SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Sundy Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:56 am

GGosh Matty and Flo look GREAT together
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:47 am

I don't know how to bring it over, but there's a new video... First Impressions. It's Cobie, Laura and Flow answering questions about what their first impressions were of Matty - his hair, his eyes, his smile, his personality, etc.

They seem like really good mates. It seems like Laura thinks Flo is hilarious.

It's on the official FB page, and I suspect the Bach website too possibly.
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:55 am

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:I don't know how to bring it over, but there's a new video... First Impressions. It's Cobie, Laura and Flow answering questions about what their first impressions were of Matty - his hair, his eyes, his smile, his personality, etc.

To bring media over from FB, click on the post and there will either be a little arrow or three grey dots in the upper right hand corner. Click on this and you will get a drop down menu of options.  Choose "embed" and a bar of text will come up.  Copy & paste the text directly into the post message window (you don't need to select the youtube or picture icons from the toolbar or anything).  

Et voila:

Source

Same process for tweets etc yes

ETA: PATRICK DEMPSEY REFERENCE!  Florence/My brain = in sync laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:28 am

Awesome, thanks @Bobette!! yes
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:35 am

No worries - one more thing, if there are any emojis in the tweet or video description, it won't work - delete these when you paste in the text, then post as normal.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:53 am

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:I don't know how to bring it over, but there's a new video... First Impressions. It's Cobie, Laura and Flow answering questions about what their first impressions were of Matty - his hair, his eyes, his smile, his personality, etc.

I had posted it upthread here  yes 

From that clip I think Laura would definitely be more of the alpha (but not in a bad way) in the house compared to Elise who seems much more laid back and not as "on". Laura seems very "on" and a bit extra to me in that clip - very aware of the cameras. Kind of reminds me of her on that F7 GD. Laura was jumping about and seemed to want to get Matty's attention. 

It could be that Laura may be very competitive on the show once other girls start making connections with Matty, especially if Elise if F2 and given the hot tub pics of Matty and Elise! Perhaps another reason they don't follow each other on IG. 

It will be interesting to see how things play out in the edit between Laura and Elise, especially if Elise is the dark horse and underdog compared to Laura. I am curious to see how the general audience reacts if these two are F2, given their different story arcs so far.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:00 am

I will say this, in Australia, Underdogs are celebrated and adored.  That's not even an IMO, it's basically written into our Constitution. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:04 am

Bobette wrote:I will say this, in Australia, Underdogs are celebrated and adored.  That's not even an IMO, it's basically written into our Constitution. laugh out loud

Definitely! I have a feeling Elise is going to be adored by general audiences if she is indeed the underdog/slow burn  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:29 am

Bobette wrote:I will say this, in Australia, Underdogs are celebrated and adored.  That's not even an IMO, it's basically written into our Constitution. laugh out loud

Re the underdog being celebrated...in an interview on Thursday morning after the premier (I summarized it below); Matty himself said he barracks for the underdog, his own words. It just makes no sense to me that Matty is talking about the underdog and slow burn in interviews if it does not come around somehow for him that way....but i am just going to let it play out either way  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 2498057887

mercieme wrote:
mercieme wrote:Here is an interview that Matty did earlier today Thursday July 27th Aussie time so next day after the premier...they tried to trick him again with another name and he claims that though he has not given anything away, y'all believe him  giggling Both him and the F1 see each other every couple of weeks on the weekends so confirmation that SHV does not take place during the week. When the host said Matty was everyone's favorite because he was the underdog in GL's season; Matty said he didn't want to give anything way but even himself included that he is always barracking for the underdog  giggling

The F1 went via a different route to get to Australia, it took Matty 12 hours to arrive in Australia and the F1 took 30 hours to get to Australia via 3 different destinations to get back to Australia. So most definitely the F1 got back to Australia after May 25th IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:07 am

I am going to park two things that are strange to me on SM:

(1) Stringy the stylist has yet to promote the show on her IG...she might still but on Sam W's and Richie's seasons she posted promo pics of both Sam W and Richie prior to the season start and posted the dresses of the girls right after each episode. But maybe with the girls promoting the dresses themselves, Stringy may have no reason to do so herself....still watching out though what she posts first about the show

(2) Faithul ol DM has yet to lift the story about Laura being spoiled as F1 per our discussions yesterday. They are usually quick to run with the stories from here within hours in the past laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:07 am

mercieme wrote:I am going to park two things that are strange to me on SM:

(1) Stringy the stylist has yet to promote the show on her IG...she might still but on Sam W's and Richie's seasons she posted promo pics of both Sam W and Richie prior to the season start and posted the dresses of the girls right after each episode. But maybe with the girls promoting the dresses themselves, Stringy may have no reason to do so herself....still watching out though what she posts first about the show

(2) Faithul ol DM has yet to lift the story about Laura being spoiled as F1 per our discussions yesterday. They are usually quick to run with the stories from here within hours in the past laugh out loud

They also haven't noticed we've ID'd two more guys from Sophie's season over on the Bachelorette board. They're falling well behind with their plagiarism schedule.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:19 pm

https://omny.fm/shows/fifi-dave-fev/the-bachelor-matty-j-chats-to-fifi-dave-fev-byron

Found this posted in a Elise's contestant thread and don't know if it was posted here. Matty watched the premiere with Lee (Georgia's bf) and other guys from her season. Mentioned it was kind of awkward watching him kiss Lee's gf!
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+29
Blacket03
Emayem
Billysmom
Zaynab
peanutbutter
AprilApril
Skeppy
SugarAndSpice
Just Looking
brownravens
ElonM