SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:28 pm

Imo Rachel did do a certain amount of post show  shade toward n and v, but that's neither here nor there now.  Two wrongs never make it right imo. No matter how crappy she was or wasn't hindsight is 20/20 and I'm sure she has greater insight and empathy today just as other couples had after the fact.   Personally, I find a kinder, positive way always wins over meanness. Jmo

Last edited by Kashathediva on Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by lleyki Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:28 pm

He knows Bryan and we don't.

Does he really though? He spent a few weeks with this guy while they were competing for the same woman. Does that really qualify as knowing someone? Do we even know how much time they spent talking to each other? Like does Dean know anything really about Bryan other than he is 37 and is from Miami? And the same can be said for how little Bryan may know about Dean.

And that is exactly why I agree with the above comment that when any contestant makes negative comments about another, it takes on a life of its own because viewers who already don't like a contestant use it as validation of their opinion. When the fact is these people are placed in a highly manipulated environment that is meant to breed pettiness and drama.

And it's also why I fail to see why unless someone came out of the season with a gaggle of friends, that's a judgment on them. Putting aside that Bryan seems very friendly with Josiah and Will and others have said nothing bad about him, so what if he didn't come out of the show being BFF for life with the guys? He was there to date Rachel, not look for a brotherhood. I'm sure Bryan had friends in his life before he went on The Bachelorette.

Last edited by lleyki on Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:31 pm

Lol, Dean. Don't think that friendship with Rachel will last much longer after this, but who knows. He said what he said.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:34 pm

I don't see last seasons F1 being super buddy buddy with his cast mates and IMO he is doing just fine. He too was "hated" by some on SM and has lived to tell the tale.
Same with this seasons potential F1 - he will be fine without the friendship and support of the likes of Dean and Peter if it comes to that.
And with the venom spouted at him by crazy non-fans.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:37 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
FashionLover wrote:

Quick question, does Bryan have any close male friends that we know of?

Good question!

I think its pretty obvious that Bryan is friends with many of the guys on the show even if their names aren't Dean and Peter.
In RL, here are several postings on his IG with male friends that he has known for decades. Including his college roommate whom Bryan apparently missed his wedding for to meet Rachel! source
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:19 pm

Dean and Peter know nothing about Bryan. It was obvious in their chess-chat scene, when Peter said Bryan is 37 and has no serious relationships to speak of. That is not true.

On the other hand, Matt who is Bryan's friend said in an interview that Bryan had been in some relationships that didn't go the way he wanted.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:31 pm

I think so where Peter was in the same room as Byran and Will..a few more I can't remember .. Right? ...
So I think the guys to F6 do know each other better than we do as a viewer! JMO They spent more time with each other..even traveled etc...

So people like or click with some..some do not!... JMO..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:51 pm

JMO but it's kinda like he's trying to say the only reason Rachel didn't pick him or his bestie Peter was because she was blinded by lust meaning anyone reasonable would chose them over Bryan which I find laughable.

I certainly wouldn't.

Jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:03 pm

IMO the two boys lacking in maturity clicked....Peter and Dean. Every season some guys take the Bro factor as more important than exploring forever with the Ette...Peter and Dean are those type of guys IMO.

Men like Bryan and Eric were there for Rachel...they made friends with others but the Bro factor was not their primary focus. IMO.

Rachel chose wisely for the Mature adult relationship she wanted. As an intelligent woman IMO Rachel knows better than anyone else what qualities she wants in a life partner. She picked Bryan IMO and her continued RL happiness exudes from her in every interview she gives. So IMO she chose the best Man for her.
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Here4Roses Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:18 pm

I'm sorta confused. scratch  Does he really think he can badmouth Rachel's choices and her F1 and still be friends with her? And isn't he friends with/dating/talking to a few girl's from Rachel's squad?

Dean, tread lightly. This kid obviously has a few screws loose.  stupid
Here4Roses
Here4Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:21 pm

I'd choose the one I was in lust with too and he clearly was in lust with me. You either like me or you don't. If you don't I'm not going to try and convince you to.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:26 pm

I have not seen this brought up so has anyone else noticed on peterkrauswi Peter's instagram he posted a pic with Daisy his puppy lying on his bed. Daisy is on top of a cream colored pet blanket. There is also a pic floating around the board posted around fourth of July of Copper wearing wire rimed sunglasses laying on top of a cream colored pet blanket that looks to me like it could be identical to the one Daisy is on.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

+82
MiracleSeason
SafronSahara
whit90
Kashathediva
gurlbrit
flojo031
MiaHawk
fabgirl
composer53
luvstx
quietpal