SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 49 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 32 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:52 pm

HEA wrote:TBH I am seeing a change or evolution in SM... Audience is warming up with Bryan and definitely being colder with Peter... especially on youtube. comments there are definitely against Peter in a big way. Somehow I wonder if the age of the posters is the reason
Personally, I think what happens is people want to back a winner. It does not matter who the winner is.  It's human nature to want to be on the winning team. And unfortunately sometimes it does not matter who the winner is. Hopefully the winner is a "good guy" vs a "bad guy".
When RS comes out with his spoiler, IMO,  the forum immediately sees a surge to who people start backing, almost every single season.
That is why you will still see a huge surge regarding the topic of sleuthing regardless. Time has shown spoilers are not fool(RS) proof.
IMO in this case, from day one sleuthing all things pointed to Bryan objectively. Screencaps. Social media. Laying low. SHV. Watchgate. AstridGate, Sources--and yes, I know there are eyes saying I have no sources: Sit and spin Team Delusional .
Then you have Peter he is his own worst enemy every time he likes a post backstabbing/shading the lead and the final one or winner. Who likes sour grapes. :sourgrapes:  Bittter? Party of 1

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:53 am

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:@Chgohighlife" I feel like this whole SM reaction and demonization of Bryan to prop Peter is some alternate reality where a clearly wonderful, attentive, affectionate man without an iota of bad press from any girl - after 20+ years of dating in Miami (of all places) - who is smooth HALLELUJAH, handsome YESSS INDEED, a GAINFULLY EMPLOYED professional, with his OWN Condo, office, staff and a PHD."

THIS is so true ^^. I agree.  The fact he is older and ready for marraige speaks volumes.  Why Peter has escaped people's suspicion on his motives for not wanting to propose mystifies me, the man told a story about abandoning a woman who loved him, watching her crying as he drove away.  What the hell is that but someone who is OK with putting his own needs far above anyone else's and seeing his own importance first, his mothers words echoed this.

Bryan- ready, well spoken, passionate, from a different culture (Columbian family), sensitive, empathetic, good career, strong and supportive, good with his hands, stunning eyes, chemistry from day 1, amazing kisser, nice on the eye....... etc.   Who is not seeing all this???!!!

You and I are watching the same show with the same heightened appreciation for Bryan. He is so real and genuine to me, I hate when people say he's a liar or, he's insincere just because he knows and sees what he wants and goes for it full time, ukglasgowkiiss. 
Get yourself over to Instagram and view today's story on Bryan's site. 

Yummmaaayyyyyy! 

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:08 am

My favorite part of the Life & Style article is that it calls Peter (IMO) "The runner up is great on paper - he's good looking and their chemistry was great - but he was very nervous about marriage and that made Rachel question if he really was the one." Vs Bryan (IMO) "The winner is extremely handsome and charismatic but Rachel questioned his sincerity." I bet Peter does not like being called "good looking" to Bryan's "extremely handsome and charismatic." I however find it truthfully hilarious! giggling
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:49 am

I'm still not a Bryan fan, but I understand his appeal for Rachel, and I'm coming around to the idea that they might be a good match for each other.

As for Eric, my impression is that he had no expectation of being the F1. I think he's enjoyed the heck out of the ride, but he knows it's coming to an end.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:07 am

@ukglasgowkiiss Bryan- ready, well spoken, passionate, from a different culture (Columbian family), sensitive, empathetic, good career, strong and supportive, good with his hands, stunning eyes, chemistry from day 1, amazing kisser, nice on the eye....... etc. Who is not seeing all this???!!! ABSOLUTELY.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:12 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
ukglasgowkiiss wrote:@Chgohighlife" I feel like this whole SM reaction and demonization of Bryan to prop Peter is some alternate reality where a clearly wonderful, attentive, affectionate man without an iota of bad press from any girl - after 20+ years of dating in Miami (of all places) - who is smooth HALLELUJAH, handsome YESSS INDEED, a GAINFULLY EMPLOYED professional, with his OWN Condo, office, staff and a PHD."

THIS is so true ^^. I agree.  The fact he is older and ready for marraige speaks volumes.  Why Peter has escaped people's suspicion on his motives for not wanting to propose mystifies me, the man told a story about abandoning a woman who loved him, watching her crying as he drove away.  What the hell is that but someone who is OK with putting his own needs far above anyone else's and seeing his own importance first, his mothers words echoed this.

Bryan- ready, well spoken, passionate, from a different culture (Columbian family), sensitive, empathetic, good career, strong and supportive, good with his hands, stunning eyes, chemistry from day 1, amazing kisser, nice on the eye....... etc.   Who is not seeing all this???!!!

You and I are watching the same show with the same heightened appreciation for Bryan. He is so real and genuine to me, I hate when people say he's a liar or, he's insincere just because he knows and sees what he wants and goes for it full time, ukglasgowkiiss. 
Get yourself over to Instagram and view today's story on Bryan's site. 

Yummmaaayyyyyy! 
@Chgohighlife Yessss.
:fanningfan
:hearts love:

She is one lucky girl. I even liked his passionate over protective mother, especially when she gave Rachel her blessing & they both cried.
Think it has been obv Rachel loves him every date, the way she looks at him, the way she whimpered when they had to say goodbye at end of htd. She has it bad & who can blame her.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:11 am

https://youtu.be/l0QOOHV6iTg

@Chgohighlife & anyone else in the Brachel camp. Agentcurls made another amazing vid. Wow, those 2 made out a lot, a lot, a lot. Bryan.... Sigh Swoon.

.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:09 am

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:https://youtu.be/l0QOOHV6iTg

@Chgohighlife & anyone else in the Brachel camp. Agentcurls made another amazing vid. Wow, those 2 made out a lot, a lot, a lot. Bryan.... Sigh Swoon.

Love that video. High clap 
Kisses that made her feel overdressed, overwhelmed and overcome! Whew! If she waited till FD, I commend her. He had me when they hit the ground after the repel date. Then, I found the "Hi Baaaby" in Miami a little suspect because when he came through the door in that suit for the Swiss date, she looked at him like he was a pork chop and they just made out all day. So by the time they hit home towns and sexy Miami....JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:59 am

Just to be fair, Here's one for Pachel fans:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BluE_lRc-Dc

Another:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldRpQQUFmpA

I have to say they need to choose type of music Rachel likes, these songs don't cut it, laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:05 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
ukglasgowkiiss wrote:https://youtu.be/l0QOOHV6iTg

Love that video. High clap 
Kisses that made her feel overdressed, overwhelmed and overcome! Whew! If she waited till FD, I commend her. He had me when they hit the ground after the repel date. Then, I found the "Hi Baaaby" in Miami a little suspect because when he came through the door in that suit for the Swiss date, she looked at him like he was a pork chop and they just made out all day. So by the time they hit home towns and sexy Miami....JMO
cantstopl bestbud! Wow never thought of that, now I am considering the possibility that he was sooooooo happy for that watch gift they might have stayed out/in all night (synchronising watches & playing dominoes of course dizzy ). The matching watches were really the game changer for me, love his reaction, although personally when he kissed her on night 1 I was already smitten by him.
Also looooved Rachel's look checking him out in that suit when he walked back in, the other guys would have indeed clocked off if they clocked that lustful look. & again, who can blame her. :uptonogood :cutiepie blowkiss
It's all about swatches & clocks and love arriving exactly on time.
Finale time will be fun (I hope) heartglasses

.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:18 pm

These last 2 pages don't seem to be final episode related but more a SM topic. Came here to read about final episode and got a smorgasbord

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:43 pm

Have we seen Bryan say directly to Rachel anything about marriage, up to this point? I know he mentioned having a future with her, but I think that was in an ITM? And he asked her mom's blessing for proposal. But has he been shown discussing marriage with Rachel? (We see Peter on and on about it ad nauseum, of course, and Eric told her she embodies everything he wants in a wife and he's ready to get down on a knee.)

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 49 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 32 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
gisellexlopez
Pattycake92
Billysmom
rosesrREd
kirkie1
mindless
Seab21
jalkire
BlackHalo
stuckinsc
timfan