SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 49 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 44 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:37 am

Yeah, that's exactly how the edit is going to go. Every lead should be prepared though, it's never smooth sailing, each lead goes utb to some extent for the F2. And double whammy for Rachel and Bryan if Peter is the next lead. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:37 am

I can only imagine the even more intense hate that Bryan would be getting if he did or said what Peter has done this season... that Rachel is the "correct" person but it's not the "correct" time and that he's unsure about a proposal etc. It honestly blows my mind that the minions on SM can't see through Peter's games and BS  no no  jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:39 am

Relationships are hard, they do require work. But they should also contain joy. Rachel and Peter had my favorite first date ever and then it all became a struggle. Rachel wanted more affection, Peter withheld (either due to disinterest or communication style). Rachel kept falling back to those first date feels, it reminds me of Des. Des kept going back to the giddy she had with Brooks on their first date, when her body and subconscious were always happiest with Chris. Chris just got Des, they meshed so well, I am sure they have struggled, but their joy is palpable. Bryan and Rachel remind me of that. Rachel melts into Bryan and just has joy with him.

While relationships are hard, at the begining at least they should also be fun. Peter and Rachel got stuck in push and pull. And when you have always been the one to give and never be quite good enough, it can be hard to let go of that destructive security blanket and learn to accept that they can be less of a constant struggle. Personally, I think it was hard for Rachel to break her pattern and chose Bryan. It is difficult to trust something different. I compliment Rachel on realizing that she could make a different choice and breaking her bad pattern.

I don't care if Bryan was it from the limo or if she eventually realized how lucky she was. If they build a great relationship post-show like Trista and Ryan, Ashley and JP, Des and Chris, and even Kaitlyn and Shawn and JoJo and Jordan, I will be thrilled for her. What happens on this show is simply a weird introduction to can we make it. Just dating on steroids, rate and fluctuating emotions included.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:39 am

Hi guys this is my first time posting and I want say I have really enjoyed all the well thought out post. With that being said I feel really bad for Rachel because I feel like Peter is an emotional terriost. He gives then he takes away and IMO. I find this relationship to be too exhausting, I don't think is a good fit for Rachel or Peter imo.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:40 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:Yeah, that's exactly how the edit is going to  go.  Every lead should be prepared though, it's never smooth sailing, each lead goes utb to some extent for the F2. And double whammy for Rachel and Bryan if Peter is the next lead. Jmo

Yup mentally preparing myself to be annoyed by tonight's edit. These effen producers suck! :angryemotion
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:42 am

Watching yet another angst filled difficult conversation between Peter and Rachel is exhausting. Peter has issues and Rachel does not need to be his fixer. Time for Rachel to think about Her happiness and finally choose the man - Bryan who Knows and Shows that he wants Rachel....cue All of Me Wants All of You.....That Is Bryan. Fortunately Rachel chose Love, Lightness, Laughter and Happiness with Bryan. And left that angst and push/pull not right timing to Peter to give to someone else. Yay to Rachel for correcting her past mistakes and choosing wisely this time! Rachel + Bryan = Reciprocity.
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:43 am

stuckinsc wrote:Relationships are hard, they do require work. But they should also contain joy. Rachel and Peter had my favorite first date ever and then it all became a struggle. Rachel wanted more affection, Peter withheld (either due to disinterest or communication style). Rachel kept falling back to those first date feels, it reminds me of Des. Des kept going back to the giddy she had with Brooks on their first date, when her body and subconscious were always happiest with Chris. Chris just got Des, they meshed so well, I am sure they have struggled, but their joy is palpable. Bryan and Rachel remind me of that. Rachel melts into Bryan and just has joy with him.

While relationships are hard, at the begining at least they should also be fun. Peter and Rachel got stuck in push and pull. And when you have always been the one to give and never be quite good enough, it can be hard to let go of that destructive security blanket and learn to accept that they can be less of a constant struggle. Personally, I think it was hard for Rachel to break her pattern and chose Bryan. It is difficult to trust something different. I compliment Rachel on realizing that she could make a different choice and breaking her bad pattern.

I don't care if Bryan was it from the limo or if she eventually realized how lucky she was. If they build a great relationship post-show like Trista and Ryan, Ashley and JP, Des and Chris, and even Kaitlyn and Shawn and JoJo and Jordan, I will be thrilled for her. What happens on this show is simply a weird introduction to can we make it. Just dating on steroids, rate and fluctuating emotions included.

All JMO.

This was such a great post stuckinsc. You've articulated my thoughts and feelings wonderfully. Thank you!

Last edited by sfrank on Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:43 am

lleyki wrote:
I've seen posts implying that peter's and Rachel's relationship was hard and that it doesn't have to be that way but isn't what they're going through basically what happens in very relationship? The two people discuss on whether they wanna get married and when the right time is? Did I miss on other issues that they had or?

I am going by the words of the woman who was actually in the situation who herself said that yes, all relationships and their struggles at some point but it shouldn't have to be so hard almost all the time, right at the start. The issues with Peter and Rachel wasn't simply a disagreement on when to propose, IMO and what I've been saying. It was an impasse in their connection and level of commitment because he didn't feel that strongly for her.

Again, to quote the woman who was actually in the situation, the relationship with Peter reminded her of past relationships and brought up insecurities and reminded her how she would wonder what was wrong with her and why she wasn't good enough to commit to. And as I said when I first  heard that comment from Rachel and I would say to anyone, if any man or relationship makes you feel that way, knowingly or not, cut it loose and move on. Because that is not love. JMO.
bowdown word
I agree, this is the problem & why the dynamic between Peter & Rachel is all wrong and can`t be fixed. As I see it her choice is in her own head between choosing an unknown path where a man wants to giver her it all and she has to accept that & open up to receive love & feel deserving, OR a man who reminds her of past patterns & confirms her fears about not being deserving, or having to strive & please him to get the full committment she wants. The great thing is she seems fully aware of this dynamic so that should see her through & choosing what her heart wants & able to accept all the love Bryan wants to bestow.
All imho.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:47 am

stuckinsc wrote:Relationships are hard, they do require work. But they should also contain joy. Rachel and Peter had my favorite first date ever and then it all became a struggle. Rachel wanted more affection, Peter withheld (either due to disinterest or communication style). Rachel kept falling back to those first date feels, it reminds me of Des. Des kept going back to the giddy she had with Brooks on their first date, when her body and subconscious were always happiest with Chris. Chris just got Des, they meshed so well, I am sure they have struggled, but their joy is palpable. Bryan and Rachel remind me of that. Rachel melts into Bryan and just has joy with him.

All JMO.

If I could, I would like this post 10 times. :claphands
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Seab21 Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:01 pm

Today at 9:39 am
by stuckinsc
Relationships are hard, they do require work. But they should also contain joy. Rachel and Peter had my favorite first date ever and then it all became a struggle. Rachel wanted more affection, Peter withheld (either due to disinterest or communication style). Rachel kept falling back to those first date feels, it reminds me of Des. Des kept going back to the giddy she had with Brooks on their first date, when her body and subconscious were always happiest with Chris. Chris just got Des, they meshed so well, I am sure they have struggled, but their joy is palpable. Bryan and Rachel remind me of that. Rachel melts into Bryan and just has joy with him.

All JMO.

I love this post sooooo much.. Couldn't agree more.

Seab21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:15 pm

kerriway wrote:
Dessler wrote:
ABC Breaking News | Latest News Videos

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/bachelorette-finale-1st-rachels-emotional-moment-peter-49037069

GTFOH Peter, can't wait until you're off my screen.
This guy is an egomaniac and manipulative. Every tear Rachel cries over the stress of breaking up with this azzhat is a wasted one.

Peter: "I'm not into you but I won't say that so I'm going to tell you I'm not ready yet. But more importantly, how do you feel about me Rachel? You know it's all about me."

Give me a break.

This is the transcript I got from that little film:
P:I want to build a relationship with you, when I feel like it is the correct time.
R:And you feel tomorrow is the correct time?
P:No
R:Exactly. Then don't (indecipherable)
P: but i think you are the correct person
R:I don't know how many times to say it. Like I just want somebody who wants what I want and then wants that with me.
P: I'm sorry it is taking me this long. You know for a fact right here and now that I am the man you want to spend the rest of your life with.
R: I can't answer that question.
P: Why not.
R: because I can't answer that question.
P: we're not breaking up.
R: ummm
P: What's wrong with me.

My interpretation: I'm sure there was a bit of splicing. Rachel is saying they are not at the same place in time in this process. She realizes like other cast in the final 2 he wants reaffirmation of where he stands in the final 2 and she can not offer that. She basically tells him that when saying I can't answer that question. He says we're not breaking up. We are left knowing there is no resolution.
I think we will end up seeing Rachel out of the street crying and pacing to come back inside and let Peter go. That is my opinion.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:28 pm

Peter is never direct with Rachel IMO, and that's the problem. He uses language like "I think you're the correct person", implying that he doesn't know for sure if she's the one. How does language like that give her reassurance to want to move forward with him?
He also makes conditional statements, like when he said "I want to build a relationship with you, when I feel like it's the correct time." Again, this is contingent upon when he feels it's the right time, not the two of them figuring it out together when that time is.
It's this kind of language that makes me think Peter is being selfish and is making it all about him. A relationship should not be selfish. There should be a mutual understanding of what each person wants, and from what I see, Peter and Rachel don't have that, hence why I think they're not compatible and wouldn't work out in the real world long-term. IMHO

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 49 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 44 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
gisellexlopez
Pattycake92
Billysmom
rosesrREd
kirkie1
mindless
Seab21
jalkire
BlackHalo
stuckinsc
timfan