SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:20 am

How I see it so far:

Laura = obvious front-runner (always present and from getgo)
Tara = slow burn (friendship first in the relationship arc)
Elise = dark horse (MIA until later in the season)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Schnitty4lyf Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:42 am

mercieme wrote:welcomebanner @Schnitty4lyf....thanks for posting and hope you continue to do so yes

I was one of the folks that wasn't convinced that Laura is as into Matty as he is into her as of this stage. And I based this on the obstacle that the producers allowed us to see BTS during the F7 boxing date where Laura said she is afraid of having her heart broken.

So my question is do you believe Laura is all in now and her obstacle that we are going to be introduced to in the next 2 weeks is just producer induced or do you think Laura is still waiting to let go completely with Matty and the pending obstacle is legit.

Also curious do you think Elise has any chance at all especially starting so late even much later than Matty did when he was a dark horse on Georgia's season. I think most folks don't believe she has a shot at being the F1 IMO. Elise has been been pretty much non existent to the general viewing audience and yet the producers plan to overload us on both Epsiodes next week from what we have sleuthed.

Thanks in advance for your perspectives.

Thanks for the welcome!

My read on the Laura situation is that at this stage she genuinely likes him and is all in, but Tara's upcoming 2nd date/Elise's date next week will make her question whether she has opened up enough/let her guard down around Matty and question their interactions up to this point, i.e. "Have I made it clear to him that I'm invested?" type stuff. I feel like this is what may prompt the CP break down and then the storyboard F7 group date. I do agree that it was quite suspect that her board was the only one papped though, which is the one thing that gives me pause... JMO

There have been 2 things that have made me question Laura so far. The first was the CP 'order' comments last week. But looking back I actually think IMO this could have been the first signs of her genuine investment in him/a potential jealousy arc beginning. I watched the Ch10 Insiders Guide which showed a clip where Laura and Jen had 'rocked off' to see who would go speak to Matty. Laura won and then you see her heading over to Elora. This makes me think that rather than her suggesting to Michelle that she deserved to be top of the order because she was/is Matty's favourite, it was more that she felt like she had 'won' the next turn and was waiting for her time in the group of girls closest to Matty. I interpreted this as her stressing about time with Matty/desperate to speak to him, which is confusing as viewers as I feel like all we see is them together! But of course my read could be totally off base - who knows, haha!! dizzy

The other thing was the interview where she said that she and Flo were the favourites - I feel like I'll give her a pass on this one as there is a good chance that the comment could have been taken out of context...to me she doesn't seem that blatantly arrogant, but who knows? hmmm

Elise is a huuuuuuge question mark! If I didn't read this forum, I would think she has no chance. The thing is that we have no idea how Matty feels about her because he's barely mentioned her. For her to be a legitimate contender, IMO they need to have an amazing date - like, truly incredible. Otherwise, if she does go to F2 it could look like either Laura was always going to be the winner, or Tara was the real F2 but was spared because she was more invested (ala Richie or Heather). People are already labelling Tara as the dark horse on SM.  BUT... on the other hand I feel like there could be A LOT that we're not seeing - I just don't know why they've hidden her for sooooooo long if she is F2 or F1!!! It's very irritating, but I think we'll all get a much better read on the situation after her date next week (I hope!)
Schnitty4lyf
Schnitty4lyf

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:19 am

Loulou wrote:I'm also curious to see matty and Elise date. I have been wondering if Matty has left Elise 1-1 until late as wants to take someone who has not developed their feelings to F2 as knows how hard the rejection is if invested. Just a theory and probably wrong. Have to agree he only kisses Laura 100%.

I think yours is an interesting theory. I remember at the end of Georgia's season when he was interviewed on either The Project or Studio 10, Matty was being pressed about whether he would consider being The Bachelor this year. One of the main reasons why he was reluctant, I remember him saying, was because you have to lead people on only to have to let them go and he didn't think he would be able to do that. If he took someone to F2 who was perhaps not quite as invested as someone he'd been dating since the very beginning, perhaps he could cope with that better? Don't know, but it's definitely plausible IMO.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:26 am

solaroo wrote:
Loulou wrote:I'm also curious to see matty and Elise date. I have been wondering if Matty has left Elise 1-1 until late as wants to take someone who has not developed their feelings to F2 as knows how hard the rejection is if invested. Just a theory and probably wrong. Have to agree he only kisses Laura 100%.

I think yours is an interesting theory.  I remember at the end of Georgia's season when he was interviewed on either The Project or Studio 10, Matty was being pressed about whether he would consider being The Bachelor this year.  One of the main reasons why he was reluctant, I remember him saying, was because you have to lead people on only to have to let them go and he didn't think he would be able to do that.  If he took someone to F2 who was perhaps not quite as invested as someone he'd been dating since the very beginning, perhaps he could cope with that better?  Don't know, but it's definitely plausible IMO.

Totally agree - this has crossed my mind too.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:30 am

IMO we will only know how much Elise is invested in Matty compared to the other girls when we see her in action on dates next week. I have posted this before, the only one of the front runners IMO that seem invested at this point to me is Elora, poor girl was almost in tears during Episode 3 when Matty called her name second to the last at RC.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:31 am

I just watched Elise's red carpet arrival and Matty seems quite blown away by her so maybe there is a story there we're not seeing! My hubby works in TV and he loves the Bachelor thinks it's great TV especially Jen.  He says they deliberately hide the story so we don't know until the very end so we'll just have to keep on guessing.  I see more  he has more with Elora than Laura though. She is much more interesting and gorgeous! I know not everyone agrees with that but anyway I like Elise I want her to win his heart. Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 1f443  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 1f60a

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:40 pm

Schnitty, I suspected something similar re: Laura's "order" thing at the CP, ie that she had some sort of agreement worked out, and was trying to be patient. I didnt really hear it as she had more right to Matty based on rank or preference either, jmo.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:25 am

I reckon that it will be either Elora or Flo in the F4 given both of them are international having two sets of overseas parents will ruin the HTD episodes. Audiences love that parental grilling episode so I would be shocked if both of them were there. And given number of SC - it will be Flo IMO...
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:40 pm

Sundy wrote:@Storybook secretly stalk like I am. I know Mattys at the snow with friends so no secret dates this weekend
Yeah... definitely no SHV this weekend @Sundy. I noticed even Sarah is also there and hanging out with his mates (note: as posted here I don't think Sarah is an ex or at least not the ex Matty was devastated by. I think that ex is Milly as Matty talked about in interview this week)

From what I've sleuthed, Matty has been accounted for each weekend since right before the season started and has been spotted in public for weekends when usually those are for SHVs. It's very confusing to me as I don't know when SHVs are happening if he is working during the week as well.
 Is he just not having SHVs much? question scratch
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:14 pm

Checking in to say that from what I have seen of the ladies so far on the show and their social media I am still yet to see someone whom IMO suits Matty outside of the mansion. I think the closest so far would possibly be Flo but then even that is very loose. I'm reserving judgement on Elise he as we haven't seen enough of her as yet.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:52 pm

@Sundy I actually think Tara might be best for Matty. Have to see how her 2nd one-on-one goes.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:26 pm

Could be the F1 is also from Syd and Matty can see her during the week. He did say he is back to work at his old job but maybe he can still take time off. He was on Are you paying attention. That will be filmed during weekday.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lightredemption
Zaynab
Skeppy
Emayem
Loulou
Schnitty4lyf
BlueJeans
dolcimumma
Miyala
Enough
Sundy