SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 49 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by likeashipblown Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:37 am

I wish we could see that conversation without editing. You can easily detect three different edit spots, including: 1. Where it skips to "I don't know how many times to say it, I just want..." 2. "What is wrong with me?"

You guys, do Rachel and Peter see each other/talk again after this? Or is this the, "What do you want me to say," moment, as well? Because does the setting seem a bit different?

Surely they don't have more than one breakup/supercharged moment of this caliber, right?

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lleyki Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:41 am

I've seen posts implying that peter's and Rachel's relationship was hard and that it doesn't have to be that way but isn't what they're going through basically what happens in very relationship? The two people discuss on whether they wanna get married and when the right time is? Did I miss on other issues that they had or?

I am going by the words of the woman who was actually in the situation who herself said that yes, all relationships have their struggles at some point but it shouldn't have to be so hard almost all the time, right at the start. The issues with Peter and Rachel wasn't simply a disagreement on when to propose, IMO but instead, what I've been saying from the start. It was an impasse in their connection and level of commitment because he didn't feel that strongly for her.

Again, to quote the woman who was actually in the situation, the relationship with Peter reminded her of past relationships and brought up insecurities and reminded her how she would wonder what was wrong with her and why she wasn't good enough to commit to. And as I said when I first heard that comment from Rachel and I would say to anyone. If any man or relationship makes you feel that way, knowingly or not, cut it loose and move on. Because that is not love. JMO.

Last edited by lleyki on Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:41 am

Peter: 'I want to build a relationship with you, when I feel like it's the correct time.'

Rachel: 'And you feel tomorrow is the correct time?'

Peter: 'NO'

Rachel: 'Exactly, the don't..'

Peter interrupts: 'But I think you're the correct person'

Rachel: 'I don't know how many times I say it. Like, I just want somebody who wants what I want and wants it with me'

Peter: 'I'm sorry it's taken me this long.'

Peter: 'You know for a fact, right here and right now, that I'm the man you want to spend the rest of your life with?'

Rachel: 'I can't answer that question'

Peter: 'Why not?'

Rachel: 'Cause I can't answer that question'

Peter: 'We're not breaking up'

Peter: 'what's wrong with me?'

-----

In this shirt dialogue, neither is giving in an inch. Peter is making demands though, for Rachel to promise him, that he's the one, but he's not giving anything back. He wants a relationship when HE thinks it's the right time. On his terms. He demands reassurance without giving any. Jmo

Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:42 am

IA about the splicing in at :52 of the clip where he say "what's wrong with me".  Maybe it's the extreme closeup, but does it looks like Peter is wearing a white shirt and that's a different background?
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:55 am

Rachel: 'I can't answer that question'
(thanks to @Cocoasneeze for the transcript)

I do see it as a lead who is not authorized to say it because of another contestant. She said in recent interviews that she knew who to pick at hometown... so why was she so stubborn about him? I get it she loved him but did she want to "win" the discussion or was it truly love interest. Did she really build this fairytale with Peter and wanted to selfishly decide who between 2 guys.

I honestly do not like this Rachel. I hope I am wrong and I will see more a Rachel who really wanted to break smoothly but peter did not want to take that road and engaged the hot discussion instead.

And I predicted the "what's wrong with me?" for a long long time. I knew he would say it and probably his meltdown was about him and not being able to open up.

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:04 am

Dessler wrote:
ABC Breaking News | Latest News Videos

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/bachelorette-finale-1st-rachels-emotional-moment-peter-49037069

GTFOH Peter, can't wait until you're off my screen.
This guy is an egomaniac and manipulative. Every tear Rachel cries over the stress of breaking up with this azzhat is a wasted one.

Peter: "I'm not into you but I won't say that so I'm going to tell you I'm not ready yet. But more importantly, how do you feel about me Rachel? You know it's all about me."

Give me a break.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:08 am

Wow...so Peter went from not ready to get engaged to work on building a relationship. Smh. Rachel has said that she is insecure about men, being in love and getting hurt.  All Peter does is exasterbate those insecurities IMO. She needs someone who will be loving towards her and reinforce those feelings of love. That is clearly not him. These two are wrong for each and that clip makes it painfully obvious. Pachel fans heads are going to explode tonight.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:10 am

HEA wrote:Rachel: 'I can't answer that question'
(thanks to @Cocoasneeze for the transcript)

I do see it as a lead who is not authorized to say it because of another contestant. She said in recent interviews that she knew who to pick at hometown... so why was she so stubborn about him? I get it she loved him but did she want to "win" the discussion or was it truly love interest. Did she really build this fairytale with Peter and wanted to selfishly decide who between 2 guys.

I honestly do not like this Rachel. I hope I am wrong and I will see more a Rachel who really wanted to break smoothly but peter did not want to take that road and engaged the hot discussion instead.

And I predicted the "what's wrong with me?" for a long long time. I knew he would say it and probably his meltdown was about him and not being able to open up.

This is false. She never said she knew who would win at hometowns. She said she was in love after MTP. She also said in the clip "exactly, then don't" which means if peter does want to be engaged , she is not forcing him to.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:14 am

JMO: Peter is full of it when he says that Rachel is "the one/correct person" but it's not the "right/correct" time. Please Rolling Eyes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:24 am

AllAboutLove wrote:JMO: Peter is full of it when he says that Rachel is "the one/correct person" but it's not the "right/correct" time. Please Rolling Eyes

Imo push and pull. Push and pull.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:29 am

After watching that clip I don't have a good feeling about how the edit is gonna go. I really hope it doesn't come across as Rachel settling for Bryan because he's ready to propose and Peter isn't. It's already been brewing though. I wasn't feeling that bad for Bryan before but I get the feeling I will after tonight. no no

As for Peter, I think if he was really crazy about Rachel he'd propose. He knew what the show was coming into this. If she is the "correct person" then this would be the "correct time". He wants Rachel to end it without looking like a bad guy by walking away. Guys that walk away from the ette don't go on to become the Bachelor. It feels calculated. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by rosecake Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:34 am

That's exactly how the edit is going to go. Rachel is going to be seen a desperate for a ring so she just settled for the guy who was willing to give it to her. Bryan will just be seen as her default who was waiting in the wings smh. Rachel will be dragged by SM for putting a ring before true love and breaking Peter's heart. It's a nice setup for Peter's bachelor season and we know that's all this network cares about anyway

rosecake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 49 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
gisellexlopez
Pattycake92
Billysmom
rosesrREd
kirkie1
mindless
Seab21
jalkire
BlackHalo
stuckinsc
timfan