SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by lleyki Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:12 pm

philphan wrote:Rachel: "I'm a lawyer by nature so I'm good at confidentiality."

Although I do think she picks Bryan, being photographed with the watch makes me go "hmm...why be so obvious, Rachel?" Rolling Eyes

True but I would think she would make sure to not make anything obvious for any of the guys. Unless people think she deliberately wore the watch in her first post back from filming with the intent of fooling and foiling viewers that early. I mean it's not like she thought "well maybe they won't show that part in the episodes" because the his and hers watches were a big part of that one on one. There was no way that wasn't making the show's final edit.

So she wears the watch she bought on the date with her F2, when making her first big post back from filming where she presumably picked someone else? Again kudos to Peter being so understanding if he is indeed F1, yet that's just it. Based on his social media likes and blocking and responses, etc. he seems anything but unbothered.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:12 pm

philphan wrote:Rachel: "I'm a lawyer by nature so I'm good at confidentiality."

Although I do think she picks Bryan, being photographed with the watch makes me go "hmm...why be so obvious, Rachel?" Rolling Eyes

I follow #watchgate closely. She doesn't wear it in public appearance/red carpet events. She only wears it in more private, intimate settings with friends. The picture that started it all was not posted by her. It's a random guy who did. When she posted the other one with her girl friends, she cropped it. It's the other woman posting it.
Only a very small percentage of viewers will pay attention to small details like that. Even so, some fans still brush it off "it's an nice watch, I'd wear it too" "Bryan didn't pay for it". So I don't think it's that obvious to general viewers.
IMO

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:13 pm

Diana wrote:I'm sorry but most all grass looks the same. That doesn't prove anything jmo

She's way to glowy about Bryan post show for her to be engaged to Peter, he isn't the most understanding confidenent man either based on his rant the moment he got any negative criticism.

Too many points add up for Bryan as f1

All JMO

I still believe Bryan is the last man standing as well and there's nothing to the grass thing but not all grass looks the same. when you drive through my neighborhood you can see a stark difference between everyones lawns cause ..well, the grass all looks different
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:17 pm

If I play devil's advocate, I can accept the reasoning that she wore the $8000 watch coz it was an expensive, good quality product even if Bryan wasn't the F1. However, I fail to understand why she would be wearing a $50 max Hat (which Bryan bought for her during his HTD) while going for a SHV if Bryan is not her F1.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:24 pm

coolangel wrote:If I play devil's advocate, I can accept the reasoning that she wore the $8000 watch coz it was an expensive, good quality product even if Bryan wasn't the F1. However, I fail to understand why she would be wearing a $50 max Hat (which Bryan bought for her during his HTD) while going for a SHV if Bryan is not her F1.

All JMO

Quote myself from Fan Thread (Yes, I have my own permission!! giggling )

sdmom wrote:Hey hey hey, we just discovered #hatgate!

In his HTD, Bryan apparently bought a hat for Rachel.
She wore it in the picture that started #watchgate when I believe she was on her way to July 4th SHV

My SC Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 27 Img_0654

https://www.instagram.com/p/BV-RCqkFRwY/
Posted June 30
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 27 Img_0652

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:35 pm

Imo Peter would be that petty and bitter to troll on sm re the bedding. Imo he's shown signs of real immaturity on sm, and this would fall in line with that.

There are too many clues Imo that have been sleuthed to prove that Bryan is the F1, it all just keeps adding up, IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:40 pm

But Peter would have to go back in time to create this trolled picture. His beard is not this long right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:41 pm

Ilovepeter wrote:But Peter would have to go back in time to create this trolled picture. His beard is not this long right now.

He posted an old picture to make people think he's spending Juy 4th with Rachel. IMO
I want to give him benefit of the doubt that TPTB made him do it!!

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:43 pm

Alanna wrote:Peter is just a horrible fiancé if he's putting her through all this traveling and mess for no reason for these shv's imo. I would bet the house this is all exactly as it looks as usual: the Baddy won the girl, she thinks her baddy is the bestest, most loving, most strongest Baddy to ever Baddy, and that she's doing a fantastical job of keeping this secret from no one. All as always imo.

It's funny, even though she's IMO the worst secret keeper in the whole entire universe, the double spoiler has basically half of the spoiled viewers convinced that she will be 1000% be picking Peter and they will live happily ever after with Copper, Daisy, and their gap-toothed babies. It reminds me of the last double spoiler season, Brad 2.0, that seems so obvious in hindsight, but there was so much back and forth and disbelief at the time, after he revealed Emily as F1. I think the winner is always super obvious, based on both the show itself and outside clues (like safe house visits, interviews, blogs, accessories, etc). If the winner does end up being Peter, Rachel, Peter, and the producers and editors should go work for the CIA or something because the levels of deception and manipulations from the start have been incredible. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:10 pm

Sharleen's blog on flare

http://www.flare.com/bachelor/the-bachelorette-episode-8-review/
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:19 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:Sharleen's blog on flare

http://www.flare.com/bachelor/the-bachelorette-episode-8-review/

Interesting part of her blog on Peter that echoes what GA and others have been saying...

2. Peter, 31: As long as I’ve known him, Andy has never been wrong about relationships between men and women (watching this show with him and his decidedly male perspective is very interesting) and he is 100 percent convinced Peter is not that into Rachel. My opinion is not quite as harsh (nor as strong), but I do have to admit that I can kind of see Peter leaving on his own accord (again, à la Brooks). I believe he likes Rachel a lot and that he wants to see where it could go, but preferably sans the pressure of an engagement. This will come to a head, of course, but even without the risk factor that Peter represents, I don’t think it’ll matter because I’m so convinced she’s picking Bryan.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:26 pm

It's funny, the two people that Sharleen compared Peter to were Brooks and Becca - and, IMO, it was never the engagement part itself that scared them, but it was getting engaged to that particular lead. I don't think Peter's a bad guy at all and I'm sure he truly likes and admires Rachel. I just don't see anything romantic there at all. I don't need words like ILY. People say them all the time without any meaning. But, I need to be able to see a deeper level of emotional attachment at this stage of the game through his actions or body language or demeanor and I just don't see it at all from him. I'll bet that when he becomes the Bachelor, we're going to see a very different Peter around his top girls. Someone who actually does like showing affection and initiates physical touch. JMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

+82
MiracleSeason
SafronSahara
whit90
Kashathediva
gurlbrit
flojo031
MiaHawk
fabgirl
composer53
luvstx
quietpal