SELECT CONTENT

Dean Unglert - BIP 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dean Unglert - BIP 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Dean Unglert - BIP 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sfrank Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:15 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@rachelisqueen  I think someone mentioned it about a week ago, if I remember correctly.

Dean hasnt followed Rachel for months and I don't believe Rachel ever followed him - he stopped shortly after the whole controversial IG post "that he had gone back". Dean laughed and Rachel commented that she sent him back and that was the end of that. Don't think there's any love lost there anyway.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Dean Unglert - BIP 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Dean Unglert - BIP 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Rolly Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:41 pm

Sprite wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

Kristina ran into Dean's mess, locked the door and refused to come out. :headbanging  She looks sweet but she's actually trying to force him to do what she wants by whining, looking sad, crying on other guys' shoulders, etc. Where I'm from, we call that manipulation, no matter who does it.
I haven't seen a member of the squad outside of Dani M who I wouldn't describe as manipulative. Raven hides it the best but it's there always lurking, IMO.

That's because she isn't a member of the squad.

As much of an idiot I think Dean is, I'm not buying Kristina's shtick either. She has to take some responsibility as well. She saw what was going on. She knew how the show works. She was the one who wanted to torture herself by watching Dean make out with DLo even when Robby was trying to get her to go else where and then cry and whine about it.

May be OT but who are the members of "the squad"? Are these women from Nick's season that support Rachel? Has the group changed since Rachel's season ended? I've never understood this.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:00 pm

@Rolly It was originally Whitney, Astrid, Kristina, Sarah, Raven, Alexis, and Rachel. It seems like Jasmine was invited in sometime afterwards, as Jasmine became close to Raven, Alexis, and Rachel. DLo and corinne were never part of the squad. It does seem like now that Rachel is "gone" (Raven said she's the one that brought them together) and the BIP drama, the squad is probably going to split.

I disagree that they're all manipulative. Whitney, Astrid, and Sarah seem pretty straight-forward and low key to me, IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:42 pm

Aria wrote:@Rolly It was originally Whitney, Astrid, Kristina, Sarah, Raven, Alexis, and Rachel. It seems like Jasmine was invited in sometime afterwards, as Jasmine became close to Raven, Alexis, and Rachel. DLo and corinne were never part of the squad. It does seem like now that Rachel is "gone" (Raven said she's the one that brought them together) and the BIP drama, the squad is probably going to split.

I disagree that they're all manipulative. Whitney, Astrid, and Sarah seem pretty straight-forward and low key to me, IMO.
So are they just a group of people that connected on Nick's season or do they have a mission?
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:14 pm

@Rolly The former! They just called themselves the squad, kind of like Jojo's guys called themselves the Garden or this season called themselves Rose Boys.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:28 am

Dean said in UsWeekly that him and Kristina and DLo are going to be on Ellen, and that him and Kristina are still talking, seeing where is goes. NOOOO! What is Kristina doing , so she is continuing to let him string her along.

"Kristina’s great. You know, her and I had to sit down and talk to each other and hopefully there’s a time that we can figure it out and see what happens from there. But we’re just for now casually talking and seeing if there’s anything there.”
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/dean-unglert-talks-about-kristina-schulman-danielle-lombard-after-bachelor-in-paradise-w501736

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:39 am

Eff the both of them. #TeamDLo laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19211

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:41 am

Duke702 wrote:Dean said in UsWeekly that him and Kristina and DLo are going to be on Ellen, and that him and Kristina are still talking, seeing where is goes. NOOOO! What is Kristina doing , so she is continuing to let him string her along.

"Kristina’s great. You know, her and I had to sit down and talk to each other and hopefully there’s a time that we can figure it out and see what happens from there. But we’re just for now casually talking and seeing if there’s anything there.”
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/dean-unglert-talks-about-kristina-schulman-danielle-lombard-after-bachelor-in-paradise-w501736
Kristina is on tv with Dean. I'm sure she's thrilled. Dignity has nothing to do with it. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:39 am

SMH. Sometimes there are no words.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:57 am

Duke702 wrote:Dean said in UsWeekly that him and Kristina and DLo are going to be on Ellen, and that him and Kristina are still talking, seeing where is goes. NOOOO! What is Kristina doing , so she is continuing to let him string her along.

This is very odd if you ask me? scratch
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:18 am

Oh dear. I'm done feeling sorry for Kristina. The guy is a classic player (funny how it all turned out), she saw it and lived it, yet here she is again. Smh.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:36 am

Dean Unglert - BIP 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 3806527698 when I read now casually talking and seeing if there’s anything there, I thought it said sleeping if there's anything there.

If you have to talk and see if anything's there, what you should see is IMO a big neon sign saying pass while you can.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dean Unglert - BIP 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+24
Murakamee
North
Mia_Leoni
Kels0012
agentcurls