SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 49 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 29 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lleyki Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:49 pm

I was a huge supporter of Nick in Andi's season. I searched their sm to find corresponding posts. I refuse to believe US story how he went to MTA to see her. I even said that plane video was a foiled because how Elan was a jokester.

Ah yes, our introduction to Nick Viall. I remember it well and yes, I too remember all the theories that the plane video sent to Reality Steve was fake and staged, etc. But even as a huge Nick/Andi fan who knew how obviously full of crap Josh was, I accepted reality for what it was and knew the video was a smoking gun that couldn't be disputed. In my opinion, this season, that's the SHV.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:51 pm

Eric was in Runyon Canyon Park today. 1 mile from the SH. Why is Rachel in Toronto?

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:53 pm

Personally, I think TPTB learned from Des's season that spoilers make no difference when it comes to ratings. Her season had the biggest fall in terms of demo (Emily-2.5, Des-2.0 Source) even though TPTB went to a huge extent to keep the Brooks foiler going. Then Kaitlyn came along and spoiled her season and yet got higher ratings than Andi (Kaitlyn-1.97, Andi-1.74 Source).

IMO This season, TPTB put the Peter foiler out initially only coz Bryan started off with a negative impression from the Ellen date and they were worried about the ratings of their first diverse lead. But at this point, IMO Rachel's season is done for them and they are already onto the next show. I see no reason why TPTB will go to a crazy extent to make people think 'Bryan is the F1' when it will only drive away the Pachel shippers and tank their finale rating.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:02 pm

Also, they put out a wrong spoiler on Kaitlyn's season. She spoiled her own season. Someone said the spoiler was wrong on Ali's season. I didn't watch back then. If Ali's was wrong, then RS has been wrong 4 out of 8 Bachelorette seasons, including the wrong Peter spoiler. 50%. He has a better track record on Bachelor, but Bachelor is more predictable I think. What i want to know is why did RS clearly state that his source TOLD him the spoiler this season. In the past, he has bragged that he doesn't put out anything without video proof. What happened to that? He said another source TOLD him the Peter spoiler, he said he believed it because that same source had told him about JoJo choosing Jordan. (I thought, seriously?) That's his trustworthiness, that he was right on another season? laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:08 pm

@SFoster  Personally, I think he(RS) got a bad source regarding his Petey info and ran with it without checking. Kind of like some of the other stuff that was floating around here. That is my personal opinion.
Then when RS realized himself that info was so ridiculous and started to see it was not adding up and put feelers out his regular old fashioned way, I think that's when he realized it really was Bryan.
I don't think it ever was a Foiler, Spoiler. Personally.
I think someone put a misconceived notion out there that Peter was the F1 that never should have been put out there. JMO. And certain people hung onto that for dear life like a life raft from the Titanic.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:11 pm

Well, RS didn't say he checked things out for the Bryan spoiler. He said he and his source "talked about it", put their heads together and talked about it. He even said we'll just have to wait and see August 7. I was side-eyeing that.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:12 pm

Our own sleuthers discovered enough clues to prove who f1 is. It doesn't really matter what RS says, imo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:25 pm

IA, @sdmom there were quite a few of us that did not believe and/or questioned the original spoiler and kept sleuthing.  Though sadly,  much of it was done behind the scenes in pm's because anything not pro-Peter was not received well at the time.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:47 pm

What order were the fantasy suite filmed in?

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:14 am

So why does Peter's date involve going to the monastery to visit a priest? Are the producers rubbing it in his face that its a proposal or a flush down the drain? It seems that having a more romantic date, i.e. horseback riding and picnic, it's a dead give away who the F1 is. Would they be that transparent?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by composer53 Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:36 am

The Finale seems to be more the Peter show than Rachel's journey to find love. Last night it was all about her letting go the F2 and not giving us any footage of Bryan and his dates. Grrrrr! Is their connection so strong that if we saw any clips of them, we would instantly know he was her end game. Darn it, Monday can't come soon enough for me.
composer53
composer53

Female Posts : 424

http://www.artisticadvocatesforhealing.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:55 am

What's all this talk about Peter and Rachel visiting a Church with a priest named ....Saint Jerome???

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 49 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 29 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
gisellexlopez
Pattycake92
Billysmom
rosesrREd
kirkie1
mindless
Seab21
jalkire
BlackHalo
stuckinsc
timfan