SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:36 am

If they had a SHV in Chicago why was Rachel spotted in LA flying out after that weekend's suspected SHV? scratch

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by Diana Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:38 am

Those pillows don't look the same to me at all besides both being brown JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:38 am

sdmom wrote:
kraft33 wrote:Does Peter's new IG photo not look like the same brown pillow and white blanket from Rachel's 4th of July where she is jumping on the bed?? no idea

Here's the comparison if people are interested

Rachel's IG story
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 25 Img_0656
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 25 Img_0655

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWsPQQqgN-U/?taken-by=peterkrauswi

Woo-hoo!!! @kraft33IMO, I think you've found the smoking gun. What are the chances that Peter would have bedding, down to the pillow covers, sheets and a white duvet  that match some other bed? IMO I think that's the SHV on the 4th of July.

Last edited by richmondrose on Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:41 am

A man having tan sheets and a white duvet? Ugh pretty common. They are not the same to me, but camera phones can distort color, so anything is possible.

If Peter is F1 and she has to keep going to him, I am a bit sad for her. I think Rachel will always be the one putting in the effort and giving in their relationship. But she is happy, so I could be wrong.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:43 am

Ladybug82 wrote:If they had a SHV in Chicago why was Rachel spotted in LA flying out after that weekend's suspected SHV? scratch

And wasn't he back in Madison by the next day because he taught a class and he was there the day before because he was out with family. So they had one day in Chicago for the July 4th weekend, where he was still out enough to be photographed with someone? Like I've said, if he is indeed F1 then kudos to them in changing up the game in how people sleuth because it was really difficult, damn near impossible, pinpointing how those two were together.

But I will concede that the bed does look similar and I guess it would match up with the grass picture they both posted. Maybe Peter is so salty at the comments about his not seeming into Rachel and not saying I Love You that he decided to blow the season deliberately so people will stop sending him hate.

Last edited by lleyki on Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:44 am

She is so freaking adorable. https://instagram.com/p/BWsXtP6FLRl/

And rachel would have to be nuts imo to choose Peter over Bryan at this point. Even if she doesn't fully trust and believe Bryan, Peter doesn't want her at all imo and has made it blatantly clear.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:45 am

Pillowcase material and color doesn't match and the headboard doesn't match imo

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:46 am

I don't think the pillow or the headboard shade matches but I agree with @stuckinsc that different phones/filters can distort the color.

If Rachel went to have a SHV with Peter wearing the hat Bryan bought for her during his HTD and the matching watch she got with him, Peter has to be the most understanding fiancé ever IMO. laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:47 am

Ladybug82 wrote:If they had a SHV in Chicago why was Rachel spotted in LA flying out after that weekend's suspected SHV? scratch

She might have had business in LA to tend to before flying back to Dallas? I think because the visits are more frequent, it is possible they don't spend as many days together IMO.

I always thought the grass in the pic she posted on July 4th seemed awfully similar to the grass in Peter's pic. I know, I know all grass is similar, but the coloring, height and pattern and patchiness looked similar.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 25 Screen13
Source: My SC of Peter's IG

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 25 Pic-211
Source: My SC of Rachel's Instagram

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:48 am

kerriway wrote:Pillowcase material and color doesn't match and the headboard doesn't match imo

Agree. It's not a match.

What exactly was his insta story about ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:48 am

Delet. Will,repost

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:50 am

Any photos of a bed Bryan was laying on during the 4th of July weekend?

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

+82
MiracleSeason
SafronSahara
whit90
Kashathediva
gurlbrit
flojo031
MiaHawk
fabgirl
composer53
luvstx
quietpal