SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by Guest Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:14 am

something very important for future sleughting IMO

they meet and watch together sometimes on mondays. As we know the long WE on july 4th, we had none.....

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:17 am

@HEA I think some have watched by phone together. Now watching together would be harder with LA Eric since her viewing is central time and his isn't until pacific at 10 PM her time.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:56 am

everglow wrote:EXCLUSIVE: 'Bachelorette' Rachel Lindsay Reveals Fiance's Secret Code Name & Why Monday Nights Are ‘Difficult’
And the winner is… Jerome!

snipepd”

“I'm a lawyer by nature, so I'm good at confidentiality and we’re just careful about how we move about in our relationship,” she said. “It’s hard, but I haven’t had to go through any crazy measures ... not sneaking around seeing each other or anything. [I see him] every couple of weeks.”

The pair meet up at secret locations to help keep the outcome of the show hush hush, and Lindsay shared that her engagement ring is also being kept in a secret spot.

Every couple of weeks! I think all the speculated SHV's were in fact SHV's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:01 am

Does Peter's new IG photo not look like the same brown pillow and white blanket from Rachel's 4th of July where she is jumping on the bed?? no idea

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:05 am

kraft33 wrote:Does Peter's new IG photo not look like the same brown pillow and white blanket from Rachel's 4th of July where she is jumping on the bed?? no idea

Here's the comparison if people are interested

Rachel's IG story
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 24 Img_0656
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 24 Img_0655

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWsPQQqgN-U/?taken-by=peterkrauswi

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:09 am

@sdmom thanks for bringing the pics over! Hmmm looking at them side by side maybe the brown is a different shade but close!

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:14 am

@kraft33 you are welcome!
Thanks for bringing it to our attention.
If Peters f2, he's definitely trolling, imo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:20 am

I do think he trolls sometimes but not this time. And to me those sheets are definitely not the same colour/shade or even close really. JMO.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 24 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:26 am

Holy crap! Rachel is dating both guys at the safe house  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 24 1f60b

Peter's IG photo (probably not real time because the beard it too full grown I think) plus Rachel's ET interview about her guy needing to know everything and needing to process it, point to Peter being F1. **IMO** Peter last night said he need time to process things. Plus we know he is very observant. **IMO** She also said she and her fiance had a mature relationship, these two have a mature relationship on the show IMO.

Back on the foiler train full steam ahead! Choo choo.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Opinions not Facts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:26 am

The sheets look the same to me, the color may be off a little due to lighting in the room depending on what time of day each pic is taken. But the color looks the same color, but the thing that cinched it for me is the headboard in both pictures. What's the likelihood of both having a brown cloth headboard?

Last edited by Bet2Win on Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:27 am

IMO it looks the same. Right down to the white comforter/duvet

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:34 am

And it isn't a recent picture. His beard level in the pic is the same as his July 4th pic. So I think it is from back then during a SHV. I guess they were having a puppy pool party on July 4th after all!

So this year the SHV seem shorter and more often. The SH is probably in Chicago because he was spotted there during the July 4th weekend after being absent on SM for about 24 hours. It is an easy flight from Dallas to Chicago and he can drive over with the puppy.

Last edited by Ilovepeter on Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

+82
MiracleSeason
SafronSahara
whit90
Kashathediva
gurlbrit
flojo031
MiaHawk
fabgirl
composer53
luvstx
quietpal