SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by richmondrose Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:51 pm

Oh, to be a fly on RS' wall when learns about this today. I just love it!!!!
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by lleyki Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:53 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Any photos of a bed Bryan was laying on during the 4th of July weekend?

No I think Bryan was just photographed in a pool and what looked like a lounge chair and of course the grilling picture. By the way, while I can see some similarity with the beds, I'm still not buying that grass stuff. It's grass and as was pointed out, you could see similar grass in the distance behind Bryan in the grilling picture.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:53 pm

I'm sorry but most all grass looks the same. That doesn't prove anything jmo

She's way to glowy about Bryan post show for her to be engaged to Peter, he isn't the most understanding confidenent man either based on his rant the moment he got any negative criticism.

Too many points add up for Bryan as f1

All JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
“I'm a lawyer by nature, so I'm good at confidentiality and we’re just careful about how we move about in our relationship,” she said. “It’s hard, but I haven’t had to go through any crazy measures ... not sneaking around seeing each other or anything. [I see him] every couple of weeks.”

The pair meet up at secret locations to help keep the outcome of the show hush hush, and Lindsay shared that her engagement ring is also being kept in a secret spot.
Source

Every couple of weeks! I think all the speculated SHV's were in fact SHV's.

Thank you @GuardianAngel for posting this. yes IMO Rachel is saying quite clearly that she hasn't had to do crazy sneaking around to see her fiancé. IMO The only way Peter could be the F1 at this point is there were no official SHV's and they were sneaking around in Janesville (was it?) and Chicago and Rachel was taking Chicago-LA-Dallas flights to confuse people. In her own words, she didn't do it. Occam's Razor says what has been clear all along IMO that Bryan is the F1. Even then, I agree that sleuthing should continue till there is nothing left to sleuth. :yes:

All JMO

Last edited by coolangel on Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
everglow wrote:EXCLUSIVE: 'Bachelorette' Rachel Lindsay Reveals Fiance's Secret Code Name & Why Monday Nights Are ‘Difficult’
And the winner is… Jerome!

snipepd”

“I'm a lawyer by nature, so I'm good at confidentiality and we’re just careful about how we move about in our relationship,” she said. “It’s hard, but I haven’t had to go through any crazy measures ... not sneaking around seeing each other or anything. [I see him] every couple of weeks.”

The pair meet up at secret locations to help keep the outcome of the show hush hush, and Lindsay shared that her engagement ring is also being kept in a secret spot.

To me, the biggest clue is "no crazy measures, no sneaking around seeing each other". IMO, it's all traditional SHV, no going to Peter's hometown, no hiding in his parents house, no Holiday Express in Janesville.
SHV every couple of weeks, private weekends, those are the words she uses for SHV. We watch their their feet carefully, and IMO, Bryan fits that much more than Peter. IMO.

Rachel watched last night's episode with friends. Peter is probably still in LA. If he's F1, Rachel has said they want to spend time together, why not watching it together and Rachel could explain things to him?

I wonder if TPTB told him to post something to create suspense, or he's trolling to give his fans false hopes. I still remember Nick's dad, as much as I love him, gave us wrong clue and crashed fans' heart. Peter is doing the same, IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:57 pm

The headboard, pillowcases, the white fluff blanket the dog is laying on, the other white pillow. Hey seems like they all match to me!! omg! cantstopl

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:05 pm

richmondrose wrote:Oh, to be a fly on RS' wall when learns about this today. I just love it!!!!

He is about to get a real rude awakening he should have stick to his first prediction. laugh out loud the is funny and it is gonna be epic. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:06 pm

Rachel: "I'm a lawyer by nature so I'm good at confidentiality."

Although I do think she picks Bryan, being photographed with the watch makes me go "hmm...why be so obvious, Rachel?" Rolling Eyes

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:06 pm

coolangel wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:--snipped--

Thank you @GuardianAngel for posting this. yes IMO Rachel is saying quite clearly that she hasn't had to do crazy sneaking around to see her fiancé. IMO The only way Peter could be the F1 at this point is there were no official SHV's and they were sneaking around in Janesville (was it?) and Chicago and Rachel was taking Chicago-LA-Dallas flights to confuse people. In her own words, she didn't do it. Occam's Razor says what has been clear all along IMO that Bryan is the F1. Even then, I agree that sleuthing should continue till there is nothing left to sleuth. :yes:

All JMO

Exactly. Too many clues point to Bryan. He even posted last night he just landed in Miami!

I hope I don't sound too mean to Peter fans, but to place him in F1, we have to make up a lot of different scenarios. The Janesville sighting, (I sound like a broken record here), Rachel was with her trainer Tuesday, was tagged in fan pictures Wednesday, all in Dallas. So when could SHV be? The person who tweeted, asked Rachel twice before to follow him so I am even wondering what his motive is? And I just can't figure out why a very loving finance will put her in a Chicago-LA-Dalls route instead of a direct flight home? I had checked, that day, the Chicago-LA-Dallas flight was delayed and didn't arrive in Dallas until 7 pm. What time does Susie post the picture with Rachel?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:07 pm

If Rachel and whoever her F1 have been sneaking around to see eachother, I don't think she can come out and say that. Maybe after the show she can confess that if they have but IMO she wouldn't give that away now if they had.

Last edited by kraft33 on Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:09 pm

IMO Even though I do think Rachel was trolling a few weeks back and giving clues for both (the pic with the Dodgers cap and her nephew come to mind), I don't think she could have been more clear in the recent interview cycle as to who her pick was. Even Bryan is throwing caution to the wind by posting about being back in Miami after a suspected SHV. I think they both are done pretending IMO.

Peter is doing what he does best IMO - trolling. laugh out loud He has been doing it since that first IG story looking over-the-top happy since coming back from filming. And for someone who wrote that huge rant about SM negativity, I would have appreciated it more had he not incited and contributed towards the Bryan hate all season long (JMO).

All JMO

Last edited by coolangel on Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:09 pm

Peter is just a horrible fiancé if he's putting her through all this traveling and mess for no reason for these shv's imo. I would bet the house this is all exactly as it looks as usual: the Baddy won the girl, she thinks her baddy is the bestest, most loving, most strongest Baddy to ever Baddy, and that she's doing a fantastical job of keeping this secret from no one. All as always imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

+82
MiracleSeason
SafronSahara
whit90
Kashathediva
gurlbrit
flojo031
MiaHawk
fabgirl
composer53
luvstx
quietpal