SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Page 14 of 35 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:37 pm

@Sprite i agree with you. #fishy

but it will fun to see BL matty and compare with the other girls

i am not sure i saw matty more giddy with laura. In fact I saw the same facial happy excited expressions... saw it also wit lisa before his tennis date, then he looked like someone stole his fav toy...... so upset laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:44 pm

IMO you know if you are really attracted to a person within minutes of meeting them.

For me the slow burn concept rarely exists. You can be attracted and then figure out that you have nothing in common.
But vice versa is like scrapping the barrel. you cannot manufacture attraction.
IMO of course.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:58 pm

HEA wrote:@Sprite i agree with you. #fishy

but it will fun to see BL matty and compare with the other girls

i am not sure i saw matty more giddy with laura. In fact I saw the same facial happy excited expressions... saw it also wit lisa before his tennis date, then he looked like someone stole his fav toy...... so upset laugh out loud

I did not read that he was upset. IMO he is a realist. I saw a lot of positive with Lisa. He said they were on the same page. And he looked happy with her. To the extent that he was smiling like he won a prize when walking her back over the bridge and waffle fingers holding of her hand till they stood in front of the entire group. He took more than a few seconds to drop her hand.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:39 pm

@nd4reality i understand you see different and you hope different (cute signature laugh out loud)

I see BL. and the last image of the tennis date was this one.... and for me this is not a giggy Matty super happy of his date...

however every straight hot blood Guy would have been proud to be with Lisa at the RC handwave

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 14 3361110

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4370p144-bachelor-australia-season-5-matty-johnson-scaps-no-spoilers#1217572

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:08 pm

Anyone think that since he kissed laura, he is now quite happy to comply and kiss? laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:05 pm

So I'm going on vacation tomorrow afternoon so will catch up with ya'll on the 8th episode when I get back.

Maybe tomorrow morning I can see sprites recap of episode 7.
Do these seasons seem awfully long ? LOL

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:20 pm

nd4reality wrote:So I'm going on vacation tomorrow afternoon so will catch up with ya'll  on the 8th episode when I get back.

Maybe tomorrow morning I can see sprites recap of episode 7.
Do these seasons seem awfully long ? LOL

when we are not a lot to chat it seams long..... giggling
at least we have 2 episodes per week!

happy holidays!!! Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 14 1710264613

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:24 pm

Hello guys, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT SPOIL US........ we are doing our best to do not go on SM or anywhere close. we want to sleuth and be surprised. Even what seems a harmless question can be a spoiler no

thanks to understand and respect our wish.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:52 pm

Please do NOT post in these threads which are NO SPOILER Matty threads if you are spoiled (meaning you have read or posted in threads that have the words "spoilers" in the title heading).  

The unspoiled have spent considerable time trying to sleuth unspoiled. Please be mindful of this. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:17 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:**********************

Please do NOT post in these threads which are NO SPOILER Matty threads if you are spoiled (meaning you have read or posted in threads that have the words "spoilers" in the title heading).  

The unspoiled have spent considerable time trying to sleuth unspoiled. Please be mindful of this. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

tyvm

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:54 pm

Matty said something in epi 1 that made me assume there wouldn't be a proposal. Darn, I don't recall his exact words but I've been watching under the impression that he wants to come away with a relationship at whatever stage it organically ends up being.
Do people think there will be an engagement?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:05 pm

I don't think the aus version has enganents at the end.
Scmiiw.

I think Matty is loooking to date after the show and someone who fits with his life style.

If one of you can summarize the type of conversations he has had with the girls on 1on1s ? I don't remember depth in his convo with Laura maybe I'm wrong.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 35 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

+3
notarose
Just Looking
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: