and that's what Matty commented on when she walked away (nothing about her as a person - just that she was "best dressed").  

He asked why she was there and she said "hoping to find that special someone".  He asked if she had been in love in the past and she replies "Of course I have!  Yes.  I love love. It's fun. I've been in love a couple of times".  Matty: "What went wrong?"  Elise: "Timing".  Then an ITM of Elise saying "Some big questions right off the bat!  But I like it, I feel like he's in my heart already".

But none of this was shown in the program.  She's a complete mystery to everyone at this point (other than those of us who've been stalking her SM for the past few weeks laugh out loud).  I expect that at some point she will get SQT or a CP chat and Matty will finally ask what she does.  The she will drop the 'I'm an Olympian' bombshell (though I don't think she'll do this in a "showing off" way)

IMO she'll be charming and funny and suddenly Matty and the audience will realise they've been overlooking her.  He will probably say something like "I feel like I've been overlooking Elise to this point.  She really surprised me today and I'm intrigued to know more".  And hence the slow burn begins.  Meanwhile I think Laura will be featured periodically in ITMs etc, so we don't forget her.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lightredemption
Zaynab
Skeppy
Emayem
Loulou
Schnitty4lyf
BlueJeans
dolcimumma
Miyala
Enough
Sundy