SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 49 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 39 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:04 pm

sdmom wrote:Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Img_0736
Ladybug82 wrote:Isn't that B's watch showing as he gets out of the limo?  Watch gate continues.

Sneak Peek Season Finale: Rachel Questions If She's Ready

Well that's anticlimactic! Not that anyone's surprised.giggling

Last edited by richmondrose on Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by composer53 Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:08 pm

It's a side angle so it's hard to tell because the watch face looks white and his watch face was black. We do know it's not Eric, for sure and that doesn't look like Peter's wrist, so I agree that it must be Bryan.
composer53
composer53

Female Posts : 424

http://www.artisticadvocatesforhealing.org

Back to top Go down

Post by composer53 Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:11 pm

I watched again and the second before the clip shown above, the watch face is definitely black. YEAH!!!
composer53
composer53

Female Posts : 424

http://www.artisticadvocatesforhealing.org

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:11 pm

sdmom wrote:Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Img_0736
Ladybug82 wrote:Isn't that B's watch showing as he gets out of the limo?  Watch gate continues.

Sneak Peek Season Finale: Rachel Questions If She's Ready

Thank's for bringing the s/cap over @sdmom, I couldn't view the clip so I wasn't sure what @Ladybug82 was referring to!

Did I not say the other day, we can never run out of too many nails. @Ladybug82, great catch!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:15 pm

Here's Peter's watch during filming

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Img_0737

https://www.instagram.com/p/BW0Z2LvhBIL/?taken-by=bacheloretteabc

Different from the limo exit, Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:15 pm

So they're gonna have rachel doubting if she wants to accept a proposal from Bryan after she's been trying to hammer one out of peter ? Damn, they couldn't even allow them one final good edit sheesh
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by rosecake Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:18 pm

The editing on this show and these previews drives me crazy. Definitely think Peter is gone since they keep showing extended versions of the same person stepping out of the limo. The part where Rachel talks about not being in the right headspace is probably because of the all the Peter drama that happened the night before. She has to go from all that drama to being excited about her engagement in such a short time.

rosecake

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:21 pm

^^^ IKR.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:22 pm

FashionLover wrote:So they're gonna have rachel doubting if she wants to accept a proposal from Bryan after she's been trying to hammer one out of peter ? Damn, they couldn't even allow them one final good edit sheesh

That's just more proof that Peter's gone early. They don't have the benefit of having two men at the FRC.  If they did there's no doubt we would see both Bryan and Peter arriving at the FRC (like many times before) and they could play off that. But because its just Bryan they need to keep the suspense going
to create drama until very last minute.

That said,  it was then an odd PR choice to have her reveal before the show started that she was engaged and in love.  Seems like they could have benefited more by keeping that a least a secret. scratch

Last edited by sfrank on Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:30 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : my fat fingers!)
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:26 pm

Here are a couple of the previews from YouTube, if she uploads the rest, I'll try to bring them over.  I think SCs of the most important parts have been grabbed already, but let me know if we need more.  And thanks to those that have made SCs the last few days!  bestbud!

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:27 pm

@sfrank IA that was a huge clue when we only got one limo, then the same limo (same plates) and one foot whereas we usually get shots of both the F1-F2 in a limo, or walking on their way to the FRC location.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@sfrank IA that was a huge clue when we only got one limo, then the same limo (same plates) and one foot whereas we usually get shots of both the F1-F2 in a limo, or walking on their way to the FRC location.

I can not remember this far along in the season ever not having any preview of the F2 prepping to get ready. There are no primping of the hair, no shaving, no laying out the clothes, no ITMs the day of, no tears, no joy, NO nothing of both of the remaining two...now lets take it one step further for not just the 'ette but of the franchise period(TB). Plus we see no Neil Lane anything. No Neil Lane bull crap at all. That whole shebang was skipped in previews. Why? It would be too telling.
I can't remember this scenario IF there were 2 left for the FRC. I can't.
Can anyone? Refresh me please. Usually this far along there wouldn't be this teaser, there would have been some kind of preview if there were 2 at the FRC.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 49 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 39 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
gisellexlopez
Pattycake92
Billysmom
rosesrREd
kirkie1
mindless
Seab21
jalkire
BlackHalo
stuckinsc
timfan