SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 49 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 29 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:09 pm

@sdmom I don't remember but I feel like they weren't nearly as trackable as everyone is this season.

Idk how anyone can explain Rachel and Bryan being in the same house on the same day. That's a slam dunk spoiler IMO.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by makeover Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:11 pm

I will join the crow dinner table, too, if Bryan is not F1. laugh out loud

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:12 pm

bleuberry wrote:@sdmom I don't remember but I feel like they weren't nearly as trackable as everyone is this season.

Idk how anyone can explain Rachel and Bryan being in the same house on the same day. That's a slam dunk spoiler IMO.

It wasn't an IG story. They just put up pics that could have been taken any day, weeks before even, not even on the same day. If they had put up IG stories that would be proof. JMO

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:16 pm

I will join you in eating crow if Bryan is not Rachel's fiancé.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:19 pm

Just Looking wrote:@SFoster The summary described their date. Horseback riding and picnic.

"Rachel’s final fantasy date is with Bryan. Their instant chemistry and passion have progressed quickly and steadily, making everything seem a little too smooth and easy. The couple spends the day horseback riding through the breathtaking Spanish countryside and stopping for a romantic picnic. Bryan senses something is wrong and confronts Rachel at dinner, worrying that her heart is with someone else. Will this be the beginning of the end for this romance?"
WOW, how interesting.  I really want it to be Bryan but this is  worrying.

The irony of this of course is just a few days ago, some were using the fact that things have been conflict free with Bryan and Rachel as a possible sign that he isn't Final 1 because things with the Final 1 is never that easy. Now this summary comes out and I imagine some will use it to convince themselves he isn't Final 1. Which basically solidifies that we can use anything to fit the narrative we want. Similarly, some will dismiss the FIR and Episode 5 one on one pattern which points to Bryan as Final 1 but then reference Drew's having a horseback riding date when he was eliminated on Des' season. 

It wasn't an IG story. They just put up pics that could have been taken any day, weeks before even, not even on the same day. If they had put up IG stories that would be proof. JMO

Not quite true. They posted IG stories and pictures. The image of Rachel on the grass was a picture but the image of her jumping on the bed eating chicken and drinking wine was an IG Story and the image of Bryan at the grill was in IG Story. 

Oh you would be surprised. Far as I can gather, the consensus is that there has been a massive concerted effort by all parties to create the most elaborate foiler in the show's history.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:20 pm

Even IG stories can get tricky. Because now IG allows you to upload a pic to your story from your camera roll, as long as it was taken within the last 24 hours. So the pic could be a 24 hours old before putting it up, iow, it's not at that moment in time. But Eric puts up mostly videos from IG in his stories, and there is a timeline. He labels everything. What day, where he is. Who he is training. Where he's training. etc.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:24 pm

Well it was hot in LA on July 4th, yet Rachel was wearing a fleece onesie? idk I think we should have seen some sweat? laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Deez Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:31 pm

Does anyone know the true filming order of the fantasy dates? Were they actually filmed Eric, then Peter then Bryan? Or are they showing it in that order for added drama / storyline?

Deez

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:35 pm

Truthfully, Eric could have been in the other room in the SH. He and Rachel could be in the SH quite frequently, and they had a "guest" July 4th.  Eric and Bryan are friends, so Eric's friend Bryan came over for the day. Eric probably took the pics!  He and Rachel are total cut ups.

(I'm only halfway kidding) rofl

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:36 pm

SFoster wrote:Even IG stories can get tricky. Because now IG allows you to upload a pic to your story from your camera roll, as long as it was taken within the last 24 hours. So the pic could be a 24 hours old before putting it up, iow, it's not at that moment in time.  But Eric puts up mostly videos from IG in his stories, and there is a timeline. He labels everything. What day, where he is. Who he is training. Where he's training. etc.

That is all well and good but as you just said, the videos need to have been taken within 24 hours. And so the point is, both Bryan and Rachel posted IG stories that matched exactly with the decor of a house found in LA, within the same time frame. So unless the theory is that Bryan was there a day before, took some pictures and video to fool people and Rachel the next day, then the simpler assumption is that they were there together on a SHV. As for her wearing a onesie - the thing was unzipped all the way to her navel and we don't know how long she was outside for the picture on the grass. While inside, I'm going to assume that fancy house had great AC. 

Look, the truth is, yes, anything is possible. So sure, maybe this season the show producers said, "we are going to go all out to mess with Reality Steve and viewers" and so constructed an elaborate plan that started with telling Rachel to wear the watch she got on the date with Bryan for her first Instagram post back from filming, in expectation of viewers putting it together when the episode would air six or how many weeks later. And then they convinced Peter, Bryan and Rachel to all do a number of things to convince everyone Rachel picked Bryan, same with telling Astrid to make a faux slip about Rachel and her fiance having an engagement party in Miami. All that could be very possible and I'm not being shady here. Because crazier things have happened. 

Or, there is the simple explanation that like with almost every season of this show, especially with the existence of social media, those dedicated to sleuthing and following spoilers were able to piece together evidence that made it very clear who the Final 1 was. And the producers and others don't care because that percentage of viewers is still very small and to a larger percentage not paying that close attention, they still firmly believe Peter is Final 1 and so come finale, there will be a number of shocked viewers and so they will still have their "shocking" finale.

Last edited by lleyki on Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:37 pm

There is literally zero chance Eric is even in the f2 imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:41 pm

Both of them posted IG story Boomerang within one hour on July 4. I just don't get why TPTB would fly Bryan over, put him in a secret house, have him posting on IG, all theses trouble to fool a very very small number of sleuthers? Even on Des season, they flew over to Chris hometown to have him delivere roses, cmiiww, not flying him to LA.
Also, we know how Peter and Eric felt about the matching watch. Would Rachel be so insensitive and disrespectful to wear it days after she became engaged and wore it again on June 30 before SHV, if she's engaged to Peter or Eric? I don't think so. I don't believe her wearing it is because she was bound by the contract' if so, I'd imagine she would wear it in more public appearances, but no. She only wears it in intimate private settings with friends.
I was a fan of Drew. He moved to LA in the middle of the season, I thought that was a sign, but nope!
I understand how fans of the other two try to come up with scenarios when their fav is f1. I've been there, done that. I was a huge supporter of Nick in Andi's season. I searched their sm to find corresponding posts. I refuse to believe US story how he went to MTA to see her. I even said that plane video was a foiled because how Elan was a jokester. A poster reminded me how Andi was always home, never leaving for SHV. This seems the same this year. Peter is always home, and Rachel told us they see each every other week for a private weekend.
All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 49 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 29 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
gisellexlopez
Pattycake92
Billysmom
rosesrREd
kirkie1
mindless
Seab21
jalkire
BlackHalo
stuckinsc
timfan